Bishounen (handsome guys) Spotted!

YLover

Ok, in this thread share your stories with bishounens (beautiful guys). In the thread you should include the following info: location, approximate time, his look (describe him or if you have share a photo), name (if you know), his orientation (what you think it was his orientation), describe the scene. Don't include stars, just bishounens you met :) Well, if you met a star, sure, you can write that as well. :D

I will start:

Time: 1 month ago, it was about 17 in the afternoon

His look: the was pretty tanned, his body looked awesome, well built, dark hair, brown eyes, beautiful sexy lips

Name: -

His orientation: Maybe bisexual? (just a guess)

How it happened: This summer I had a part time job at a restaurant. In that afternoon, when I was taking the orders, I arrived at a table at which it was sitting this hot guy. I asked him for his order, he ordered a pizza. He was looking a bit tired, maybe he came there after his work, I don't know. He was about 25 years old I would say and he looked awesome! I went back in the kitchen to place his order and after a while returned with the pizza. He was looking very anxious, looking out on the street, so I thought that maybe he is waiting for someone, but in the end nobody arrived, so, either he was dumped or he was just worried about something.

He said 'thank you' after I served the pizza. After he finished I went for the money, he left a bit more than he should have and didn't wait for the exchange.

Unfortunately, that was the only time when I saw him and I worked there for more than 3 months. So, I don't even know if he lives nearby or he was just passing with some business in that area of the town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• YLover

Top Posters In This Topic

Time: 2 weeks ago, it was about 7pm

His look: He was an Asian guy, pretty tall, slim, awesome face, dressed in a black tshirt and jeans

Name: Hiro or something like that, Hiroto maybe? The guy who was with him was calling him Hiro

His orientation: I think he was gay, most probably together with the guy he was with, they looked awesome together *_*

How it happened: So, I was going home from work and went in the mall to shop for some groceries. As I was looking on the shelves, I see 2 guys coming in my direction. One of them was Asian and the other one looked British. The Asian looked awesome, awesome! They were talking and laughing and seemed like a couple. I started to 'follow' them and I heard the other guy called him Hiro. They bought some shampoo and some chips, snacks and some drinks. They seemed very close and looked so good together. That was the only time I saw them :(