post yaoi yummy pictures

sarah3161

under the Reply press (go advanced) then in (Additional Options) press (Manage Attachments) and when the page open press(add files) after that (select files) from your PC , then (upload files) the pic will be in(Home) drag the pic in( Attachments ) and then press (insert online)

i see... :hamtaro-005 (6): i'll try it.. arigatou! :leaf12:

• Like 1

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Paul4U

• R.I.O

• shirotsuki

no no no. I'm wrong. So sorry. I gave you the wrong tip. Read Sarah's Post:

it's this. So sorry.

it's ok.. :leaf12: thanx anyway..

• Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9153[/ATTACH]

:7yoyo10:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9154[/ATTACH]

:banhbao8:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9155[/ATTACH]

:leaf15:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9156[/ATTACH]

:Red_fox7:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9157[/ATTACH]

:Red_fox:

• Like 3

under the Reply press (go advanced) then in (Additional Options) press (Manage Attachments) and when the page open press(add files) after that (select files) from your PC , then (upload files) the pic will be in(Home) drag the pic in( Attachments ) and then press (insert online)

I already try it, but why the pics are so small? :leaf2: :2yoyo4:

• Like 1

when you click the picture , it become large

ok, thanx a lot.. :leaf12:

but, is there another way to make my pics big as like as everybody else? :Red_fox3:

but, is there another way to make my pics big as like as everybody else? :Red_fox3:

unfortunately, i don't know other methods >_

The only solution is to use an image hosting service like Photobucket or ImageShack and then hotlink the pictures.

• Like 4

The only solution is to use an image hosting service like Photobucket or ImageShack and then hotlink the pictures.

i totally forgot about it ,:hamtaro-005 (5): i even have an account at photobucket

thank you Paul :hamtaro-005 (8):

008.jpg

tumblr_lm1juts9Da1qgcch1o1_500.jpg

2e2ce420c96c70_full.jpg

haru-wo-daiteita-bl-yaoi-f0e9e.jpg

1053915667_AHardcoreYaoi.jpg

• Like 4

how? can u tell me the steps? :Red_fox3: sorry coz i'm newbie here.. :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 1

@raniechan

If you have an account on Photobucket.com upload the pics there. If not, upload the pics on Tinypic.com or Imageshack.com

After you upload the image there, copy the code with and paste it here. The pic should appear big :)

• Like 2

how? can u tell me the steps? :Red_fox3: sorry coz i'm newbie here.. :msn_red_fox 14

1) It is not so difficult. First you need an image hosting account, like ImageShack. But it can be any image hosting service.

2) Once you have an account, you upload the images you want to share to that account. You can also upload your signature or avatars to that account. Most accounts allow you to create folders. So, you will keep an overview of everything you have uploaded.

3) Then you go to this Forum and choose "Insert Image". Then you will be asked for an URL. Next copy and paste the URL (http//....) of the picture you want to insert here from your image hosting account and the picture will show up here.

Try it. You can use the links from your account on other Forums as well. :)

• Like 2