Viz Media launching Boys Love imprint - Sex Pistols one of the first to be published

Ginger

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"The North American manga publisher Viz Media announced at its Yaoi-Con panel on Saturday that it will launch its SuBLime boys-love manga imprint with the digital release of Tarako Kotobuki's Love Pistols (Sex Pistols) and Haruka Minami's Danna-sama to Mitsugetsuchū this December." Oh my this is such good news! Yay!!!!:hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginger

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• chibikaz

• YaoiLover39

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd be a lot more excited if Sublime wasn't so dogmatic about never publishing the previously unpublished volumes in print. I'm sure they crunched numbers and decided it wasn't worth it despite the frequent inquiries/requests into Sex Pistols in print, but it drives me crazy to have an incomplete series on my bookshelf, especially one of my favorites. Even a limited print run or print on demand option would be welcome. Sure, call me old fashioned all you want, but I hate that I'll never be able to sit down and re-read all these as books, especially when I'm reading in bed where I have zero desire to boot up a computer. I'm certainly glad its license was rescued, and "digital is better than nothing," but digital always feels like a stop gap to me, not what I'm looking for as the end product. :/