what type of master / servant are you, guys?

NekoRose

its interesting if we found different type of our master / servants. especially if between them have different type, like S master with their M servant, or shy master with aggressive servant. :rolleyes:

well, yeah- i admit it im a possessive master. for normal condition im taking a good care of my pets [servants], guide and teach them, or even just to accompany them. but when they not behave and do mistake, i can turn into violent. im not using physic as punishment, but mental hurt for their discipline by using their weakness.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Shieru Hakai

• Noise Prince

• NekoRose

I'm an S master, though most of the time I'm fairly calm and hard to rile up. I just like to tease and torment my pet or servant during sex and/or they're aroused. When angered though I'll use a combination of physical and mental torment to put them back into place.

They might cry out or scream at first, but it turns to pleasure soon enough. I just take them to their limit.

• 1 month later...

I-I'm a shy master *looks shyly at the ground* I'm kind to all my servants and I won't g-give them an order they won't want to do.

Am I the first servant to reply here?

Well, I'm… well, it's a little hard to categorize myself. I guess I'm more "M" - though I like the idea more than the actual application >///>

And to be perfectly honest, the kind of punishment Shieru describes would be the kind I would positively dread >^< Words get to me so much harder… and StainedCrimson's is really darn scary, too! ^^;

I guess I'd say that I'm not a servant who characterizes myself on my master. I'm likely to stick to my own judgement about things, and make decisions on my own, and if that contradicts what my master wants, I'm prone to disobey.

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm disobedient or will try to make things harder for my master, or even provoke them (though I may talk back >.>)… Naturally, as a servant, I take pride in serving my master, as we should share similar goals (From "we both want the master taken care of" to "we both want the servant to learn this skill") and work together. I see a master/servant relationship as a partnership with pretty clear roles, even though each relationship is unique, rather than one person with a puppet.

I guess I'm not that appealing of a servant or butler… which is probably why I'm masterless (~.3.)~

• 4 weeks later...

*chuckles* I'm not so scary. Well, once you get used to me anyway. *slowly grins laughing softly* But I never push my submissive farther then they can go. I don't want to break them or make them truly afraid of me.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, as a good servant should be, I am the type who is willing to follow my master every order without exception. I won't question my master even if they are the worst piece of c- I mean...the worst of the most rotten crowd of people in the world. -smiles calmly- Of course, I will "love them" throughly, and I will help them live a fulfilling life. A servant's duty is to make sure their master have a comfortable life after all~ fufu~

• 4 weeks later...

I,m generally a pleasant Butler/Submissive calm gentle and kind to serve and be needed is all I want I obey without question or exception there is very little I would not do to secure my Masters happiness and comfort I,m very observant and organized but if called for i can be cold ,calculating and ruthless but it is not a side i truely show very often unless it is needed .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I guess I have to categorize myself as a servant. I will follow my master every order, but I what you call *laugh softly* a little on the wild side, or a little aggressive if that the correct term for people like me. But behind close door I'm your all your, no, if, or but do what you want with me, but I always won't be bottom. I might let you, how should I said, " Show who in charge." But I fight to on top if have too, and I will show my master what kinda " respectable " servant I can be.

• 1 month later...

I'm a very... good servant. I follow my master's wishes and try to please them the best way that I can. I'm used to harsh masters and don't mind them anymore. I'll follow orders. I'm defiantly not the one in charge in the relationship but I will hold my ground. Let's just say, a master has yet to break me~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus