• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• Belita

• Paul4U

• SailorRishi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly, Tiger & Bunny are just so perfect together... they should do a second season and have them become a couple, like really, they should

:Red_fox7:

also

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people would've told you this but that gif set in your signature(?) section is freaking EPIC!!! I found myself staring at it for a while haha...

:Red_fox:

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN HERE who can picture Robert Downey Jr. as the real life Kaburagi T. Kotetsu!?

I didn't mean the attitude to be precise, it's just their aura's ---er---you know the feels. lol.

If they'll release a live-action, Mr. Stark would perfectly fit the role.

• 3 months later...

and
OH!!!! *cries and squeals* BEST IDEA EVER!

I can just imagine how cool that would be! UGH! *dies*

*coughs* A-anyway...

Tiger and Bunny is still one of my favorite animes! I...I really, really love this show. If I ever met someone in public that loves this show as much as myself, I would fangirl with them so hard and gush about how much I loved everything about it!

Yes Yes Barnaby Jr. x Kotetsu are my OTP of the series! I...cried so hard at the end. I couldn't even. My heart was happy/hurt from the anime. Oh gosh!

Uhm...I love the show so much, I plan on cosplaying Blue Rose or Dragon Kid!

OH! Origami Cyclone/Ivan was my favorite!

I...I ship him and Edward, His best friend, so much!

Oh man if only I drew my OTPs...u n u;;;

(I don't do it because my art style doesn't fit well...u n u;;; )

Anyone else ships them??

And what about Nathan/Fire Emblem x Antonio/Rock Bison!?!?!? I'm not the only one right???

Nathan is the best and I just...*giggles* He was the bomb-diggty swag-tastic(That is my catch phrase for a while! I know it's lame! XD; ) Antonio can go with Kotetsu also, but I really just see them as Bromance peeps. Like...threesomes can happen with Barnaby x Kotetsu x Antonio. *nods* I saw a picture of it and I was all "Yeah...yes I can see this going down. I love this idea!"

I'm getting so excited about just talking about it! I'm upset I won't be able to see the new movie though. u n u It isn't playing in my state at all. *sighs* I'll find a way!

I...try to recommend this anime to friends/talk about it, but some just don't have time, don't like the type of anime it is, or have seen it and didn't like it. I was introduced to it by a friend and yeah they got me hooked! X3

I drew Kotetsu a few times...or more likely tried. Here you can see it I hope:

7RTuG.JPG

See...?? OTL I tried. I can't draw 'manly' men well, but I'm a pro at cuteness...Ahahahaha...; u ;

AHHH~! Well, I guess I'm done for now! J-Just wanted to spew all my love. (THis isn't even half....I'd squeal more about Barnaby and Kotetsu. OTP!)

Thanks for reading! *bows*

I ship Kotetsu and Burnaby since I watched the anime. They are matching very much and the work bond between them is a bless for the fans of this couple. Recently I read Watanabe Asia's yaoi manga based on this relationship. I love the style of the manga-ka.

• 2 years later...
Guest Iiva

Wild Tiger and Bunny are one of my favorites.

Love when Kotetsu-ojisan is the uke & Bunny-chan is the seme in dj-s

:cuteonion57:

• 1 month later...

I am a massive fan of TIGER&BUNNY. I watched it from release and started buying doujinshi as soon as they showed up in toranoana (A lot of the shounen-ai ones were cute and funny!). But it has taken nearly 5 years to convince my boyfriend to watch it and FINALLY he is! It's the dub (cause he draws while watching so he can listen) and he is really impressed with the dub cast (though he isn't getting on with Barnaby as a character at all, LOL).

I love Kotetsu so much. He is the type of character I tend to like. I love his beard. It looks so cool, he pulls it off so well. I know I can't, HAHA! I'd love to cosplay him one day but I need to wait till I gym move and move place.

I haven;t seen the most recent film. I didn't know The Rising was out in the UK to buy yet till last week. So I am waiting till pay day and after I go to London to see if I will buy it. I want to see what happens and who Ryan is (was that his name? The new blond guy?).

said he could see RDJ as Kotetsu. Him..... maybe... I've never actually thought of it. Won't happen though since there is already a making of a hollywood version of Tiger & Bunny, unless they have kept the casting really quiet, hahahaha.

I normally prefer Kotetsu as the uke to Barnaby or Antonio, but as I love him so much I can appreciate him sometimes as the seme. But I tend to make all the characters I like the most a uke. Seems just to be my preference for them.

The Tiger & Bunny fandom doesn't seem to have died down so I look forward to see what more stuff come along!

• 1 year later...

There's a Tiger and Rock Bison DJ that is SUPER hot. :D So now I'm stuck in Bunny x Tiger (reversible) AND Tiger & Bunny & Rock Bison (triple).

Man, the things this fandom does to your brain!

• 4 weeks later...