what are you going to eat right now or later?

sarah3161

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

Top Posters In This Topic

@Duchess- dem man if you wanna get fat aside of Mang Inasal haha they got stuffs there xD

it was, awhile ago, but it's gone now, bet it'll be hotter later ugh ._. if only i could afford an ac

@Tsetsua, tsetsucchi can't see the picture

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't think I wanna get fat. I'm happy with my lean mean bodeh, thank you very much. And I know what you mean about the weather. Everyday you wish you're eating ice cream or halo-halo.

right @Duchess- haha, is that so xD I never get fat, even if i eat like a beast lol, halo-halo, you've just reminded me of those heavenly days¬ i wanna eat one now xD and what a weird weather, i feel sick when it's cold (tho i prefer it when it's raining) then a sudden heat, i feel like i was hit by Ichigo's bankai lolol xD

@Tsetsua , tsetsucchi, i just let yah know, we can't see your goodies there heheh ;)

Glad to meet another ectomorph.

Just got back from lunch with my office friends.

photo1sfg.jpg

@Duchess- Adobo ;) and a porkchop great haha, yesterday I have tinola lucky me heheh

great great, but i just woke up now 3:22pm my stomach is aching 'm gonna have some bread as usual ..

The cafeteria lady claims it's not just adobo but Chinese adobo. Did you cook tinola yourself?

OT

Didn't know local stores still sell these

photo1mae.jpg

haha cool @Duchess- Chinese huh heheh ;) oh i love eating those back when i was in sophomore, high school, na my aunt pass by to give me those :D I'm always loved xD

Cool, and now I'm just staring at some Random Donuts online ._.

J.CO Donuts! In my opinion, they're better than Krispy Kremes.

aright @Duchess- i was staring at one of dunkin's cakes btw x'D

I'm drooling over cinnamon cake donuts and some muffins, and J.Co, K.Kremes, doesn;t matter they had some sweet stuffs there xD

@Duchess- I'll spam you with sugars then lol

oh, then next topic, umm.. some pinoy's delicacies then, have you seen the thread posted by Key about asians weirds delicacies ..? Those Tuna Eyes lol, i have seen one in a public market, they sell those, just curious tho, they are so goddamn huge, like how the hell are you suppose to eat that thing, haha while staring at you xD

I think a cow's eye is creepier than tuna's. You can get these cow's eye at your local lugawan.

Okay that's weird. You're the first guy I know who claims he likes chicken butt. Like normally, I see people avoid that part of the chicken.

Also, early dinner. Pork Sinigang.