Roleplay Ideas

TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Heaven or Hell?

Seme Needed

tumblr_miakq7q7pm1s2qz58o1_500.jpg

Called himself 'Twinkle'

Heaven or Hell? You can only choose one. Twinkle was an ordinary human until he died. He was sent to get judgment and was actually given the choice to go to Heaven or Hell, but he chose both. Now he is a Devil and an Angel. When Twinkle's best friend died and was sent to judgment, he was going to be sent to hell for a small sin that he had done. If you are wondering, yes, Twinkle's death does have to do with the sin that his best friend cause. His best friend was the one that killed him but he knew that his friend didn't mean to. Now Twinkle and his friend are on the run, going through different parts of heaven and hell, just to get back to earth. Is there love after death?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Yes Captain Jr!

Older Seme Needed

tumblr_miahkmKGn31s3spvyo1_500.jpg

Niko

Niko loved to dress up in his fathers clothing. His father was the captain for a ship, his job is to make the ship get to countries and deliver weapons. One day Niko get's to go with his father and he seems to have gotten all the crewmen's attention. They crewmen love how cute that Niko is and do everything that the little boy asks. But what if Niko ended up falling in love with one of the crewmen? What will his fathers reaction be when he fins out that his son has fallen in love with his left hand man?

Save Me

Seme Neede

tumblr_miahflG0wg1rf7xc0o1_500.png

Teddy (Doesn't know his real name.)

Teddy is locked in an abyss. He has been for many years. One day he had woken up in this place and there was a man who told him that his name was 'Teddy' and that this was his 'home'. Everyday the man visits him and always leaves the red haired boy on the floor with new bruises on his fair skin. Will somebody come and save Teddy?

You Came Back Because?

Seme Or Seke Needed

RedHairAnimeBoy.jpg

Riku Tenji

Riku and ____ had been together for several months but ______ suddenly disappeared on Riku after breaking up with him, the boy had been in a car crash, was in a coma and lost a few of his emotions and memory. Riku had lost the memory of when him and _____ had broken up. One night while Riku was on his way home he saw ____ leaning against a wall as if waiting for him. The boy ran to him and hugged him close excited that the other had was back. ______ is confused and has no idea why Riku was hugging him like he still loved him. When he checked his phone And looked through several news stories he saw the one about Riku, seeing that he had lost most of his memory and emotions he decided to take advantage of the opportunity to stay with Riku and keep him at his side as long as he could. While ______ was gone he had been turned into a vampire, after accidentally scaring Riku he bit him and the memory of their break up had come back into the boys mind. Riku shoved _____ away and started yelling at him telling him to get out and leave so he left the boy. ______ couldn't believe what had happened and why he had suddenly remembered their break up, now the vampire was determined to get Riku back and have him all to himself even if it meant kidnapping him.

Hello Mr.President~

Uke Needed

reagan.jpg

Reagan

Ever since Reagan and _____ were kids he always seemed to be there when he was in trouble. All throughout grade school and middle school Reagan was there to get_____out of trouble. Now they're in high school and_____finds to Reagan to be a burden because he is so popular and_____is a delinquent. People are always trying to beat_____up because of his friendship with Reagan but Reagan always follows him around no matter what. One day after school_____was surrounded by a bunch crazy guys who were in love with Reagan, what will happen to______? And where is Reagan?

Extra Credit

Seme English Teacher Needed

330680-bigthumbnail.jpg

Nicki Kyary

A 15 year old boy is having his typical high school problems. The end of the semester is getting closer and closer and his English grade is going farther and farther down. But with the Christmas dance coming up soon who has time to worry about grades? So he decides to stay after class one day and confront his (very attractive) teacher about it. What he wasn't expecting was his teacher to ask him to do some...Extra Credit.

My Last Wish

Seme Doctor Needed

Animeboys.jpg

Nero Hart

Nero has spent half his life in a hospital dealing with a deadly disease, it's killing him from the inside out and he only has a few months left to live. He wants to be able to experience what it's like to have a real childhood, he's fallen in love with the doctor that takes care of him and wants him to show him the outside world that he has never seen. One day when the doctor comes in to check on him he asks him to take him out on a date, the doctor agrees to take him out because he's also fallen in love with the boy. Nero is excited about the whole thing yet he's sad because he knows he doesn't have long to live. While out they talk and get closer. The boy tells the doctor that he loves him and wants to be with him before something bad happens to him. The doctor is thrilled to know that Nero is in love with him too. But he doesn't want to hurt the boy knowing that he could possibly die at anytime.

Our Love Mustn't Die Nor Should You

Seme Older Brother Needed

-593365422.jpg

Rolo

____ and Rolo are both brothers, Rolo is younger than ___. But when they are both sent to great war across seas. Years went by very quickly for ____. The two brothers were separated even though they didn't want to. ___ had promised their mother that he would take care of Rolo, but when they were separated that promise was broken. After four years of being separated they finally go home. As ___ was waiting for Rolo to come out from the place where he was he over heard one of Rolo's comrade say that something had happened to Rolo. _____ quickly barged into the building asking for his brother. People quickly told ___ that Rolo was in the hospital wing. ____ quickly ran into the infirmary only to see that his younger was in a wheel chair. Seeing Rolo like that, ___ felt guilty for breaking his promise. When they go back everyone except for ____ start treating him as if he can't do anything. After a while of being back Rolo stopped doing anything, he spent all of his time in his bedroom looking out the window. ___ tries his best to keep Rolo from total breakdown but fails. One day when Rolo, starts talking about death and how he wished he had died, ____ gets angry and tells him that he is in love with Rolo. What will happen now? How will both brother lives go from there? Will their love for each other blossom into something bigger or die before it begins along with Rolo?

Wake me if your out there!

Uke Needed

Sleeping.jpg

Noah

Noah has been in a coma for a year in a half since his car accident. A lot of people have given up on him ever waking up again all but _______ who blames himself for texting Noah which made him crash. When Noah wakes up from his coma speaking of angels and his extended dreams he believe were real will _______ still stand by him or abandon him like the others?

Mirror Mirror

Seme Needed

261808.jpg

Shizuo

In the middle ages, Shizuo ran wild terrorizing villagers with a manic glee. The demon favoured driving his victims insane slowly by tricking them into believing that he was honestly concerned about their well-being while constantly insisting that they do things that were immoral or dangerous. After several years, he was confronted by a magician who would not listen to his lies. The magician trapped Shizuo in a mirror, to be imprisoned there until he was freed by someone of their own will because they loved the demon within the mirror.

Over the years Shizuo has tried to trick people into freeing him but to no avail. The magic on the mirror recognizes that the people do not love him truly because they believe the lies he says about himself. Generations of people have passed on the mirror through their families till finally the demon became bored with talking with the humans. A strange side affect of the magic cast on the mirror is that he can affect anything that is reflected in it's surface. For the last century the demon has been teasing people into believing that their houses are haunted by moving things when they aren't looking or touching them when they enter the reflection of the mirror. Since he can hide himself when a person is looking at the mirror they don't realize that he is the one causing any of the troubles.

The last owner of the mirror believed it was cursed, putting it away in the attic where they hoped that it would cause no trouble. This irritated Shizuo more, but since no one could hear him throwing things around in the attic he became irritated and slightly crazed from the lack of interaction. The owner died and the house was put up for sale with all it's contents.

Shizuo sleeps now, trying to hold onto what is left of his fragile sanity as he cannot do much where he is to amuse himself. If someone was to look at the mirror though they would not see him since he hid himself before sleeping. The demon has only become more aggressive and sadistic over time, not reacting well to being imprisoned for centuries in a mirror.

You Got It Wrong

Uke Or Seme Needed

c98d661d297fa19899e6df7c43bc3faf.jpg

Whatever he wants to call me (Lauri)

When you found me on the street

Did you think you rescued me?

Bet you thought without you I would die

Like a snake you swallowed me

I took it till I couldn't breathe

Just to bring your fantasies to life

You count on the faithful

To get your way

And to follow your light

You got it wrong now

'cause I don't give a f*ck

I'm not your believer

You got it wrong so

I guess you're out of luck

Your dream just lost a dreamer

You fool me with your mystery

Preaching peace and charity

But I see through your vanity and lies

You think you got the best of me

But I will rewrite history

I'll take back my life to your surprise

If I could make it as painful

As you did for me

I'd be just wasting my time

You got it wrong now

I'm not your believer

You got it wrong so

There's a little part of me

That would like to see you cry

Even if it's just one tear

I know it would never dry

You got it wrong now

I'm not your believer

You got it wrong so

Basically this is based off of the song posted above. A young boy is found on the streets by an older guy who wants someone who will obey and love him, no matter what he does.

A Trip To Remember

Seme Needed

577315_m.jpg

Joshua Nichols

Joshua is an average guy, the oldest of three he jumped on the chance to go on a cruise with his school. They were going on a 3 day cruise on a large yacht, capable of holding 30 students.He ends up sharing a cabin with ___, a boy who had secretly been crushing on him. Joshua always liked ____ but can they tell each other? And what happens when on the way to the island paradise destination a storm blows it off course and it shipwrecks on a deserted island. What will happen now? Will Joshua and ____ admit their feelings for each other with the threat they may never have their old life back.

Tame Me, Teach Me, Love Me

Seme Vampire Needed

n9.gif

Keenan Elsavaro

Keenan Elsavaro, is a young vampire hunter. Not only is he a vampire hunter, he is from the family of the most notable hunters. Ever since Keenan was old enough to learn, he was put through his families intensive training program. All his life Keenan has been taught one thing, vampires are evil, and as a hunter his duty was to kill them. The glorious day for him came when he was supposed to go out and take the ultimate test. To kill his first mark. A vampire that had been spotted in there area of protection only recently. To officially gain the right to sit at the table as a hunter of his family, he was to go out, and exterminate the creature. Little did he know, that something very different was to happen that night.

_______, the vampire. He was moving through the town heading towards his estate when it happened. A shot, and the clatter of a crossbow bolt against the pavement that barely missed him. There was a hunter in the vicinity. When he turned to get a look of his assailant, he noticed a young, rather attractive young man. Knowing that hunters usually travel in packs, he took off, in search of more favourable ground. When __________ reached a place of his choosing he was surprised that the young hunter was not only the only one that showed, but had managed to follow him pretty well. In a short by quick fight, ___________ quickly overwhelmed the young man and rendered him unconscious. After much debate, even after all the trouble the hunter gave ________, he could not manage to kill him. He looked so defenceless. Making up his mind ________ decided to keep the young hunter, in an attempt to teach him that all vampires are not a like.

SOS Please Someone Help Me..

Seme Needed

09.jpg

Rikku Mason

It is not easy being in love with a vampire and even harder when you are human and your vampire lover is an abusive creature. When Rikku falls head over heels for an abusive seductive vampire he can not seem to snap out of it. No matter how many times he is hit or knocked unconscious from lack of blood, Rikku can not say no to Alastair. But when ___ suddenly comes into the picture Rikku finds himself being pulled out of his hypnotized state, feeling as though he has been deep in a horrible nightmare for years. Will ___ ever completely pull him out of his trance and away from his so called lover?

An Angel Watches Over Him

Seme Needed

5511488_m-1.jpg

Kouketsu (Purity)

Kouketsu is an angel of heaven. His name means purity, and his nature matches to an extent. A tragic incident in heaven proved this. He had been sent out on a simple mission with a few of the higher ranking angels (he himself had never been allowed a mission alone) and it resulted in the death of 4 humans, when in reality they had set out to save one. Everyone lost respect in him after that day, and they had never allowed him to a mission again.

Kouketsu was devastated by this. All he had wanted to do was help save the girl and get his own pair of full-fledged angel wings. Now his chances of exchanging his tiny pair seemed impossible. However, he soon devised a plan. Since he himself had never been the type of angel who enjoyed fighting (like the archangels) he would request to be put in the position of guardian angel. This was a job most young angels could get to earn there wings, then they would go on to bigger jobs.

After deciding this he spent weeks studying various humans on earth from the heavens, and eventually found the right person. It was a man, who looked to be in his late twenties, who owned a big business corporation. The man wasn't the nicest person in the world. Kouketsu had watched the man take homes from poor family s in need without batting an eye, and even once saw him beat up a customer who didn't have enough money to pay! His actions shocked the young angel, and any other sain angel would have given up the task by saying "He's too far gone, hes too corrupted, it'll never work" But Kouketsu could see something in the man that most people would overlook. It was a small white light, a radiance, that signaled good. It was buried deep within the mans heart but with a little coaxing it would show itself fully and completely change the mans harsh ways.

After deciding on this man he went and asked permission from the elder angels. They laughed at first, all assuming it was just a joke, but when they saw the expression on the young angels face they calmed down. They refused almost instantly. After all, it seemed impossible. But Kouketsu was persistent, and after making a deal they finally agreed. The deal was he either fix the man and prove there is goodness in him, or be cast from heaven forever.

Starting the following day the young angel set off from heaven and waited inside the mans house for him to return from a long day at work. After he arrived Kouketsu did his best to explain the whole situation and who he was (seeing as the man picked up a weapon and threatened to attack if he didn't clear that up quick) by saying he was "Sent here to help you" and that he was an angel. The man of course didn't believe this until Kouketsu showed him his small wings. After much arguing (in which the man insisted this was all a prank) and lots of begging, the man agreed to let him stay there. But just until he found his own place, seeing as Kouketsu assured him he was homeless.

Kouketsu soon found that the man would not simply just change his ways by a few pleas, and he decided to change tactics quick, or he would never get his wings. He decided that the only way to show that this man had good in him was to make the man fall in love with him. (and that's where we start)

Beat me till your wings turn black

Abusive Seme Needed

uke-1.jpg

Peter Rodor

He loves it when I scream not in pleasure but for mercy, all he does is hurt me… But somewhere deep inside me I know that he hurts me to say he loves me… I guess I’m wrong. I’m sorry I’m getting ahead of myself. My name is Peter Rodor (row-door), I know weird last name. I’m almost 16, my birthday is when it gets cold and the leaves turn orange and you have to wear warm clothes. You see I’m not sure how I got myself into this mess because well, this man stole me away. No he didn’t offer me candy and have a white van and was a pedophile. He looks really young at less 16 but his thousands of years old (I guess he is kinda a pedophile). No his not a Elf, Demon, Merman, Vampire his an Angel, a fallen Angel. His mean, angry, sadist and gorgeous I’d do anything for him even though he hurts me every day and night. I cry out I’m sorry to the man, he calls me names and says I’m worthless and beats me till I’m unconscious, but I now one thing he does, he holds me and kisses my forehead and even though I’m out like a light I smile….

_________

His Terrible Fear...Of....Kitsunes....

Seme Needed

215808-1.jpg

Echo

________ really hates kitsunes, he has a terrible fear of them, when he was little he was almost raped by one, so ever since then he has been afraid of kitsunes . He's just a regular everyday teenage boy with a secret fear of kitsunes. Echo is a kitsunes and he loves to hang around people so when he sees ________ he instantly falls in love with the older boy and can't help but want to be with him. Echo runs to him and introduces himself but when ________ sees that the younger boy is a kitsunes he immediatly begins to freak out and back away from the little kitsunes boy. Echo keeps walking towards him wanting to be near him. So everywhere ________ is the little kitsunes is. Echo follows him around like a lost puppy wanting to be with him. Echo will not give up until he can get ________ over his fear of kitsunes so he'll follow him anywhere even in the bathroom if he has to.

________

The Secret Of Immortality

Seme Needed

One_Piece_Wanted_Poster_by_ei819-1.png

Everyone wants to know the secret of Immortality. Many people have spent there whole lives trying to find out how to possess it, but so far only one man has succeeded in finding the equation to obtain it. His name is ______ and he is currently the target of every bad organization and wanted man in the world. But because everyone was after him for his information he eventually hid it, and only he knows where it is. People have searched and searched to find it but its as if the whole equation just vanished. The only person who knows where it is is ______ himself, and he will not except it being taken by force. He promised himself he'd only ever tell the secret to someone who he trusted and loved with all his life, and that person hasn't came into there life yet. One of the people searching for his secret is a 15 year old boy who goes by the name of Loki Ronin. He is currently the worlds most wanted criminal, and the worlds most dangerous assassin even though he may not look it. He has never been captured, and once he sets his mind to obtaining something he makes sure he gets it. The only things he's ever loved in life is the money and objects he steals and takes by force, and his two beautiful pistols. So once Loki heard about the man who knew how to become Immortal he immediately set his goal to find it. He spent a whole year searching for his information but couldn't find any clue of it anywhere. It was then that he began to follow the man directly, blending into the night and shadows like a phantom and watching his every move. Discovering the man wouldn't give the information to anyone except a lover, he decided that was his next goal and set up a plan to encounter the man. Besides, he had heard men like younger boys, so he felt he had an edge, if the man was gay that is.

Paternal Instincts

Seme Needed

_500_large-1.jpg

Kida Hitori

Kida Hitori just started his junior year in high school. He made good grades and had a nice group of friends, and everything seemed to be going good. What Kida's friends didn't know is that he was gay, and he basically had a secret second life.

His second life involved that of ___. ___ was a senior in high school and has always bullied Kida, it started from calling him a f** in the hallways every time he saw him to actual physical violence. One night both Kida and ___ had been invited to a party. Things got crazy and beer got drunk, and somehow Kida and ___ ended up going home together and they had sex. Oddly enough after they both woke up they agreed that that was probably the best night they had had. So they agreed to keep meeting up, only at night and only to have sex. Neither of them were attracted to each other in an emotional way, so there lives stayed the same. Of course what Kida would never admit to is that he was slowly falling in love with the other man.

- In this story male pregnancies are uncommon, but not impossible. More cases of it had been popping up lately, and doctors invented a way to deal with male pregnancies just like female ones. Of course no man would ever want to admit he had the special ability to get pregnant. Admitting that would be admitting you were gay, and that was strongly frowned upon where Kida lived.-

So about four weeks after Kida and ___ started there special relationship Kida started to feel weird. He thought he was just getting sick because he would get nauseous in the mornings but no matter how much medicine he took it wouldn't go away. He eventually told his mother and she took him to the doctor. And then the life changing news was thrown upon him: He was three weeks pregnant. His mother was devastated by the news, and a bit disgusted, but this was her son and she was going to help him through it. Of course Kida's first thought was that he was going to give his child up for adoption, and his mother strongly approved. But in the meantime they both agreed that the support of the father was needed while he was pregnant.

Kida decided he would tell ____ the next day. He was nervous and didn't know how ___ would take it but he knew no matter what that he was going to have to help Kida.

-And that is where the story will start, with Kida telling ___ the good news. ____ is a little abusive to Kida (Like a few punches to the arm but is really kind and caring to Kida when they are alone.-

Pornographic session

Seme Needed

134016.jpg

Dante Fortune

Dante is a famous porn actor and is featured in many videos where he has to display extreme dominance so when he gets offered a lead role in uke kingdom he accepts despite the fact that he's straight and that it will be his first homosexual porno, but he figures it can't be much different from his current work. That is until He finds out he'll be the one under subjection?! he wants to refuse the offer but is told he can't cause he already sighed the contract.

___ is a famous homosexual porn star and a major playboy. every co worker he's ever had fell for him and he played around with them until he got tired and coldly dumped them, so when he meets Dante he's eager to get another plaything but to his surprise Dante claims he's not into guys and knows nothing about being gay. This intrigues him and he offers to help Dante "practice" . Dante refuses but ___ knows if Dante is serious about his job he will soon accept his offer. true to ___'s assumption Dante eventually accepts his help but the more ___ spends time with Dante and the more ___ explores Dante's body the more he finds he's becoming strangely attached to the male. Is this love? or just a fleeting obsession?

Attonement

Seme Needed

Frozen_World_by_Red_Priest_Usada.jpg

Maximus

Maximus Fell is a young 28 year old priest. He's very respected and has always someone turning to him. Though, Maximus wasn't always a priest. He holds two secrets. One is he's gay, hiding it from all the other holy figures. And two is when he was in high school he was the famous host Max Z Hotel. He was so famous and later he became a prostitute. Then one day, Maximus gave it all up and turned to the church. Then one day ___, an extremely famous male porn star comes to make a confession and ask for forgiveness once and for all from God. Maximus listens to his confession but then suddenly right after the confession ___ jumps Maximus! Maximus doesn't know what to do and it takes him a moment to push ___ off. ___ leaves yet comes back every so often. Maximus tries to keep him away but ___ comes back. Then Maximus's secret is revealed to ___ one day while be was praying. Now Maximus is caught between being who he was and who he became. Will ___ have anything to do with it?

_________

Yes Master?

Seme Master Needed

8081733_m.png

Kai

Kai a young 12 year old neko was kicked out of a home he had been staying in for a few years. He was always a trouble maker and could never stay out of it. The boy lived on the streets until one day he was found by _______ a very rich man who needed someone to keep him company. Its been four years and now the neko is sixteen. He has grown to like his master more and more everyday and can't help but be around him. Even at such an age he still got in trouble just to get his masters attention. He loved the man and couldn't keep away, though his master pushes him away due to all his work. The reason why the neko gets into so much trouble. He's being ignored and dose not like that. How much longer will it be until ________ realizes what the little sixteen year old neko is trying to do?

The Scarecrow

Seme or Uke Needed

123.jpg

In the town of Pearl there is a house. In this house no one lives. No one lives because of a myth. A myth about the ScareCrow. This myth originated from the Original habitant of Pearl. He was believed to be the founder of the house and the town. To the people he was simply known as Crow. He was their leader, their mayor, their master and in their opinion... Their Creator. He watched over them and taught them whatever they needed to know. If you were lucky enough you were allowed to visit his country mansion located within the centre of the forest which bordered the town of Pearl. The giant Gothic mansion was only but what dreams were made of. Crow would greet you and let you in, give you some tea and help all your problems but who were the people to know that such hospitality came with a price? It seemed that Crow was not who they thought...

The male would turn on the person who entered his home and strike a bargain. The deal was that he would answer every and any question they may have, let them leave the house and allow them back at any time they wished. The people being young and Naive would quickly agree to these terms without knowing the consequence. The other side of the deal was that they had to survive the labyrinth that Crow owned known as the Hunting Ground. It was a big secret for Crow. You see, the man had a fetish for hunting but long since hunting the like of deer and bear had lost interest to him so instead he turned to the smartest known creature. Man. The rush he received from hunting his own kind was better then ecstasy and with their deaths he felt rejuvenated. Their souls would become his.

The trick was, No one had ever survived the Hunting Grounds. His excuse was the people who visited him left in search of a new purpose and his beloved townspeople always believed him.

For years these events continued until a traveller stumbled upon his home and also upon the Hunting Grounds. The traveller quickly fled to the town and told the people of what he had found. They wouldn't believe him so the traveller brought proof and with this proof, a human bone, the townspeople became enraged as feelings of rage and guilt took over. They stormed to the mansion and found Crow. Crow died that night and the Hunting ground ended. The town of Pearly was purged of the evil that had haunted it.... Or so they had thought.

It is now present day and the town of Pearl is a prosperous and bustling town where many people live. Long has the curse of the Scarecrow been forgotten but people still know not to approach the house. But..... That''s where you come in. ____ was too curious as to who lived in the house and why his parents warned you away. He wanted to see what the fuss was about, prove to them that there was nothing wrong with the house. So he left and goes into the house but this is a mistake that can never be undone for the second he enters the house, he cant leave. The house it echoes with long forgotten nightmares and the dilapidated building is like something out of a nightmare. Its that night though that you hear a voice.... The voice of the one known as Crow... The one who still hungers for his Hunting Ground games. And he will be appeased....

“Run, run, bunny run….

Move your body when the sunlight dies

Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow

Everybody hide”

Vampire.jpg

Crow Malhern

You Can't Spell Believe Without Lie

Seme Needed

647551.jpg

Tobi

Tobi.... where did you get that bruise?!

Tobi.... What happened to your arm?!

Tobi.... Why are there cuts on your arms and face?!

Tobi.... Who did this to you?!

Tobi.... Give me answers now!!

Lies are easy to believe like, i can't come to school I'm sick.... or I can't hang out today we have guests. Tobi made up random lies on the spot so he could get away from his best friend due to what his boyfriend did to him on a daily base. He would come to school with cuts, scars or bruises over him. ____ hated seeing his friend like this he wants... no.. need to know who is doing this, Tobi thinks that ___ believes his lies but ___ knows better. One time Tobi didn't even show up to school for three days.... ___ went over his home and found the boy who over dosed on sleeping pills but he fell to the ground hitting his head. When he awoke he saw ___ but something was wrong Tobi thought that ___ was his boyfriend... the one who abused him. How will ___ prove to the boy that his wrong.... or will ___ get angry and turn out to be just. like... Tobi's boyfriend?

_________

Voices In My Head

Demon Seme Needed

tumblr_m587dfKPdH1r81tfto1_500.jpg

Kagai Hitsuni

Hello... my name is Kagai Hitsuni. I have just turned 18 and I am a prince. 18 years ago on Friday the 13th I was born, it was also the day where a demon could come back to earth to live by stealing a newborns body.. the day i was born a demon tried to take my body for himself, but my father a great exorcist battled the demon... but since i was just born i was very sick the only way to save me was to leave the demon inside my body... in my head. For years I had no friends but the one in my head, ___. But the thing is people said he was bad and i never believed then. When I was 7 he told me over and over to kill my father... but I did more I killed my mother and father ___ was please. Everyday for 18 years even as a baby he would yell and scream out in my head. But with ___ on Friday the 13th, he comes out of me and goes on a rampage but always comes back.... till now I'm 18... I'm a man now... and he waits more from me... I am a prince who is ruled by the voice of a demon.

_________

Melt My Heart Of Stone, Make Me Whole Again

Seme Needed

552045.jpg

Nozomi

Nozomi was the sweetest kid anyone could meet. He did everything he could to help anyone who asked for it even if it meant he might get hurt. But one day when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A tall handsome man stopped him on his walk home and smiled charmingly as he spoke. "Would you like a job cutie?" he had asked, running his finger's through Nozomi's hair. How could the boy say no? He was completely mesmerized by the man and just lightly nodded his head. The man took Nozomi to his car and drove them away without another word. Nozomi never would have guessed that he would never go home again. The man put him in revealing clothes and did his hair, making Nozomi suddenly realize that this was not the job had expected but there was no turning back. He was beaten and raped until he broke, his will and morals disappearing as the months went by and nothing changed. The once perfect kind-hearted boy turned into a boy addicted to the touch of anther man and the money that came with it. His heart hardened and he always felt empty when he was alone. It had been months since Nozomi had lost himself when ____ entered the bar that the boy worked at. Nozomi grinned when he saw the sexy man and just had to have his touch. After he got ___ to give in and come to his room things were going as usual but after a few days Nozomi noticed something. ___ came back every day to watch him though Nozomi gave him no more attention than he did all his other lovers. ___ could see the kindness in Nozomi in small glimpses and wanted to have the boy, unknowingly falling for the heartless boy . Will ___ get Nozomi out of the darkness that has swallowed him? Or will Nozomi turn him down when ___ tries to pull him away from the other's and have only his touch.

________

Unconvensional Love

Seme Needed

tumblr_mc35vutDxG1rwaa64o1_500.jpg

Jasper

Jasper has been able to see, speak and control ghosts, but never knew why. When a new kid comes and starts showing interest in him. It wasn't until he finds out that the guy is a vampire that he finds out what he is. But what will happen when they fall in love and they know it is impossible to turn Jasper. Will they search for a way or not?

A Caged Bird

Royalty Seme Needed

commission_for_pinkbetta_by_eternal_s-d3atkey.jpg

Alexis Luna

It was not uncommon in our era for a well bred noble to take on a lover even if he was married to a beautiful woman. He could have a harem of women at a time if he so wished it and if he had money to pay for it. The great lords of the land would go to an old and wealthy whore who housed many young harlots. He would go in and spend a night with whichever he wished. If she was charming and beautiful and he fancied her enough he would buy the girl and take her home.

There was one nobleman who was young and in search of his first harem girl. He went to see the old whore and he asked to see the girls she had for him. There he met a young girl named Haruna. She was young and tender. The noble wished to buy her but she did not want to go with him for she was waiting for another. Instead she selfishly forced her younger brother to go in her place. The boy was young and delicate. A beautiful youth. A virgin child unlike his sister. She dressed the boy with a dress and wig to make him look just like her. He did this out of the love he had for his sister.

Of course the noble did not notice the difference. That is until he brought the boy to his bed and undressed him. There he found out the truth and he was disgusted. He made the boy his slave and forced him to do all the labours of the house. He would beat the boy if he was ever disobedient and had him living in constant fear. However the noble would watch the servant and soon enough he began to desire the virgin youth. That wouldn't have been a problem if the poor child was not male. That sort of love, even amongst the nobility, was forbidden.

The noble instead had the child living in a small house far from the main manor. Each night he would go to see the boy. He would watch the boy bathe and dress him up in all sorts of elaborate outfits. However he refused to touch him unless the other would truly fall in love with him. Now the noble spends each night in secrecy with the young boy trying to earn his love.

________

Hush, Little Bartender, Don't You Cry

Seme Izaya Needed

tumblr_lzbneuoXDe1r9gp56o1_500.png

((Couldn't find a picture of baby Shizuo but this picture is good enough.))

After a little "accident" with a bad bottle of milk, Shizuo ends up turning into a baby. He's practically rendered helpless, but when Izaya finds the blonde infant on the street, he sees a side of the informant that he never knew existed.

_______

A Tale Of His Own

Seme Needed

593448.jpg?t=1310732147

Tail

Tail didn't like talking to people much. He didn't like talking to girls, boys, or his elders. He had a gift though; he could disappear before your eyes. Tail is a fairy, with pointed ears and long blonde hair and exotic eyes. Irresistible. But how is he irresistible if he never allows anyone to see him? One day though, someone does see him. ___, a normal average boy attending a supernatural school, known as Mansion Academy happened to see Tail one day while skipping class. And Tail sees ___. Tail tries to hide from ___ by disappearing but ___ knows where to find him. With the fact that ___ can spot Tail and even see him makes Tail happy. And therefore be enjoys ___. However, ___ has a secret of his own. He belongs to a family to angels. Archangels to be exact and yet he is normal. ___ can't tell anyone, not even Tail his secret. For telling him will only bring trouble to both of them. Will ___ find Tail just as Irresistible as everyone else who has seen him or will Tail be the one to find ___ Irresistible?

They Say Time Will Heal, Time Will Mend, I Say...

Seme Needed

951900.jpg

Derek Addison

...it all bullshit!! Nothing can take away the pain, the regret. Year, after year can pass, and it still wont be enough to mend anything. Everyone keeps saying, that it just take time. Soon the pain well lessen... but it hasn't not after all this time, and I think it never will. I'll always have the hallow hole he left. I'll always dream about him when I sleep, always feel his skin on mine. A phantom touch created by my mind, yes, but its something to get me by. Nothing will ever changed. If I could go back... if I could fix that day. I'd do anything....

~Derek

3 years back, on the night of Halloween. A boy named Derek lost his lover of 4 years ____. They had been in a heated argument, things were said that should have never been said, words were spoken in anger, words that held hallow meaning but still stung. And ___ left in anger, Derek right their holding out his keys to his lover. Glad at the time to be rid of him. What the male didn't know, was that would be the final time he ever saw ___ again. On that night while he was walking in the park, [X] was murdered, his life cut short by a sharp knife. Derek was devastated, and now 3 years later he hasn't managed to pick back up the pieces. He thinks that if he can only get a second chance, if he could change things. Stop ___ from being killed, tell him he loved him rather then to leave. He would do anything.

As a last despite attempt. Derek writes a letter, addressing to the Goddess of Love. Aphrodite. Beseeching her to help him, to give him another shot. To fix everything.

And it would seem, the Goddess had listened. For the next day Derek reawakens to his lover beside him. Tossed back on the morning of that fateful day, Derek now has a task set before him. Save ___ anyway he can. But little does the boy know their are rule to the game he's about to play, and the murder he thought to just be random is anything but. The smallest change in time could effect everything. And the Goddess tells him in his dreams that either way... someone must die. A soul is to be claimed on that night, but Derek plans on it being anyone but ___.

Mesmerized and Hypnotized

Seme Needed

nanana.jpg

Naruto Uzumaki

After getting convinced by his friends, ____ ends up going to the famous club 'Satan's Den'. Naruto is the lead singer for the band 'Sin for Sorrow' -One of the most famous bands around. When Sin for Sorrow gets a gig at Satan's Den, no one never expected these two unlikely paths to cross. With rumours, paparazzi and fan-girls/boys about, will anything stay simple?

No.

________

An Orphan's Love

Seme Needed

882332.jpg

Skylan Deens "Sky"

For eighteen long years Sky has lived in the Central City orphanage. Because he is a neko no one really wants him. After his mother and father died, leaving him in the hell-hole of the of an orphanage, Sky feels as though he will never be loved. After years the neko finally runs away to find a new life, tired of everything. When he suddenly bumps into a very handsome ____ who seems to be just as surprised as him. When Sky panics and runs away from ___, the man seems to be determined to help him and sets out to find him. After searching he finds the little neko but can he convince him that he will not just leave him like his parents did?

______

Come with me boy~

Seme Needed

Candy.jpg

Samuel Jay

Samuel, or Sammi as he liked to be called lived a life he loved, he had candy and video games, a loving mother and father. You know what happens all good things have to come to an end Sammi’s parents got into a fight over money and the words that came from his father’s mouth made him scared “Sell the boy!” The next day a man came along with a suitcase that had 300,000,000 yen in it bought the boy off his parents. When the boy was told he was a slave to that man now he didn’t know how to act he was scared… How will ____ treat him? Will Sammi get hurt trying to fight for

The Magic Of Forgotten

Seme Needed

the_asgard_plains_by_gasara-d47gqhtpng-1.jpg

Alex Grey

The kingdom Asgard and Laford have been at battle for years now. There hasn't been any piece between the two for around seven years now. Villages getting attacked, people dying, the war carrying on. Each kingdom has their own royal families and in those royal families they each found Witches and Wizards. Those magical families lived with in the castle and were treated as if they were royalty as well. But one day Asgard's highest Wizard youngest son was sick and tired of being stuck in the castle and learning more magic. Alec went off to go help in the war, thinking like a child he is. Somehow he had manage to make it to the other kingdom, being sneaky and hitching rides with people. But as soon as he got into the battle, he was scared and started to run away. Cornered by a few soldiers of Laford, he decided to fall off the cliff and into the river below.

Found down the river about a mile from where he fell, a Wizard had actually found him. Sadly it was Laford's Wizard, though he did not recognize him as a Asgard. Alec was taken to the castle were ______ has been living/working at for years now. But as soon as the small boy had awaken, he couldn't remember anything from his past. ______ didn't know what to do with the small boy other than to just mess with him. So as Alec was being taught magic by a Laford's Wizard, he was also being told he use to run around in dresses and such. That tricky _____ one day Alec is going to get him back. Little do both of them know, Asgard has sent out a rescue team to save little Alec since one day he will become one of the greatest Wizards in time. Neither of them know this.

______

This World Is Different

Seme Needed

_oc__pink_hair_by_zaphylla-d4gug03-1.jpg

Bellamy Star Acelin

Bellamy is a young actor in his world, one of the best and was well known for his pretty face. He's been in many movies and gained the lead role every time he applied for one. Soon he didn't even have to addition for parts in movies, people just started to offer them to him. Of course this brought on enemies, many of them. Though it seemed whenever someone got as famous as Bellamy, they would disappear and the old actors would rise again. Well one night, he was walking out of the studio and saw one of his idols shove the actress he was working with at the time, into a car. Curious, and slightly frighten by the sight. The young actor jumped into his car and fallowed the man out to an old abandon warehouse that was in the middle of nowhere by the river. Sneakily, he fallowed the man into the warehouse and watched as his idol and a few other actors who didn't shine in the light, shove a girl down a hole. Scared, he went to quickly get out of that place and made a little to much noise and was caught. The men who found him were oh but glad it was him, they shoved him down the whole. Everything from there went black to poor Bellamy.

Waking up, he thought someone had gotten him out of the hole because everything had looked normal to him. So he went on with his business and went back into town (of coursed he walked), found it odd that nobody recognized him. But as he ventured farther into the city, he saw more people actually didn't look the same. Everyone was creatures, they had ears, tails, horns. For a moment, he thought he hadn't woken up yet and started to freak out. But in reality, the hole he was shoved down actually lead to another world that was the exact same, only those mythical creatures you read about in books lived here with the humans. Bellamy didn't know what to do and soon he was caught and forced into slavery. It wasn't but days after he was put in a cage and collar around his neck that he was bought. _____ liked his attitude and needed a new toy to break in any ways. Of course Bellamy didn't like _____ at all, he was rude and had threaten to beat him multiple times already. What will the human do? He's never worked a day in his life except on the scene of movies. All he knows for now is he wont listen and will keep disobeying orders that are given to him.

In The Dusk Of Winter

Seme Needed

sho1.jpg

Aro Tenji

It is said that there is a home well more like a Foster home that has become abandon. Within the foster home lives a boy, he has been trapped within the foster home after running away from his abusive ex. His abusive ex had taken a knife to his neck, When the boy woke in the hospital the next morning it had started to snow. He found a bandage around his neck and sadly the boy could no longer speak, the being deep into his neck he had been enabled to talk thanks to his ex. He left the hospital after a week and ran to the foster home, where the door became stuck and was trapped.

About a year later a man came by the foster home to buy the place and turn it into a store. Within the foster home there was a piano that had been left behind so the boy within the foster home played it each night. That morning when _________ came by the home he heard the sound of the music playing from the piano and wondered what it was. Forcing his way in he walked upstairs to find the boy sitting within one of the rooms playing the piano.

Not wanting to scare the boy he tried to leave but ended up knocking something over and scaring the boy half to death. _________ tried to calm the boy but did not know how to, so he kissed the boy making him clam down. But now that the boy was calm what would the man do with him?

Rescue Me

Seme Demi Demon Needed

363203.jpg

Moriel Cane

It’s a funny thing how life works. One day you are home, sitting on the couch and reading a novel while your parents watch TV. Next thing you know you are surrounded by demon’s who treat you like a pet as though you are a lap dog. My name is Moriel Cane and this is my story. Ok, so I’m not a normal human teen but still is that any reason to put me in a cage and treat me like an animal? You have to understand, in this world it is every man for himself even if your own child is taken by another creature you can do nothing about it. And though it is hard to find love when you are in captivity it managed to find me. One day as i am sitting in my small cage in my master's momentarily empty room a, shockingly, kind demi demon stumbles across me. From the moment i see ___ my heart stutters. He is perfect and he kneels down next to my cage "It is not right... How he treats you" ___ whispered, shacking his head with a scowl. How could any demon be this kind? Or have a heart for that matter???

It's A Wonderful Cat's Life

Sweet Seme Neko Needed

LenItsawonderfullife.jpg

Len-Itsawonderfullife.jpg

Ikuto

This one's a cute li'l boy

That pure white fur is just amazing

On this kinda beautiful moonlit night,

"How'd you like to play with me?"

Ya only get one chance at life...

Havin' fun makes you a winner.

That thing around your neck that binds you,

how'd you like it if I tore it off for you?

Freedom is the best, nyan nyan nyan nyan!

Stealin' fish

and chasin' pigeons

During the day I just watch

those workin' humans from the rooftops

until I dream.

I'll introduce you as well to my own great friends, as many as I please.

Now open up that window

and come on out~

This guy is care-free Mr.Alley cat.

His eyes are shining in the darkness.

I'm pretty good with conversations but.

I'm not some

stupid little boy.

Once upon a time, there were two cats. Well they weren't cats but really nekos. One was an alley cat, he lived on the edge and had fun all day and night, living without rules or expectations. The other was a house cat, he was coddled like a doll and treated like a prince, wearing pretty bows but unfortunately was dressed in skirts by his female owner. Not minding it much though. A collar around the house cat's neck symbolizing how it binds him to the home. The Alley-cat, Ikuto, one night while taking a walk on rooftops notices the cat boy. Though the exact same age they look like their from completely different worlds. Tapping on the window the strange alley cat get's the pet's attention. Asking if the boy wanted to come out of the house and play with him. Stating how wonderful the world was outside the walls of a closed building. However the house cat, ___, states that he is too refined to ever leave his home. Telling Ikuto he wasn't stupid when he jerked the curtains shut. Telling him how good his side of life was, being able to eat delicious meals, have nice and comfy bed, though not caring for showers much. On the last note ___ asks Ikuto if he was even afraid of getting hit by a car. Finding outside life more dangerous than fun, curious as to how Ikuto can be so reckless. Despite their little argument Ikuto finds ___'s determination of convincing him what life is better amusing. Saying it drives him into liking ___ even more than he thought he would. ____ a little surprised expresses how charmed he is that Ikuto seems to be unphased by the rejection. Finding it attractive as well. Still blocked from the curtains the two begin to think. Just as Ikuto was about to leave ____ called out for him to stop saying he wouldn't mind.....if Ikuto came back to visit tomorrow. Will their worlds clash? Will ___ take Ikuto on his offer climb out the window? Can Ikuto be convinced into trying the kitty-pet life? Only our story will determine that.

Forbidden Kisses

Seme Vampire Hunter Needed

294583.jpg

Ori

Deep in the forests of Handa, a small village on the rise of going on a huge blood lusted rampage. For years they have been chasing vampires out of their city. Impaling them with wooden steaks, or burning them alive. Though they believe they have killed every single one left in their little civilization, they are cruelly wrong.

Ori is a 15 year old vampire, recently being changed after he was bitten by another vampire weeks ago. He is on the run constantly, trying his best not to get slaughtered. One dark night, ____ and his friends decide to go vampire hunting. Being a tad young for their age to actually hunt down vampires his friends would at least like to throw rocks at the strange human-like creatures. ____ a little disgusted walks off into the forest after trying to get his friends to being jerks, their only objective being to hurt vampires and not talk to one to hear their side of this cruel story. His friends only laughed as he left, calling him a chicken and a fool for believing vampires had emotions. Though soon ____ will be able to prove that they do have emotions, walking deeper into the forest a bit of a fog clouding his sight he hears a small whimper. Sniffling sobs coming from somewhere, ____ concerned what the noise is attempts to find the source but accidentally trips over Ori. ____ falling onto the leafy surface of the floor opens his eyes to see the vampire boy. Tears streaming down his cheeks, initially frightened Ori tries to run away. Though when the blood-drinker trips over a tree branch and onto his face he begins whimpering once again. ____ was unable to resist helping him ____ helps the boy to his feet. Wanting for some reason to comfort him he hugs him, telling him everything was going to be fine. Where will this go? Will ____ take Ori home with him in secret? Will their relationship escalate from more than just hugs and perhaps to Forbidden Kisses?

Forever Loved By Immortality

Seme Needed

347723-1.jpg

Kana Hosimota

________ was an immortal who was forced to watch over certain mortal people, he had fallen in love with Kana's father. Kana was pretty young at this time. But things went wrong, Kana's father had died and that left ______ with no one to love and no one to watch over what was he going to do? He couldn't believe any of what was happing. Being immortal and all he waited for quit a few years until Kana had turned 16, that's when he realized that Kana looked like his father, he couldn't believe this either and became over joyed with happiness, now falling for this boy he doesn't know how much longer he can stay and just watch over the boy, wanting to talk to him. How much longer will it be till ________ decides to go to the boy?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus