Hybrid Child of Nakamura Shungiku an anime/OVA?

Mik

so yeah, I was searching some "NEW" yaoi animes minutes ago(unfortunately, there is none T___T)...and then I decided to go to myanimelist. Then there's this feeling that I need to search Nakamura Shungiku's works. Then I found hybrid child under the label, "ANIME STAFF POSITIONS" together with Junjou Romantica Seasons 1 & 2 and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Seasons 1 & 2. From the moment I saw these two animes are together with Hybrid Child, many things came rushing into my freaking mind. So I read the description about Hybrid Child. And I was sooooo happy when I saw this:

hybridchild.png

and there's this:

hybridchild1.png

I hope to see the day when this comes out as an anime or OVA :D

either of the two is all right :D

SO what do you think?

• Like 2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• Mik

• ohthelulz

• Adyka

the manga is Completed and Licensed

1480041_UEUJNIOBXFAEVDY.jpg

the story:

Hybrid Child is an amazing 'doll' that can grow if it is lavished with enough love and care from its owner. Neither fully machine nor fully human, the various Hybrid Child models develop strong emotional bonds with their owners.

This volume contains several short stories of love, sacrifice, and drama: Young Kotaro learns the importance of responsibility when his Hybrid Child's lifespan runs out. The tragic swordsman Seya learns to love again with the help of his Hybrid child, Yuzu. The final tale tells the story of Kuroda, the creator of the Hybrid Child designs, and how his lost love inspired their creation.

Released in:2000

Genre(s): Comedy, Historical, Shounen Ai, Tragedy

the story looks short to me , but i cant wait to see a Nakamura works :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Oh yeah I've been meaning to read that Nakamura-Sensei has so many series besides JR and Sekaiichi-Hatsukoi I hope to see some more of he's work animated as well ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i've been wondering for some time, but is sensei a guy or girl? though i don thin it matters but i wanna know at least the gender of my fav yaoi manga artist please XD

Never heard of anything about Hybrid Child having an OVA, but if that is true, then it will be splendid *O* JR and Sekai-ichi are awesome, so this one is also no exception. *O*

I love this manga from all Nakamura's work.

Above all, I MUST WATCH THIS because KimuRyo is in the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: girl. :)

i hope they do kuroda's bakcstory. or are they gonna animate all the stories from the volume? i hope this goes well... all i want is a mangetsu monogatari ova...