Finding Inspiration

robertita

As we all know When your writing or role-playing inspiration comes and goes, how do you find inspiration? here are a few things that will hopefully help.

1.) If you are stuck, you might need to refresh your mind a bit by leaving the story/roleplay alone for a little while and perhaps work on something else or go on a walk meanwhile.(When temporarily leaving a roleplay always make sure to tell your role-play partner that you are doing so.)

2.)Don't write when you are tired unless ideas are popping into your head, if it is beginning to get late write the ideas down somewhere in point form and get some rest then return to them the next day that way you are more alert and feeling refreshed, your mood can effect the way or amount that you write.

3.)Look at the news and previous events that have taken place they may give you inspiration.

I hoped this will help everyone find inspiration in their time of need.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Akito18

• Bloodbunny

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone is asking me to rp, I usually ask them about ideas and soon my head it's full of ideas. If I knew well the person I'm rping with then it;s easy to find inspiration and even to guess what the other's ideas are. :)

• 2 weeks later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus