Grammer And Spelling Help.

robertita

This is the area in which you should post anything that regards grammar or spelling problems, questions and answers.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• Bloodbunny

• AlphaZero

• alexia__

I discovered in time grammar or spelling problems are not so important when you are writting, important is to have fun. Not everybody can write correctly in English but they try their best.

I agree with this, since we all have different levels of English and there are many rules in the language it self. If anything I always encourage people to find some simple rules of English grammar online. It can actually be very helpful for anyone who has a bit of a problem writing English.

Just know the differences between.

'There' 'their' and 'they're'

I'm not exactly perfect with my grammar either, but good grammar and spelling helps a lot. But Personally I found more important is proper use of punctuation. An endless stream of sentences mashed together with no pause in between is extremely hard to understand.

I do agree that when you are writing the main focus is that you should enjoy writing, some people do seek to improve their writing a little bit and remember there is always room for improvement and that a little improvement never hurts anyone. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I learned in school British English so I'm writing some words in British English, also I'm not using too much short forms of the words, just maybe in the cases you mention above. To improve myself I'm reading in English, not from Internet only, but books in English from literature to historical ones. I'm lucky I'm chatting with people wm their first language is English and I learn from them too. What about you?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus