• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Runeko

• Tetsu

• Limbo

• Miaka

Top Posters In This Topic

OOps! I'll start! I'm Runeko(derp) and I am interested in the paranormal because of a recent death in the family.I'd like to know what's beyond the beyond.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi~! I'm KawaiiMe, I join this group because of past death(s) in my family, I'm very spiritual, and I notice a lot of weird things.

Plus, I used to specialize in Wiccan consulting. Not that I practiced the religion myself, I just knew & studied about it so much :3

The paranormal is fascinating to me along with death and what happens afterwards. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Miaka, desu! I'm interested in the paranormal, cause I just am. also, cause of those people on the news who's bodies are never found, "spirited away". And the recent news on people eating dead bodies of others. meow:hamtaro-005 (8):

• 5 months later...

Hi , Im Han-chan ..... I love paranormal but sometimes Im scared ... Ahahahah :D ... Lets be friends , Ok .....

• 1 month later...

Hello im zoua and im a scaredy cat but im still really into the things about paranormal and scary stuff!!~ >.<

cheetah5cheetah6cheetah15cheetah13

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus