Destiny.Fate

This was a really good chapter. I like YJ better, so shy and cute. :D

And thanks also for the drawing, we can imagine them better. I always like original ideas in fanfics.

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny.Fate

• Matti_19

• Belita

• cherryyuri

I love this story... really really do...

I read it the day you posted it, only commenting on it now though :p

Goki dear, you have a natural for drawing, they are both amazing!!!

You guys are doing such a great job *_*

Thank you for letting us read it ;)

A big big kiss from boss :D

• Like 1

Chapter 05

The next day, YJ decided to ask Justin’s “friends” for his whereabouts as he did not see him for the day.

"Uh... I... I don’t know… It’s not like Justin has to report his entire schedule to us."

From that moment, he felt the obvious difference of the surrounding. When he was out of the shop, he does not see those punks anymore, not to mention Justin.

He’s avoiding me?! Shouldn’t I be the one avoiding him!

=== === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

"I almost died of heart attack. YJ suddenly approach me for Justin’s whereabouts."

"Sigh... Justin brother is really… why did he ask us to avoid YJ all of a sudden and doesn’t wants us to tell YJ his whereabouts?!"

"That right! I almost die of guilt too! No matter what, YJ was usually nice to us… I think we should go now! We have been here a long time."

"Alright, let’s go!"

It happens that every single word from the conversation was overheard by YJ, who was standing behind them. Avoiding me huh… But why? Unwarranted, WYJ felt sad.

One week passed and YJ still did not see Justin at all. He no longer appears at the Arcade, no longer buys him food. Every day, YJ would look at the gift that was not sent out; and inevitably, his mind was at loss. Tomorrow is his day off; he decided to pay a visit to where Justin is working.

Once again, WYJ arrives at Cloud9 Bar, he stood by the door, took a deep breath before he enters. It didn’t feel different from the first time he came here. In the bar, the bartender knows him so he nods and smile. Returning a smile, WYJ then turned to the bar, trying to find Justin. In fact, it was difficult to locate him, therefore, very quickly WYJ found him. He is no longer in a waiter's vest. Today, he is wearing a black suit, a very different impression. WYJ had wanted to move forward to greet him, but when he sees the person next to Justin, he stopped.

That girl… She’s the one from the last time… That ex-girlfriend…

He dropped his hand with the gift and turned to the bartender.

"This... Please... Pass it to Justin. It’s for his promotion, I go first."

Unsure of the cause, WYJ couldn’t bear but felt a piercing ache in his heart.

"Wait! YJ! Please!" WYJ heard someone calling after he came out of the bar.

WYJ turned his head and saw that it was Justin who was chasing him.

"You... Why... Why wouldn’t you... call before you... You leave?" As he ran, Justin pants as he spoke.

"I... Do not want to bother you. Just go back to work, I’m leaving."

WYJ wanted to turned and leave, but he realized that he could not even take a step forward.

"Do you know how miserable my days were when I can’t look for you? But you came for me today, so I'm really very happy!" Justin hugged YJ from his back when he turned to leave. "The watch you gave me, I like it, a lot. Thank you!"

Warmth suddenly filled up WYJ’s heart as he heard what Justin said, and at the same time, saw that he has wore the watch on his wrist. But when he thought of Valeria standing by his side, his heart sank back down again.

"Go back! Your girlfriend is still waiting for you..."

Then, WYJ tried to break free of Justin’s embrace.

When he finally thought he could leave, his hand was caught by Justin again.

"Follow me." Justin grabbed on to WYJ’s hand and they were heading back to the Bar again.

"You..."

Back to the bar, Justin said nothing. He headed towards where Valeria was seated at, with WYJ’s hand still in his grip. "Valeria, the one I like is YJ, so I think it would be best if we could hang around lesser. I do not wish to create any unnecessary misunderstanding with him."

"Justin! Are you crazy?! What are you doing?!"

"I'm not crazy! This is the only way you could believe me!"

"I..." Just when WYJ was speechless, Valeria spoke.

"Haha..." Valeria smiled gently and said. "In fact, you don’t have to say it, I have long been aware of that."

Long. . . Long been aware?! Was it… Was it that obvious? But… Why did I… Discover it only recently…

Deeply in thoughts, WYJ did not realize that Justin is now standing right in front of him.

"No doubt, there are so many people around the world, and you are the slowest! My “friends”, your colleague, even Valeria have realized, only you did not."

"What… What’s so proud about having such relationships found out by the others… "

"Such relationship?! What is the relationship of us?! Are you admitting our relationship now?! You... You..."

"You... Why you so excited?" WYJ turned his back against Justin, and secretly smile.

"You! Hahahaha!" Justin was so excited that he hugged Wang Yanjun. "You really... Really makes me feel angry and funny at the same time! YJ, you're so cute!"

"Hey! It’s embarrassing! Let me go!" Gust of red suddenly appears on WYJ’s face.

"Oh right! I’ve said it, what about you?"

"Me what?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"You are... Irritating!" Although he would like to say something nasty, but unconsciously, he added the words in a whisper behind. "Why ask if you knew the answer…"

"Hahahaha! I am really so happy today! All drinks are on me today! My treat!"

"Haha..." This guy… He’s a pure… idiot. He really thought he was rich huh?

"Ding-dong--- "

WYJ’s doorbell rang sharp at 9am in the morning. My rest day… It’s gone again I supposed??

“Good morning! I bought you breakfast!" When the door opened, Justin just went ahead into the house. "Hmmm? Why are you still standing there? Go wash up and have your breakfast!"

If you ask, what the greatest change is after WYJ got together with Justin, then it would be his day of rest is no longer peace. As long as it is his rest day, Justin will certainly be pressing on the door bell of his house at 9am sharp in the morning. They would stay at home watch TV, play video games. At night, they will visit Justin’s work place and after his work, he would send WYJ home.

WYJ thought that today would be as usual; stay at home, go to the bar, and then go home. However, things seem to be beyond his expectations.

"YJ, let’s have some fun!"

"Hmmm? Fun?"

"Yup! We can’t always stay home... We should go out for shopping, watch movies, and then take lots of photo shot like a normal couple; we can even make them into stickers!"

"We..."

"I know what you want to say. Just don’t bother about the others, okay?" Justin sat beside WYJ. He held out his hand, firmly holding the hand of WYJ.

Looking at Justin’s sincere eyes, YJ feel the warmth of his hand transmitted directly to his heart. "Alright, we’ll have some fun today!"

WYJ and Justin came to the theater and selected a Romance movie. They bought the popcorns, soft drinks and entered the theater. At the end of the two hours’ film, the only managed to watch twenty minutes of it. The remaining duration of more than an hour, was spend of them, leaning against each other, asleep… Thanks to those kind souls who woke them up when the show ended, otherwise they would probably sleep until the next one.

"What a waste..."

"Haha... Yeah... To think we fell asleep..."

"So where are we going now?"

"Hmmm... We’ll go for lunch, and then we walk around and take loads of pictures!"

"Hmm, ok."

Justin continued walking for a while and found out that WYJ isn’t catching up. He looked around and saw that he had stopped by a fountain.

"Do you want to make a wish?" As Justin walks closer, he heard WYJ asked.

"Make a wish?"

"Oh. I overheard a couple mentioned that this is a wishing fountain. After you make a wish, toss a coin into the fountain, and if the fountain activates, your wish will come true."

"Really? Sure! I have two coins here with me, we could…"

"No, I’ll use my coin for my wish."

"Haha... Sure... We’ll use our own coins."

Putting his hands together, WYJ closed his eyes and silently make a wish seriously.

"Wishing Fountain, please make sure that Justin is happy. He’s a good person. No matter who will be by his side in future, be it is it will be me or not, please let him be happy."

"Done?" WYJ opened his eyes as he heard Justin’s question.

"Done."

"Alright! We shall toss it together!"

Uncertain if it was a coincidence, or maybe their wish would really come true, after they toss the coins in, the fountain was activated.

"YJ! It’s activated! It’s activated!! What did you wish for? I wished for..."

"Shhhhh! Don’t say it! It wouldn’t come true if you say it! Let's go!"

Haha... YJ, if that’s the case, then I’m afraid you'll never ever know what I wished for. Forever…

To be Continued...

• Like 5

Chapter 06

After dinner, they stroll around, and regardless of where they go, Justin would always captured every bit of them in photos or videos.

"YJ! Let’s develop the photos we took!" As he spoke, he grabbed on to YJ and dragged him to a photo developing shop.

While waiting for the photos to be developed, Justin brought WYJ to a Neoprint machine. After choosing the backgrounds and effect, they began the photo shoot. At the beginning, the two guys inevitably were a little awkward, but gradually, they adapted. And their actions gradually got closer.

"Five..."

"YJ..." Justin called out for WYJ as the machine counts down for the last shot.

"Four..."

"Yes?"

"Three..."

"YJ..."

"Two..."

"What is it really... You------" Just before the countdown ends, WYJ turned to see what Justin was up to but it was unexpectedly kissed by Justin.

It was, as if the world stopped…

"Click!"

While WYJ was still in daze, the countdown ended and the last shot was taken. Not long after, the photos were printed out.

"You... How could you... How could you..."

"Why not? WYJ, till date, you still belongs to me, and I certainly can do anything I like!"

"You... You..."

"Let’s go out and have fun!"

"?? Are we not having fun now?"

Justin shook his head and continues. "This isn’t what I meant, by having fun, I mean leaving the City."

"Leave... the City?"

"Yup! We could go to the country side!"

WYJ widened his eyes and looked at Justin confusedly.

"Next month, on the 10th, we will leave the City for a week!"

"…"

At last, the date which they agreed upon is here. WYJ came to the train station at the time they both agreed on, but Justin never did appear.

"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again later."

Unavailable? What’s going on with him?

"The number you have dialed is currently ..." Again. No matter how many times WYJ tried, the result is still the same. Did something came up at the very last minute? He should have informed me! Well, I guess I could only ask him tomorrow. In actual fact, although he did not say it, WYJ was disappointed. After all, this was still considered as their first formal date…

"Justin? Nope, we have not seen him this few day..."

The next day, WYJ asked one of the “friends” of Justin for his whereabouts. But he was surprised to find that even this group of punks didn’t hear from him. So they are not sure as well? Then I guess I’m only left with Cloud 9 that has the slightest possible…

That evening after work, WYJ went straight to where Justin was working at.

"Justin? Didn’t he apply for a weeks’ leave to go to the countryside with you? But… why are you still here?"

"He took leave?" Oh right, we were supposed to go off for a week…

That guy… Where in the world is he now?!

WYJ couldn’t help but thought about it for the whole night. He came to work almost in daze and received a message shortly.

"Justin in now in Grace Hospital, Room No. 308."

WYJ received this message not long after he start work, and he rushed to the hospital almost immediately after he reads it. Room No. 308. That’s it. But the hand holding on to the door knob of the ward was hesitant. Finally, as though all the courage was gather just to open the door, he unexpectedly overheard some conversations coming out from the ward.

"Oh my, Justin, you almost scare the hell out of me, why would you get into an accident? Forget it forget it, you have amnesia now, you wouldn’t know even if I asked you. But please be careful when you drive in future would you?"

Amn…Amnesia? Justin has… amnesia?!

"Sigh... If only you didn’t went out that day… You didn’t even want to tell us where you’re going. Oh right, she is Valeria, your girlfriend."

Was it me...? Was it all because of me?

"Auntie, but that was the past. I’m just an EX-girlfriend..."

"Was not! In my heart you will always be the only candidate as my son’s wife!"

Maybe I… should leave… There’s no significance… for me to continue staying…

Just when WYJ turn and is about to leave, Valeria spotted him. "YJ! You are here! Why aren’t you coming in?!"

"Valeria, he is..."

"Auntie, this is WYJ, he’s Justin’s…"

"Friend! We’re just friends." WYJ interrupted before Valeria could finish her sentence. He hinted Valeria as a request for not saying anything. "I just heard that Justin was hospitalized… so I came to pay a visit. You… can’t remember me, right?"

"Uh... I'm sorry, I really can’t remember..."

"Haha..." WYJ smile – dis-heartedly. "It’s ok, I... have something else I need to attend to, I’ll make a move first. I visit you again when I’m free. Goodbye Auntie."

"Oh... Thank you for visiting!"

"Uh... YJ..."

"Take good care of him would you, Valeria."

"Ah?! Hey..." Valeria had wanted to stop WYJ but Justin’s mum stopped her for something else. And with this, the sight WYJ disappeared behind the door.

To be Continued...

• Like 5

OH MAN!!!!

Don't do this to me, you know i'm a sucker for these things and now i ain't gonna sleep well until Justin remembers EVERYTHING again... sniff sniff :,(

You guys are meanie, breaking my heart like this...

But i loved it, loved it :D

Can't wait for next chap *_*

(make it fast or i'm having even more sleepless nights than i already have) :D

• Like 1

Oh dear, how sweet!. I love Justin. And now I want to go on a date & toss a coin, hehehe

Chap 6 is so shocking! Poor Justin & YJ??? I can't wait for the next chap. I hope they're able to fall in love again.

>Great job both of you

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

@Aoi / cherryyuri: Thanks alot!! :)

@Belita: Sorry dear, i hope you would continue reading to see how the story goes. :p frankly speaking, my heartaches when i wrote this chapter... i'll try to get C7 up soon! :)

@BRIDGET: Thanks alot for reading! Haha, yes yes, i would like to do that too... :D i'll try to get C7 up soon! :)

• Like 2

Chapter 07

"YJ, help me bill the customer please, $75."

"Sure... I receive $100 dollars, and this is your change of $75. Thank you and see you again."

"Uh..." What’s wrong with YJ? "I’m sorry sir, your change of $ 25. Thank you and see you again." After the customer left, the colleague turned toward WYJ and asked. "YJ... Are you alright?"

"Ah?! Oh, I’m sorry. I’m alright."

"How is his condition?"

WYJ shook his head emotionlessly. "Nothing much. Still alive."

"Uh..." Something must have happened between them…

"YJ." A voice appeared abruptly by the door. Both WYJ and his colleague turned towards the door.

"Valeria?"

"We need to talk."

"Please do not misunderstand, it’s really over between Justin and me. And now, the person he needs the most is…"

"Is you. He needs someone whom is trusted by his parent to stay by his side. And that person is you, not me."

"Why can’t you get the point?! Why didn’t you tell him who you really are yesterday?!"

"How do you expect me to say it?! You want me to tell the guy with amnesia, that THIS man standing in front of him was supposed to be his ..." Lover was the word he couldn't say. "Or you want me to tell the guy who has amnesia that he is a Homo?! Do you seriously think that he would accept it?! "

"YJ..."

"Valeria, Justin is a good man, so I hope for him to be happy. But the person, who could make him happy, can never be me. Take it that you are doing it for me, please, take good care of him, and help me to make him happy."

"YJ! How could you..."

"It's settled. Thank you for everything. I’ll make a move first; I still have work to do."

"YJ... YJ!" This time round, WYJ left the sight of Valeria without hesitating.

On this day of Justin’s discharge from the hospital, he discovered a watch as he was packing up his belongings. The glass surface of the watch had cracked, and the watch had stopped. This watch... Very familiar... It seems... To mean a lot... But now I...

Incidentally, a nurse came in and saw Justin glancing at the watch in daze. So she explained. "That is your watch when you were sent here. Even though you were unconscious back then, you grabbed on to it tightly. No matter what we did, you wouldn’t let go. Until we assure you that we will not throw it away and will even help you safe keep it."

"Oh... Thank you..." This watch… really mean that much to me huh…?

Other than Valeria, a bunch of his “friends” also came for his discharge. Although he couldn’t remember any of them, he could sense that they really care for him. Therefore, he did not doubt that they were his “friends”.

"Huh? That’s strange... YJ isn’t here?"

"Oh yeaa! It’s not possible that YJ wouldn’t come for Justin’s discharge… Valeria, did you inform him?"

YJ? The guy who visited me the other day? What has my discharged gotta do with him? He is just a 'friend' of mine is not it?

"I informed. But..."

"Are you sure? Or could it be that you want to take the opportunity to get together with Justin again which is why you deliberately not inform him?"

"I..."

"Hey, that’s too much! Watch what you say especially when she’s my friend!" Who is that guy really?! Why does everyone seem to shield him? Even Valeria mentioned him very often too!

"Uh... I'm sorry." It seems like Justin has really forgotten YJ completely……

"Justin, it’s ok. Would you accompany me to a place please?"

"Ah? Ok, sure!"

The place which Valeria mentioned was ‘Sky Mall’. The first place that they visit was WYJ’s shop. From afar, WYJ had spotted the two of them walking over to his shop’s direction, so he gave some random excuse and left the store.

"Hey! Where’s YJ?"

"Hey! You’re discharged! Congratulations! Oh YJ? He just stepped out! Just wait right here, he shouldn’t be gone for too long."

"Sure! You don’t have to greet him actually; he had amnesia, and can’t remember anyone."

"What?! Amnesia?! It means he does not remember..."

"Yea... Everything."

No wonder! No wonder YJ was acting weird these days! But... Why didn’t he try to make Justin remember him? Unsure of the exact reason, YJ’s colleague based on his intuition, picked up the phone and dialed YJ’s number.

"Hey YJ..."

"Are they gone?"

"Huh?! Uh... Nope..."

"I’ll come back after they leave, sorry. Let me know again. Bye."

"Hey... Wait a minute!" Unable to finish his sentence, WYJ had hanged up the phone. "Uh... Sorry guys, YJ wouldn’t come back unless… unless you guys are gone. I think it’s best that you come back another time…"

"He really did it..."

"It’s not a big deal! He dares to say that he’s my friend?! Getting angry just because I forget about him?! Narrow-minded! It’s not like he’s the only one I forget about! I couldn’t care less if I lose this friend!"

"Justin! You can’t say that! You will definitely regret what you’ve said today when you regain all your memories!" Valeria said furiously. She is angry that even though Justin has lost all his memory, he doesn’t seem to care at all. She is even more annoyed with the fact that WYJ is avoiding the!

"Yes! You are too much! You have amnesia, so you can’t remember anything. But, you can never understand the agony of those who remembers you when you have forgotten them! Unless you regained your memory, otherwise, I do not wish to see you bringing more hurt for YJ anymore!"

"Please tell YJ that I’m not giving up." Valeria spoke. "Justin, let’s go.”

"Justin, do you really not remember YJ now?" Justin and his group of "friends" came to his work place for a drink. They were talking to some of Justin’s colleague but the topic was none other than those revolving around WYJ.

YJ YJ YJ! Why is everyone telling me about him?! Is he really someone I should never forget?!

"Sigh… You were in such good terms with YJ, he must be feeling very down now."

"You are right! When I passed by his shop these few days, I noticed that he was staring into space often!"

"Oh right! That key chain, he seems to have removed it too!"

"Sigh... He seems really sad. Justin, you really don’t remember any single bit him?"

"Wouldn’t you guys ever get sick of it?! Stop mentioning his name in front of me! I’m sick and tired of it!!" After finishing his sentence, Justin left the bar on his own.

"Justin has a very hot temper now! I still prefer the old him."

"Yup! It’s no wonder why YJ choose to leave him..."

Occasionally, when WYJ and Justin met each other in the mall, they always put on a stranger's facade. The two of them, has become the most familiar stranger in the world.

To be Continued...

• Like 3

Chapter 08

On this day, Justin accompanied Valeria to Sky Mall to select a gift. When they were at level one, he came across a shop which also sells ‘that’ watch.

"Hi sir, would you like to take a look at this watch? You have a very good taste. This is a limited edition watch from the manufacturer. We only brought in two for our store and we just sold one last month. This is the only one left. "

"Hey! Which one did you picked? Wow! Looks good! Very beautiful! How much is this?"

"It’s USD$2999."

"Wow! Justin! That’s too expensive! Do you want to see me to go bankrupt?!"

This watch… It’s too expensive. "Excuse me, you mentioned that you have already sold one piece right? Could I ask if the buyer was a guy or a girl?"

"Huh? Oh... It’s a guy. In fact, he’s just working upstairs."

"Hmmm? Justin, why did you ask?"

"Is that person working in [iT Place]?"

"Oh, yes sir. So he turned out to be your friend, that’s coincidence!"

"What?! Hold on, Justin. Are you saying that YJ bought one as well? This means…"

No way! Who is he to me really?! Spending three thousand dollars just for a watch?! Why would anyone get me something like this?!

After learning that YJ could be the one who bought the watch for him, Justin decided that he should take the initiative to look for him and have all his doubts cleared once and for all.

WYJ had wanted to reject the invitation. Never did he think that Justin would invite him out again. Eventually, WYJ still agreed. When he reaches Cloud 9, Justin is already waiting for him.

"Sorry, I’m late."

"Nope, I reached earlier."

"You... What did you need to talk about?"

"Us… What is our relationship?"

"Wh... What do you mean?" WYJ was taken aback and was unable to response to it. It was totally out of his expectation that such question was posted.

"That watch, it’s very expensive. Why did you give it to me?"

"Watch? What have you remembered?!" WYJ suddenly become very excited. He remembered? Did he?!

"Nothing. I just happened to find out."

"Oh... It’s nothing. It was a congratulation gift for your promotion."

"But there isn’t a need to give a watch THAT expensive! You better make it clear! Our relationship can’t be so simple!" Justin seemed to have drunk a lot and appears to be a little tipsy. "Everyone is telling me how I should never forget you and everyone starts saying how good our relationship once were! Everyone just keeps on saying that I will definitely regret if I ever loses you! You… Who in the world… Who in the world are you?!"

Then, Justin’s head fell to the table.

"I'm sorry Justin, I can’t say... I can’t... If I say it, you wouldn’t be able to get the happiness that you deserve." WYJ nod to the bartender as he held Justin up, signaling he would be sending him home and left the bar.

When they were out of the bar, WYJ then discovered that he didn’t know much about Justin – didn’t know where he lives. He wanted to look for his identification card but realize he doesn’t have them. He tried calling Valeria but she did not answer the phone. Ran out of choices, WYJ had no choice but to bring him to a hotel.

In the hotel, WYJ thought that he could leave him alone. However, he can’t. Never once did he express how he felt towards Justin, not until today, that he finally understand how much he likes him. It was painful, when Justin forgets him. He wants to let go, but could not bear to do it.

"Are you someone important in my life... Everyone says so… Are you... Important..." Justin mumbled the words as he slept…

"Can I say it? I am someone important to you! I am the most important one to you!" Then, with tears in the eye, WYJ kissed Justin on the lips. That night, WYJ never took a step out of that room.

"Argh..." The next day morning, Justin woke up because of the unbearable headache. He was shocked at the sight when he woke up. "You... We..."

"You were drunk last night; I didn’t know where you stay, so I brought you here."

"But why... Why are we..."

"Sleeping together? I’m sorry. Last night, I think we were both drunk."

"Bang!" Justin’s fist flew over the moment WYJ completes his sentence.

"You scumbag! Are you trying to make use of this to threaten me?! What do you want exactly?! Let me tell you this, you can never ever get what you want! Even if the whole world knows that I slept with a guy, I will not let you achieve your objectives! Now get out! Get the hell out of my sight immediately!"

WYJ didn’t say anything more, but quietly dressed, and then left the room.

This is perhaps the perfect ending. I guess, it’s really over between us. I… It’s time for me to go…

The next day, WYJ tendered his resignation to his boss. He did not give the boss a month's notice, so he is willing to have forfeiture of his salary for the month. Resignation has been accepted, and a flight to the Maldives has been booked. He intended to go back to his parents who were having some business there and also to have his life restarted.

"Ring Ring----"

"Hello?"

"YJ! Were you looking for me yesterday?” Valeria called. “What happened, why are you looking for me at that hours?"

"Let’s meet up. I have something to say to you."

"What?! Why? Why are you leaving?!"

"We’ve come to a conclusion… Justin and I… We spoke last night..."

"…"

"We both feel that we are not the right person for each other, so we broke up."

"When are you leaving?"

"That’s not important. Justin... I’ll pass him on to you now... I gotta go; there are still a lot of things that I need to handle."

"YJ! Wait a minute!" WYJ stopped his pace upon hearing. "You... Will you be back?"

"... I don’t think so. But if it is your wedding, maybe I’ll be here..."

Recalling the incident two days ago, things still haunt Justin. He can’t remember a single thing despite something like THAT happened?! Who is that guy to me exactly?! What was our relationship?!

"Knock knock---" Someone knocked on Justin’s door.

"Come in."

"Here’s your phone, Justin. It seems like it wasn’t badly damage so they just did some simple repair on it. All the information should still be intact. Access it to see if you could remember anything from before, but first, you’ll have to remember the passwords to you phone’s security lock."

Phone? Switching on the phone, it really prompted for a personal password. And miraculously, Justin enters a bunch of numbers subconsciously. And the lock was dismissed. Justin was stunned when the phone was unlocked. The wallpaper of the phone is a photo of him and WYJ! Browsing through the phone’s folder for photographs, images, and videos, all he has was the memories of the two of them. And bit by bit, everything is coming back.

The first encounter between them…

The first conversation between the two of them…

YJ visiting his work place for the first time …

YJ got jealous because of Valeria…

The watch YJ gave him…

The confession he made in the bar to YJ…

The clarification he made with Valeria to clear the misunderstanding of YJ…

The movie that they watched together and slept…

The wishing fountain…

Their Neoprints…

In the car crash, Justin realizes that the watch from WYJ was thrown out of the wrist, he struggled to get the watch back, and when he did, he went unconscious.

God! What have I done?! I’m sorry YJ, I’m really regretting it! YJ, wait for me, you have to forgive me! Justin couldn’t bear for anymore delays. He held his phone in his hand tightly, ran out of his room, rushing over to YJ’s work place.

To be Continued...

• Like 3

Chapter 09

"YJ? Finally? You remember him now?"

"Yes, I remembered, everything is my fault, Where’s YJ?"

"Too late, he has resigned."

"What?!" Resigned. . . To avoid me? No. . . I would not let you go this way!

"Not only did he resign, I heard that he was also preparing to leave Taiwan. Go to his house before it’s too late!"

Nothing matters more now. Justin rushed out of the mall, towards YJ’s house. You want to leave Taiwan?! I am not allowing that! I am absolutely not allowing that!

This is the last time. WYJ turned and looked back at his house before leaving. Justin, I’m leaving now. I hope you can be happy…

Enough with the reminiscing, WYJ flagged a cab towards the airport. Not long after the cab left, Justin arrived on his bike. He hurriedly rushed to WYJ’s house.

"Ding-dong--- ding-dong ding-dong---" No matter how many time Justin rang the doorbell, there was no response from the house. "YJ! YJ! I’m Justin! Would you please open up! YJ! YJ..." Has he left? Is he gone? YJ… YJ... Have I really… Have I really lost you…

Justin went home dis-heartedly. When his mum saw how depressed he was, she asked what happened.

"Mom, never did I have someone whom I cherish so much. But why, I wanted to treasure him so much, why will I even forget him?! I should not have forgotten him! Now, just because I forgot him, I lost him. Mom, what should I do... What should I do... "

Justin’s mother became anxious when she realizes Justin just kept on saying things she did not understand, and so, she called up Valeria.

"Auntie, Justin would be fine, don’t worry. I’ll talk to him." Valeria arrived thirty minutes later. "Justin, what’s wrong? What happened?"

"Valeria, He's gone... YJ’s gone…"

"You... Have you regained your memories?! YJ... Is he really gone? Are you sure?!"

"I lost the person whom I care most about... What should I do... What should I do... " Justin leaned helplessly on Valeria’s shoulder.

"It’s alright it’s alright... We’ll find a solution... There must be a way..."

The next day morning, Justin was laying on his bed, wide awake, thinking back everything that has happened.

"It’s not a big deal! He dares to say that he’s my friend?! Getting angry just because I forget about him?! Narrow-minded! It’s not like he’s the only one I forget about! I couldn’t care less if I lose this friend!"

"Justin! You can’t say that! You will definitely regret what you’ve said today when you regain all your memories!"

"Yes! You are too much! You have amnesia, so you can’t remember anything. But, you can never understand the agony of those who remembers you when you have forgotten them!

I regret it, I really regret it now… I didn’t meant it… YJ…

"You were drunk last night; I didn’t know where you stay, so I brought you here."

"But why... Why are we..."

"Sleeping together? I’m sorry. Last night, I think we were both drunk."

"Bang!" Justin’s fist flew over the moment WYJ completes his sentence.

"You scumbag! Are you trying to make use of this to threaten me?! What do you want exactly?! Let me tell you this, you can never ever get what you want! Even if the whole world knows that I slept with a guy, I will not let you achieve your objectives! Now get out! Get the hell out of my sight immediately!"

Scumbag? I have hurt him deeply with that didn’t I? YJ…

"Ring Ring----"

"Hello."

"Justin! Something bad has happened to YJ!"

Justin shot up from the bed immediately after hearing it. "Where is he now?!"

Standing outside the ward, for the first time, Justin deeply felt the pain of not able to reach the person whom seems to be so close to him. In the Intensive-Care Unit, the man lying on the bed with oxygen mask and gauze tied to his head, is that really YJ? This is a punishment isn’t it? The punishment of me forgetting you, that’s why you are ignoring me now? YJ… YJ…

"Are you the patient's family?" A doctor came out from the intensive care unit asked when they saw Justin.

"I am! How is he?!"

"Let’s have a word in my office."

"Su... Sure..."

In the doctor's office, he began to explain WYJ’s condition.

"The patient was sent in after he met with a car accident at noon yesterday...."

Yesterday at noon… Isn’t that the time that I went to his house looking for him?

"The cab that the patient was travelling with collided with a car, causing him a serious concussion. Hence, we do not rule out the possibility of amnesia, but the most important thing was, his waist was also injured during the accident, so he might temporarily lose the ability to walk."

"You mean… Do you mean paralyzed?"

"Yes."

When WYJ passed the critical stage, he was transferred into the general ward. Justin refused to leave him and waited by his side.

"Justin." A voice came through the door. It belongs to Valeria.

"You’re here?"

"How is he?"

"He might have loss his memory, he might be paralyzed."

"Oh dear!"

"Ha..." Justin laughed self-deprecatingly. "This is the retribution, right? He might suffer from amnesia, he might forget me!"

"Justin... I’ll stay here to take care of him. So why don’t you..."

"Valeria, I am grateful to you taking care of me during the period of my amnesia, but the person I love, is always YJ. And I would like to be here alone with him. I'm sorry."

"I understand, I knew all along... So don’t give up alright! And please take good care of yourself too, okay?"

"Yea." Although he was talking with Valeria, Justin’s attention has never once been diverted from WYJ.

Justin guarded WYJ for three days and finally, he woke up.

"YJ! You awake?!"

"…" WYJ just looked at him expressionless. He then tried to sit up but realized that he could not control his legs.

"YJ, please listen to me calmly. The doctor said that you would only be temporarily losing the ability to walk, as long as you go for physiotherapy, you would be able to recover."

WYJ listen calmly to Justin, and then stop struggling.

"YJ, do you... Do you know who I am?"

WYJ didn’t look at Justin, didn’t speak. He just looked out of the window quietly.

"So you do not remember huh… It does not matter. After all, I was first to forget you."

WYJ heard the tone of self-blaming in Justin’s words and looked at him. When Justin realize WYJ’s glance, he gave him a strong – pretended – smile.

"No matter if you remember me or not, YJ, I will stay by your side, and never ever let you go."

YJ hasn’t spoke a single word since he woke up. The doctor mentioned that this was not an aftermath of the accident but his own choice. He does not have any idea why, but he just didn’t like to see Justin. Regardless of what Justin did, he ignores it. When Justin wants to offer him help, he decline. Justin goes for physiotherapy diligently every day, hoping that he could regain his mobility as soon as possible.

This day, WYJ went to his physiotherapy in the absence of Justin.

"Hey YJ, you’ve made good progress today! Let’s try if you can go on your own, okay?"

"Well... Sure." His effort has been paid off. God knows how much sleepless night did he spend on doing physiotherapy alone in his ward.

This is an important task towards WYJ. It would definitely be a huge blow for him if he is still unable to walk.

"Come on, from here, slowly, move step by step towards me." The therapist stood at the other end of the physio-equipment, encouraging WYJ. And WYJ also tried his very best to move toward his therapist. Gradually, WYJ’s steps began to stabilize.

"YJ, congratulations! You should be able to walk very soon."

"Ha... Thank you... Haha!" WYJ smile brightly.

"You finally smile. This is the first time I’ve seen you smile ever since your first day here. By the way, didn’t your friend accompany you today? He would be very pleased if he know that you should be able to walk very soon."

At the mention of Justin, WYJ's smile disappeared. "Can I return to my ward for a rest now?"

"Uh… Sure…"

To be Continued...

• Like 3

Chapter 10 [FINALE]

On this day, while WYJ was asleep, Justin still stayed with him. Looking at WYJ with guilt in his eyes, Justin gently stroke his hair.

"What should I do for you to speak to me, for you to accept my help? I know, that during my period of amnesia, I did things that are unforgivable, but those were not from the bottom of my heart! Do you know how hard it is for me when I regain my memory and realized that I’ve lost you. Forgive me please…The truth is, you are really too important to me and I can’t bear losing you... "Justin clasped on to WYJ’s hand, forgetting the fact that WY sleeping.

"If they are really that important to you, no matter what happens, you will not forget." WYJ was woken up by the clasped of Justin.

"YJ! You... You are finally speaking!" Justin was ecstatic."You... You don’t have amnesia, do you?"

"If they are people you really care about, they should be engraved in your heart and inerasable!"

"YJ... You really didn’t have amnesia... I understand... I understand that I have hurt you deeply then, but..."

"Although I remember you, I totally could not remember what happened back then. I don’t talk to you, I don’t accept your help, and it’s all based on my feelings. To me, you are just someone without a name in my memory. Someone whom I just don’t wish to talk to and do not want to accept your help, I don’t have a single clue of who you might be at all.

"Just... Someone without a name in your memory? Didn’t you say it just now? If we really care about that something, it would not be so easily forgotten. So this shows how much YOU care about ME too."

"… Maybe..." Justin. You owe me too much. The answer that I had expected you to say is not this…

"YJ, are we really not appreciating each other enough? I should go; you have a good rest tonight." After he finishes his sentence, Justin went out of the ward, leaving WYJ alone in the room.

It has been a few days since Justin visited WYJ. And this day, while WYJ was in his ward, the door opened slightly. Unconsciously, his heart accelerated, could it be… Justin? Until the owner of the footsteps comes into his sight, he realized, it was Valeria.

"YJ! Uh... You... Do you recognize me?"

"I didn’t lose my memory."

"You didn’t! That’s great! What about Justin... Does he know it? He must be very delighted now! Have you guys patch up yet? But wait, where’s he? Not here?"

"Valeria, we broke up."

"What?!"

What?! Broke up?! Since when did we break up!? Justin was furious after he heard what WYJ said! When did he ever agree to break up with him?! Angrily, he rode on him bike to the hospital immediately. But when he reached the hospital, he had once again missed WYJ.

"What?! Discharged? How could you allow his discharged even though he has not fully recovered?!"

"Oh? You didn’t know? He is able to walk now and does not require anymore therapy session."

YJ could walk? That is really great… Wait a minute! So he is now... "Do you know where he went to?"

"Uhm… I heard that he was going to the airport. It seems that the issue with the plane tickets has been settled."

"Oh right, I heard that he was on his way to the airport when he met with the car accident, and later heard that he had spoken to the airline to reschedule the ticker… HEY! Mister,I haven’t finish my sentence yet! He is going to cancel his ticket today!" Even before the nurse could finish, Justin rushed out of the hospital and sped all the way to the airport. YJ! I will not let you go! Since you did not lose your memory, I will definitely get you back!

In the airport, Justin looks just like clueless lost kid, running around the place, only to find WYJ’s figure. Finally, he caught a sight of him in front of the Maldives checking in counter. He hurriedly rushed forward, grabbed on his shoulder and force WYJ to face him.

And with that, Justin draw WYJ close by arms and then, with the presence of all other passengers who are queueing for the check-in, he kissed WYJ passionately. "I will not let you go! Absolutely not letting you go, not letting you disappears from my life!"

"Uh... Sorry Sir..." The lady at the airline counter interrupted them awkwardly. "Your flight has been cancelled, but we cannot return the principal amount to you and hope you will understand. And uh... If possible, could you allow the next passengers to come over for their check-ins? There is still a lot of people waiting to board the plane.

"Ticket… Cancelled... ?" Justin is now completely confused with the situation. He’s not here to board the plane? He was here to cancel his tickets?

WYJ did not do any explanation; he just grabbed on to Justin’s hands and ran out of the airport. Oh my god. That was embarrassing! So embarrassing!!

When they were outside the airport, WYJ stood beside Justin’s bike and said, “I don’t have any money. Send me home.”

"Uh... You're not... You are not planning to leave?"

"Didn’t you just hear? I cancelled the ticket!"

"What do you mean is..."

"Didn’t you disallow me to go anywhere? What’s wrong? Now you want to chase me away? Sure! I’ll leave!" WYJ then turned to go back to the airport when Justin hugged him from his back...

"So you are not leaving anymore right? You forgave me, right? You are willing to come back to me once again, right?"

"Do you want to send me home or not?!"

"Of course! Of course I do!" Said Justin as he happily supported WYJ onto his bike. "Hold on tight!"

Unlike from before, instead of holding on to just Justin’s coat, WYJ now boldly grabbed his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Don’t you dare forget me again! My heart cannot afford a second blow!"

"Even if I die! I will certainly put you in mind even when I reincarnate!"

"Oh yes, what did you wish for at the wishing fountain?"

"What about you?"

"Wishing Fountain, please make sure that Justin is happy. He’s a good person. No matter who will be by his side in future, be it is it will be me or not, please let him be happy."

"Are you idiot? Why did you wish for that! You should make a wish like mine! Since we know that it would come true, you should have wished for something more practical!"

"Yea right, so what did you wish for?"

Just then, they have arrived at WYJ’s place. Justin hence got down the bike and took both their helmets off.

"I said, I want WYJ to stay by my side forever..." Then, Justin slowly bends down and seals the lips of WYJ who is seated on the bike. "The fountain was activated, my wish came true, so now you too, would have to help me fulfill my wish!"

They have their foreheads together, and smile brightly.

==================================================

Hi Everyone, once again, you have come to THE END of the story. T__T

This time round, [CLING] has a very different style from the previous story [DIARY]. So frankly, i don't really have confidence in this story at first. Comments are greatly welcome, so please don't stop. :) But thanks to all of you guys who were reading. It has managed to come to an end. :D

Next Next, it's a small little SURPRISE!

*surprise* (see i told you it's a small one)

Alright, jokes aside. Now i would like to say something, to a special someone, and i delegate this story, to the special someone.

To our DEAREST BELITA BOSS! :D

This was actually supposed to be your birthday gift! From me and Goki. But apparently, it came out later then we expected. So i hope you don't mind. :p You are a really really nice person and i'm sure a lot of users here who have chatted with you before would agree with me. :D

Remember when you said you tear when you read [DIARY]? I told you the next one would be worse. :D

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as we enjoy having you around! So please continue to have your bubbly/caring/nice/kind/(and many more others) character with you!! :D I hope this made your day.

Or at the very least, made you smile.:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alright, enough of the talking... :D i hope to see everyone again!

Once again, Thank you!

• Like 5

OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Husband is watching me screaming like crazy and probably thinking something really really good might have happend....

And it did......!!!!

You guys did....

Oh god, sometimes life sucks so bad you just wanna curse and be angry with everything and everyone...

However these little things make it so god damn worth every piece of bad time i might be having.....

Guys you managed to put the biggest, happiest smile out there in a very very sour face these days, and all i have to say to you guys is my biggest thank you...

Thank you thank you thank you...

I loved my birthday present, late or not... it's not even the point :)

Thank you so so so so much for this... Really thank you!

I loved it....

From start to finish....loved ALL of it....

(by the way, i'm stealling it, and keeping it among my beloved things)

MAN....so HAPPY!!!

You guys just...ROCK!!!!!

There isn't a name in this world to mesure the HUG and the KISS i'm sending you....

:leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3::leaf3:

• Like 2

I like the story a lot! And the ending was brilliant.

Can't even say which story I like better.. Cling or Diary.

You 2 really did a very, but very good job once again. So, congrats again DF and Goki!

• Like 1

I almost forget something else. :D

Actually, there is a OST for this story... :)

Song Title: Cling

Performed by: FT Island

Enjoy! (there's English lyrics!)

• Like 1

Omg DF!!! Omg, omg, omg, omg!!! My heart has been jumping through all the chaps, how could you have done that to me?? You should have tell me yest. I'm all teary! What a story! Exciting, sad, exciting again. Don't send ppl to the hopsital man, once they have met again... awww. I liked it very much, more than Diary (sorry)

Thanks to the both of you, great work guys!

• Like 1