what was your reaction when you first saw yaoi?

olibolie12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• raniechan

• Rei

• katsunek9

• Senji

this my changing reaction when i first saw yaoi

:msn_red_fox 7 why they kissing

and then

foxy5 what?!!

then

:msn_red_fox 11 oh my god! oh my god!

then

:Red_fox: *saw light from heaven*

then

foxy1 fall in love completely

that was my reaction :msn_red_fox 2 hehehe

• Like 1

Hahaha, one of the questions I love to answer! When I read yaoi for the first time, my thought at that time was like, 'Shit! what is this?!! I want more! More!' And so, after that I always searched for yaoi! ^^

Before yaoi, I always watched cough*hentai*cough :p, and after I live with yaoi, I realised sometime I felt disgusting with cough*hentai*cough, but I still watched it... For me, yaoi is different from hentai... What I love from yaoi is the love story and of course the hot scene! Haha ^^

I shall explain my reaction.

Me le open the manga,categorized as yaoi,staring at the cover;

tumblr_m29ozq9wOR1qhj4zv.gif

-20 minutes later-

tumblr_m3w1x4LYDp1r1biix.gif

''Mother of art,I know what I lived for to see!''

I giggled rather loudly and clapped my hands like an idiot. XD I was just so amused by it...and then I cried because the story got sad.

Two words: Instant nosebleed!!!!

I'd never seen anything more adorable/heavenly in my entire life! From the moment I saw my first yaoi I was immediately hooked! :3

I have a friend who always tried to make me read yaoi but I declined her offers every time and well I was never really interested (I used to only read shonen and seinen manga). But one day, tired of her constant nagging and feeling quite a bit curious, I ventured and decided to take a small peak. The first manga on the list was 6mm no Taboo, which is quite hardcore for a newbie and innocent mind, thus after the first chapter I was quite traumatized and had to stop reading it....but I couldn't stop thinking about it so the next day I resumed reading it and have being a yaoi freak ever since ^///^.

LOL,, first i was really shocked because the first manga that my friend lent me is hard,, so i was really really shocked.. LOL... but now,, i like it,, hahaha,, LMAO

the first time I read yaoi I didnt like it I was disgusted although my heart was beating quite fast and at the back of my head I knew I was amused and excited. it took me quite sometimes to realise that it was my sense of moral and sensesibility that was geting in the way. Now yaoi is kinda like my breather.Ironic huh?

@Rei Hahaha I was so megusta XD

ahahahaha Senji xD

first time I read a yaoi I was a little shocked becoz it was a hard yaoi.....

so I was like: wh-what???? what is it??? why is he doing that thing...???!!!

AND......WHAT IS THAT????!!eeeeeeeeeeeeh????!!! ahahahah

but at the end of the story I was like OH. OKAY. ME GUSTA. OH~OH ME GUSTA MUCHO. ahahahahaha xD

• Like 1

I don't remember very well but I'm pretty sure that at the beginning It was kinda funny because I was "I will never going to watch yaoi, it's disgusting" but then a friend of mine show me Okane ga Nai and I was still shocked but then I watched more and now I'm a pervert that can't live without Yaoi XD

btw my friend quit watching yaoi but left me with the illness XD

The first time that I saw yaoi in comic, I curious what about that story.

So I read read and addict. haha The story is so different from shoujo manga.

I love its!

The first time I saw yaoi in anime, I thought I choose the wrong story (it's No Money)

It's very hard for me and I shut it in 5 second.

my internet speed was very slow then .

i remember i watch every scene more and more until it completely downloaded .

and after that i watch it again one more time .

i wasn't shocked or anything like that .

i think it was just normal !!! ( does it make me unnormal ?! )

My first reaction was Shocked too. Tho I started with a very graphic but short one. Now I can't seem to hate it now. Especially since one of my favorites got dubbed into English.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my first "yaoi" was Loveless---the first reaction was: WTF is this???? i watch it, even dont know which anime ganre i download...before that i even dont know that various ganres in anime exist^^

back to loveless. the first reaction: wtf this man is doing with this kid??? ok i know japanese people they are little bit weirdo in sexuall inclination..my first thought was=perverts^^...ok, but i give them all one more chance. i watch JR and since them...i fall in love with yaoi, more with usagi-san:leaf15:...from that moment there is no way back to normal life :D i became a internet pervert^^

Like most of us, I've started with the all mighty Gravitation!! at first I was like "hmmm this is hilarious!! It's not a big difference between girl-boy and boy-boy anyway, just pretend Shuici is a girl!!:))) Soon after I've finished the series, I was so hooked up with it that even Google couldn't keep up with me:))) kept looking for all the yaoi anime I could find:))) I think Haru wo daiteita was the most shocking at the time but what can you do when your 21 and curious:))))

I just couldn't refrain myself...I had to go for more:)) So here I am 6 years later, checking everyday for updates:)))

I need to feed somehow my yaoi addiction:))

I LOVED it, I couldn't look away. I never felt guilty or anything.

I watched it on my mom's computer while she slept. :msn_red_fox 14