♛ -Welcome To Creative Force- ♛

412Chie

oooh someone invited me so..I accepted it :D

I go by..Kagura or Kagu for short.

my hobbies are.. aside from manga and anime, I also spend my time by drawing charas and listening to different types of music LOL xD

I prefer..hmm bottom? lels not sure XDD

The type of art..I like is drawing, and I love art actually :)

I would like to learn how to improve my photoshop skills also hahahaha (it was very poor)

other interesting things about me..err, I'm a loner geehee XD, mood swings XD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.r.o.s

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• MisakiSakuraYFG

- Garumba or Garu, it's the same!

- Reading and archery

- Both

- I like sculpture, but lately I'm interested in digital art

- I'd like to learn digital coloring

- hmm...hmm...cheetah16

Wow, so many replies, I am so excited about this~ I would like to reply to each and every post individually, but there r just too many. I am just really happy you guys joined, and I am glad there r so many people who appreciate art and want to learn about it. We'll do our best to teach u guys as much as we can :)

Wow, it's only been a day and the numbers of people joining is overwhelming me <3 Sorry, I wasn't able to post anything as I have been busy the past day. Welcome to the group guys and I hope all of us enjoy ^___^V

well then,

I go by.. the name Tetsu. People call me Tet so either way it's fine. But for the older guys who know me, I am called Satou.

My hobbies are... Anime/Manga/Light novels stuff. Roleplaying and doing something graphic with photoshop.

I prefer to (top or bottom or both). I prefer to Bottom as I'm a a bottom in real life ((:

The type of art I like the most...(writing can also b considered art) Digital art. That's only where i'm err... good enough to be called good xD

What i would like to learn is.. more complicated graphic designing, web designing and drawing.

Other interesting things about me are... I like to talk logically and debate in the philosophical point of view. But I only debate with people who reasons well xD. I love to read profile introductions. I'm childish -____-; There's more but I wouldn't like to creep you guys((:

I go by: Shirotsuki, but you can call me Shiro! :D

My hobbies are music, writing, swimming and hanging out with my friends.

I prefer to... hmm... both i guess... i mean, it depends on the person. Though i admit i'm more the submissive type. :p

The type of art I like the most...well, this is a hard question for me. If music is considered a type of art, the definitely singing. If not, then it's even harder! xD I mean, i can't really draw but i do love to watch beautiful drawings and paintings. Then again, what i do more a less is writing, which i also like a lot. So... hmm... i have no idea! xD

What i would like to learn is exactly what this group is teaching!!!! I swear!!! 8D Thank you sooo much for asking me to join! *_* Thank you!!! ^_^ I'm happy that i'll be able to start learning photoshop and such! :D

Other interesting things about me are... ahahahha i'm not really interesting. ^^'' So i don't know what to say here. :p hmm... I'm female. ;D

I go by...XiuLin or Xiu

Most know me by the way.

My hobbies are... Drawing, Writing Role Plays, Reading, sometimes Video Making, TV watching.

The type of art I like the most...(writing can also b considered art) I do a little of it all.

What i would like to learn is.. I'm more here to watch the discussions, and too learn a little of everything I'm interested in.

Other interesting things about me are...You all know, if you pay attention~ : D

Thanks for invite~

Kyoko for short

Hobbies ; Procrastination, Cosplay, Gardening

I go both top and bottom depend who's my partner

The type of art I like the most ; Hair design, Make-up, AMV, Doujinshi,

I would like to learn how to sewing my own costume but nah aint nobody got time fo dat

um i run out idea what to write, that's all i guess

thank you for invite me to this group (:

I'm Kaze..

My hobbies are...not sure, depends on my mood honestly

I prefer to...the position doesn't really matter to me, i'm okay with top or bottom

The type of art I like the most..not sure, as long as it's good and not boring, i'll like it

What i would like to learn is..digital art, hair design, make up

i think that's all..

you can call me L ^^

my hobbies are watching anime, listening to music and drawing (mostly by pen cause i lost my cs app T~T)

the type of art i like the most are ... everything related to it XD

what i like to learn is everything ...

'_' im no picky..

^-^? thanks for the invite

Me: shion

Hobbies: watching anime, sleep, stalking some cosplayers' page

I prefer to.... I'm okay with both.

The type of art I like the most... poem and animation.

What i would like to learn is..cosplay and making anime

I don't really know what should I write and thank you.

I go by... Stained or Crim

My hobbies are... reading/writing/listening to music

I top

The type of art I like the most... writing, sketching (pencil/coal), and photoshop

What I would like to learn is... making my own sigs and making my artwork in photoshop go from sketch quality to anime or professional looking quality (coloring/shading/overall look wise)

Nice to meet everybody!

I go by...

Scott. My Art Blog identity is "Cinnamon Rub".

My hobbies are...

drawing, surfing the internet, reading manga and sleeping

I prefer to, initially, be a bottom.

I am basically a switch but I am a bottom more often.

The type of art I like the most...

I appreciate all forms of art!

What i would like to learn is..

making awesome graphics. I may know how to draw but I am not blessed with talent in graphic arts.

Other interesting things about me are...

I am a BL comic artist by trade. I publish my own comics online and in print and also works for a publishing house as one of their BL comic artists. I'd like to explore the horror genre too someday.

hello~

thank you for the invite to this group ^-^

I go by...mitsukixlin but Lin, misu or any other name is fine pretty much

My hobbies are...drawing writing listening to music, reading/watching anime/manga. photography and lot of other stuff

I prefer to be both

The type of art I like the most...is probably hand drawn art and good writing i guess

What i would like to learn is..how to lift my art to a better level and become more graphic

Other interesting things about me are... um well i wouldnt know what is interesting about me lolz X3

but im always open to questions or something like that

Hi everyone and thank you very much for the invite. :)

I go by...Lya ^^

My hobbies are...writing, reading, graphic editing, singing, listening to almost all kind of music and everything related to manga and anime

I prefer to be both

The type of art I like the most...digital art, hand drawn art (exclude sketches) and good writing

What i would like to learn is..how I train my eyes for good proportions (anatomy), how to draw them and a lot more stuff

Other interesting things about me are...I'm trying to learn how to draw properly (but I always get distracted with other things, because I need alteration), I'm a curious person and I'm picture addicted (love to do pic searches) and I love drama with a happy ending in stories and arts ;)

Welcome everyone else who I haven't greeted yet, thank you very much for accepting your requests, and I hope we are able to teach you everything you want to know and allow you to have an enjoyable time :)

I go by... You can call me Khea,. :D

My hobbies are... Reading Manga & Other Books,. Playing MMORPG Games (I'm currently playing Aura Kingdom right now,.) Cooking, Surfing the Internet for interesting things,.

I prefer to... bottom but I can also top,.

The type of art I like the most... I really don't have a preferred type as long as it catches my interest.

What i would like to learn is... Creating amv's using sony vegas, photoshop tutorials on creating unique siggies,.

Other interesting things about me are... uhmm,. not really sure,. xD

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh babe!!! you didn't tell me you posted here >_< okessh~ we need creative writing here <3 <3 maybe errr.. a collaboration between us? >_< I still need to work on my lessons too. Just too busy lately, and I got my migraines T^T Anyways, I'll try to make something this or next week. <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I really like to join this.. if may I? I want to know more about Photoshop ^^

I go by... Natsu, if you like you can call me Nao for short.

My hobbies are... reading, eating sweets, graphic editing, drawings, and watching horror movie~...

I prefer to pick both... so it will fair enough for me hehe... xD

The type of art I like the most...I approach art with an open mind and have a high sense of creativity myself. I love color and shape, and could get lost of them for hours. the paint color and brush stroke are just as important as the subject... hehehe

What I would like to learn is.. to improve my graphic editing, and to draw properly. ^^

Other interesting things about me are... Are nothing..... only you can find me eating sweet all by my self.... what's more I ain't givin you any... hehehe... ^w^

hello nao. Well, TBH, this group kinda failed even though some people put an effort into it. as you can see, the creator is banned and this need someone to organize and advertise to make it more lively.. though i doubt it willl happen. feel free to post some stuff if you don't mind and see the tutorials available. :)

• 4 months later...

Hello! I'm Chie

I like to to write, though there's nothing worth mentioning or even published. I also like to doodle around in the past, my notes always have one or two little pics inside. I mostly spent my idle time reading, you could find me hunched around my phone or my Kindle. I also like to take a pic of something that caught my eyes, even myself (narcissistic much, right?), and lately I've been trying to edit some of images, just touch up. Because I know nothing of Photoshop or the likes.

I prefer to...can I not answer this question, please?

The type of art I like the most is...I would say writing. I've been started since I'm Teen. And still doing it even now.

What I'd like to learn is how to write better. I've been always struggling with my first sentence. Some days are better than the others. It's get really frustrating when I can't convey what I want in that first sentence. Or what lines should I write to entice my readers. I also would like to learn basic editing and all, and if there's any topic related to drawing manga or something, please kindly let me know. I'm still can't get over my passion in drawing them again.

Other interesting thing about me? Hmm, maybe you'll find it out as we goes by. But I was told I could be a hotheaded jerk, and yet still able to maintain a good side of myself. I learn something from watching and trying. Because book tutorial could be confusing to me.

So, yeah that's me

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus