• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisaru

• Mik

• bluesakura

• <3Gaara

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when everyone's ready. Maybe everyone should introduce their characters and that way we can figure out an order? ...Pardon me if I sound stuffy, I'm used to roleplaying with a group where you actually have to audition for characters. XD

Um, I probably won't be on much when my break starts, cuz I only have dial up (I have recently been stealing the internet at my school), but I will go on when I can.

So... I am the uke teacher.

My characters name is Hiroshi, he is clumbsy and very easily embarrased. He is very smart but is completely clueless when it comes to relationships. um... he wears black long pants, long sleeved white shirt, black shoes and an awesome tie. He always has messy hair, which is black and he has pretty blue eyes! (damn I should stop making him my perfect guy, lol)

Also, when he gets angry, he flies into a rage, but then gets embarassed about it afterwards.

He doesn't really have anything special that he wears, or carries around.

Then let me introduce to you all my character XD

his name is shiki :D is it alright? ahah!

anyways, like sakura-chan said, he is the best friend of mina :)

He's the "UKE" type and always has a big respect for Minato :D

He also is intelligent yet slow when it comes to love and relationships.

He's still confused whether he likes boys or girls(oyeah XD this will turn out great :D)

I'm excited.

His picture:

download2-1.jpg

Well, my character's name is Seiyeto, but he's mainly referred to as Sei. He's another teacher at the school, so I'm assuming he'd be around Hiroshi's age. He's incredibly quiet, and very stealthy. Most of the time he's barely noticable until he's suddenly right there with you. He has shaggy, reddish colored hair, and near black eyes, which are normally hidden by his bangs.

He has one vice about him that strikes not only conversation but curiousity as well; the small stuffed tiger that he almost always has with him. He doesn't take kindly to having it touched, however, and doesn't react well when it is. XD

His picture:

132392205617585?2148164967

• Like 1

Well, my idea was, perhaps the roleplay could start at the beginning of the day, just as school's starting. Maybe Hiroshi's there early to work on papers or something. Depending on who's going to be active, I guess, depends on the order? I dunno. XD

ahhaha! urgh, yeah, i hate mornings XD my mind still flies off during that time of the day :D

I can't think directly XD

Oh man! I want to start as soon as possible XD I'm so freaking excited !!!! :D

I've met very few people who are excited to start school. XDD But I know the feeling! I want to go back to college when I get the money to. I gotta find a new job first though. XD

My financial aid fucked up (pardon my language but it's early and I don't really...care. XD) so now I owe to the college I was going to. (Studying to be a pediatrician

Go Kisaru! I love your character, nice going with the stuffed lion haha. And yaaay Shiki-kun is Mina's bff! ^-^ I'd assume that the main characters would go first?