Got any other yaoi mangas like Koisuru Boukun?

Mik

So yeah, I'm currently reading Koisuru Boukun and I love it :D

I just found out how hot and sexy Souichi is in the manga :D ahaha! I never liked him in the OVA 'cause he's all like denying his feelings for Morinaga. ahaha! anyways, I'm really into multiple manga reading. I like reading 3-4 mangas all at once so that my yaoi hunger and addiction will be satisfied since there are no other yaoi animes ongoing besides Sekai ichi Hatsukoi. So yeah, any recommendation? If it's possible I wish it will be the same as Koisuru Boukun. Like a student-teacher relationship, the older one is the uke('cause I think it's sexy RAWR ';..;') and the like :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• kiri-kun

• Mik

• SasuNaruLove

Some mangas that I liked where the seme is younger are Gokujou no Koibito by Masara Minase, Haru wo Daiteit by Nitta Youka, Junjou Egoist (from Junjou Romantica). Their story is not similar to Koisuru Boukun, but I loved them all, though I doubt you haven't read them :)

• Like 1

I have some manga you'd like to read~!

Here's what I recommend:

LoxexEros, Take Over Zone, Freezing Flame. :D They're gorgeous reads and my favourites!

• Like 1

I bet you'll love Viewfinder series by yamane ayano-sensei. The drawing is perfect along with the story line of the mafia who falls in love with a finder taker . I love it and you should never ever miss it !

one more is Crimson spell also by yamane ayano-sensei. I bet you'll love her drawing as well

beside that is yumemusubi koimusubi the story is really nice too, but the boy is a little bit too implosive hehe. I hope you enjoys your yaoi life !

• Like 1