Greetings from the Giant Head

Kisaru

Y'ello everyone~ Or...those who actually read this.. anyway. I'm new to this forum, so I'm still getting the hang of how everything works, where things are, ect. Considering the last forum I was on was an Aceboard forum..

Anywho! I usually go by Kisaru, though my real name is Jess. Y'all can call me whatever you wish--just don't call me Shirley. -Shot- rabbit6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kisaru

• Miro

• Phong Y

• LadyLuck

hello Jess!

your title caught my attention.

i'm wondering if you are by any chance a fan of the TV series 3rd Rock from the Sun? or have watched an episode of it at least?

'cause i'm a fan and the Giant Head has been mentioned in the series a lot.

welcome to the forums.

i would give you a goofy salute like they did in the TV series. XD

hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. :)

see you around!

Thank you, Sarah!

And yes, yes I am a fan. I used to love watching those reruns that came on at 3 in the morning, then going to school all cracked out on Surge and Snickers bars because I skipped breakfast trying to catch the bus. XD

Heya! And I'm glad it could bring a smile to your face. I'm random like that all the time...though some people fear this. Mwahaha*coughhackwheeze*....ahahaha!

Aye-ya, I gotta remember to check this stuff before I go off to the hell hole that is my job. x____x But thank you, everyone, who's welcomed me! I love it here, honestly. And the little fangirl in the back of my mind does as well. xD