Roleplay Ideas

TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

The Art Student

Seme Alfred Needed

England-hetalia-england-32246885-776-1000.jpg?1359485519788

Arthur Kirkland

Alfred is in college, doing what he can in order to get the credits he needs to graduate. In order to do so however he needs to take an art class. At first he thought it was rather boring. That is until the teacher told him that they were going to be drawing nude models. The girls were pretty hot but Alfred always kept his cool and drew what he saw. Things seemed perfect. That is until the teacher brought in a male nude model. Alfred at first thought that Arthur Kirkland the British model would just be like the girl models, possibly easier since Alfred knew the anatomy of a guy already since he was one. That is until Arthur drops his robe to reveal a gorgeous body underneath. Instantly Alfred feels hot, his face burning and he rushes out of the room. The next class Arthur is there again to be the model. Alfred tries to draw him as best as he can with his mind rushing to more dirty thoughts. He gets a bad grade on the drawing and the teacher is tempted to cut him from the class. While the teacher is laying down the law for Alfred however, Arthur overhears. Arthur pulls Alfred aside and tells him he would be able to help. And what does he do? Gives him private drawing lessons by coming to his dorm room at night and laying sprawled out naked on his bed. Whatever is Alfred to do? Should he try to keep his head above water in the class by taking the lessons or should he just pounce on the gorgeous Brit on his bed?

_______

The Blues And The Red's

Needed Seme Alfred

-England-the-magic-trio-hetalia-32613997-500-352.jpg?1369450870414

Arthur Kirkland Got the idea from Romeo and Juliet: The Blues and The Reds. Different Colors. Different Goals But the same situation. The Reds and The Blues were invited to a party, Allistor Kirkland, Cailean Kirkland-O'Hara and Dylan Kirkland are the older brothers of Arthur Kirkland. They always fight a lot but they are all very protective over Arthur since he is the youngest but Allistor is the most protective, he never leaves Arthur's side when they are in public. But when Arthur finally loses Allistor at the party, he goes to the bathroom to freshen up, but that's when he meet's the son of the Blue's, Alfred F. Jones.

tumblr_mataqsGkXx1r17d4o.jpg

Allistor (Middle), Dylan (Right, Has eyes opened), Cailean (Left).

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

Lollipop Luxury

Need Seme

Inspired by the song

6934ba427c6f70_full.jpg

Lelouch vi Britannia

S-T-A-R

S-T-A-R, what?

S-T-A-R

Jeffree Star and Nicki Minaj

Queen Bitch

S-T-A-R

I'm on the top , there's no luck.

Never turned around to stop.

Make my move, make you move...

Make you wanna hear me talk, see me walk, see me fuck, see me suck a lollipop.

Wanna get messy?

I'll make you hot, make you rock.

I'll leave the world in shock.

I'ma tease, I'm your fuel.

I just wanna see you drool, on your knees, pretty please...

You wish you were my main squeeze.

Like luxury...

Fuck me - I'm a celebrity.

Can't take your eyes off me.

I make you wanna **** me just to get somewhere.

Can't take your hands off me.

I know you wanna suck me, what you waiting for?

Lip-gloss & lollipop - Lets rock, I wanna pop.

Cant take your eyes off me.

I'm all that you can see.

Lip-gloss & lollipop - I'll make your booty drop.

I'm everything you wanna be.

Mmm hot damn, here I come.

Tell me how you want it done...

At the mall, in the hall, on your mommas bedroom wall.

You can choose, either way you will end up on the news.

(Just like you wanted, right?)

Ahhh, do I make you wet?

It's all about the C.U.N.T.

I wanna hear you say: "Love my pink knife."

You wish you had a slice of me...

I'm a celebritease.

Can't take your eyes off me.

I make you wanna fuck me just to get somewhere.

Can't take your hands off me.

I know you wanna suck me, what you waiting for?

[Nicki Minaj:]

Uh, yo

I'm a super super star on Hollywood Blvd

And I can make all of the boys come to my yard.

You see Jeffree, I can show you how to do it.

Make make a lollipop squirt squirt a lot of fluid.

My lip gloss, lip-gloss... me and all my sick thoughts.

I'm such a bad bitch, I get ME pissed off.

I'm really hot, really pretty...

I'm into licking lollipops 'til they're sticky.

I can make them say Nicki...

I'm a celebrity.

Lelouch is known as a whore that will fuck anybody, anywhere. He is the son of a very rich family, he can get on the news however he wants.

You go and check out a club, that's when you see Lelouch, you heard that he can make people famous in only a day. You are kind of a douche bag that will do anything to get what you want, you use Lelouch to get famous but when you don't see him, an empty feeling starts up inside you.

What the hell is wrong with you?!

Where Is Home?

Needed: Seme

Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1272528_large.jpg

Kuroko ~Forgot Last Name~

Kuroko is a 8 year old boy that is going to a normal primary school. His parents are always busy with work so he as to go to school by himself and then get home by himself. Sometimes before he get's on the train to go home, he stops by a fast food place to get a drink and some food with some money his parents give him. He is often told by his teacher that he was smarter and more independent then all the children his age. He can do his own laundry, wash himself, cook his own food, heck, if he was living by himself then he would be just fine.

One day, when you have finished work, you take the train home because your car is broken. On the train you see many school kids, most of them are high schoolers and some are primary students with their parents. After a few stops, all the school students are off the train except for one, a blue haired boy that is really young, too young to be by himself. You see that the boy is sitting alone meaning that he was by himself, he is drinking a drink from the place McDonald's. You look away for a bit and then you hear a thump, you look back at the boy to see that one of his shoe's have fallen off and is on the other side of the train, close to you. You give the shoe back and start to talk to the boy. When you ask him the boys name, all he says is 'Kuroko', when you ask where he lives, he answers 'I don't know'. You ask what his last name is and he only reply's with another 'I don't know'. You ask him about his age and he tells you that he is eight years old. Know your just thinking, who the hell would leave such a young child by himself? What will you do with the boy?

My Dancing Pet

tumblr_mi7k2flafh1rlwrf9o1_500.jpg

Sora

Sora....Your pet rabbit, well, Human with rabbit traits. You found him at an orphanage when you were little and got your parents to get him for you because of how cute he was, you were just a kid. You were told that you could keep Sora but only if you treated him like a pet, so you did, without a second thought. Your parents even allowed you to use Sora when you were going through your hormone changes. At the moment, you live in a large house, a rich man and his pet rabbit. You still do treat Sora like a pet. Over the years he has had to sleep in animal beds or cages and could only make rabbit sounds, not even allowed to say a single word. But one night, you wake up at night to see that Sora was gone from his cage, you walk around the house and then you find Sora, hiding behind the couch, crying. Then it clicked, you just realized that Sora hated it, hated everything. What will you do now? Will you keep treating Sora like a pet or will you start treating him like a human being?

Don't Hit Devil-Chan

Needed: Seme (Can be human or not)

devil_boy_by_matemi_chan-d503i8p.jpg

Oprah or likes being called Devil-Chan

Devil's and Demons, apparently all of them are dangerous and will kill without hesitation. There are different types of demons but the very rare ones are the lust demons: Incubus's and Succubus's.

Over the years of the creatures on earth, many people have died but many people have also turned into demon/devil hunter. And your one of them, not just a random member but the son of the demon/devil hunters leader. You wear a mask so that nobody knows how you truly feel about killing them. You've killed innocent demons and devils and you feel really bad about it because most of the innocent ones were children.

You are bored one day and decide to talk with your father because you plan to be the next leader of the hunters. But when you get there, you see many of the hunters crowding around something and you squeeze through. Once you get to your father through the crowd, you see your father smirking and a demon next to him on his knees. Your shocked and you examine the demon closer, it looked different from other demons and heck, it was scared. Your father tells everybody that the demon is an Incubus and many of the hunters, mostly the males, cheer because the demon is weak so anybody can play with the demon until it's time to kill it. Your even more shocked at what your father said and without thinking, you tell your father that you decide to take the demon in and practically 'baby-sit' it.

______

Watching You

3920130a3840a371d72b2df3a23cbed1-d4n878l.jpg

Unknown

The world is changing....People are dying, creature are born. The world is now a demented place that it isn't even safe going on the streets during the day. The world is cold and at the moment barely more then 1000 humans are alive, maybe less, maybe more. Who knows now a-days?

You are a human, but you work at a place that creates humans and sometimes makes creatures. You think you know everything but you don't, your told that they fix the people and keep them there safe, but that is all lies. They really put different parts of different humans together. You find that out when you meet him.

He tells you all about it, his face is his, his eyes are his mothers, his hands are his little sisters, his body his little brothers, his legs are also his little brothers, his feet belong to his mother and finally his heart and organs belong to other people he doesn't know. You decide to sneek into the section the boy is in and that's when you see it, cameras that are like eyeballs everywhere, the 'people' can't even go to the bathroom without being watched.

What will you do to stop this and save everybody?

The Freak Is Your Brother?

Needed: Older Seme Brother

dsfdsfsd2fs2df_by_daenarys-d66kvn2.png

Daen

You little brother i knows as a freak, and you know why. He doesn't talk, goes out even if it rains, cuts and makes weird things with paper, cuts himself, and well, is just weird. Your parents don't like him at all, they give him hell like giving him much less food then everybody else, but he doesn't mind, he just gives his food to the houses dog.

At school, your asked many times if Daen is your little brother, your too embarrassed to say yes so you tell them no, he's just a kid that lives next door. You fell bad about lying about being related to Daen and Daen knows that you lie about him to your friends.

At the house, you try and do your best to not act weird and nervous around Daen, and he knows that your nervous around him so he leaves as quick as he can. Daen acts like he doesn't care but on the inside, he wants to slit his throat in front of you and your parents.

Then one day came, you, your mother and father decide to go somewhere for the day, leaving Daen a note saying Sorry :p thinking that it won't hurt him, but that's when you guys are wrong. When you guys come back, you see police at the house, trying to get into the house. You guys look at the window that belongs to your sons bedroom and you see that the window is shatters and things are flying around. You end up rushing into the house through the back and went to Daen's room, that's when you walk in to see the mess of the room, and the mess of your little brother. Daen is laying there, soaked with rain, wrist bleeding and tears running down his face, all he says over and over again is, I shoulder die.

Will you see how much pain he is in or will you brush this off your shoulders and think it was just another tantrum.

______

Cannot Reach You

cannot_reach_you_by_daenarys-d5bqs7y.png

Narys

Two people meet, fall in love, spend many years together but only to be ripped apart.

A handful of people can go through different dimensions, and the main two lovers can.

It was just a normal day, you and Narys walking home since you two live next to eachother, holding hands but then something happens, a truck appears out of nowhere and was heading towards you two. You push Narys out of the way, s you take the impact, the last thing you saw was Narys crying and shocked face.

Now Narys can't survive, he was never normal, he was able to go through different dimensions. Now he goes through different dimensions and time but the same place. The Narys in the dimension disappears and he appears but so far each time is too late, your already dead.

In Narys's real dimension, you are actually still alive, you survived but they thought it would be best not to tell Narys about you being alive. You have a dream of Narys going through different dimensions and it's so realistic that you also decide to go through dimensions, just to find Narys and take him back.

Not Two But Three

Needed: Two Seme's

Warning: Threesome

lox____i_it__s_not_like___by_daenarys-d3ak6lk.png

Mikoto Yata

You all know about the red string of fate right? Good. Well it is all real.

In highschool t the last year of it, you and your best friend have been seeing red threads on your fingers and you two believe in the red string of fate so you follow it. It ends up that the strings connect to the same guy, a boy that is a year younger then you both and is a totally cutie. It is Mikoto, the youngest member from the group of friends you two are in.

Now you both have to learn to share Mikoto.

Keep It

tumblr_mmkf05f8lT1rlwrf9o1_500.jpg

Natsu

It was the day of the festival, the day that your life changed. You had gone to your mothers house to go to the summer festival. It was a week before school began and you would need to stay at your grand mothers place to go to school. At the festival you wander away from it and go to a bridge but that's when you see the large red creature on the bridge. The thing see's you and runs away, causing you to chase after it. Soon enough you show up at a small town lighten with lanterns and the red creature is being patted by a boy. You talk to the boy and you promise not to tell anybody about his secret but he doesn't trust you. He will make you keep his secret no matter what, even if that means going to the same school and tricking your grandmother to let him stay for a while.

Where Is My Light?

tumblr_mmqj6pnhWV1rlwrf9o1_500.jpg

"Stay here, it's the only safe place at the moment." The man said in a whisper as he closed the cage door and locked it. A safety barrier formed around the cage. "But-" The boy was cut off. "No buts, i am the only one that has the key to this cage so i defiantly will come back. I promise." The man blew a kiss to the boy before rushing out of the hidden cave, the light disappearing with him.

That is what you have told you lover in the past. You and him had been chased by very bad men and you did the only thing you could do to save your lover, you hid him in a cage inside a large secret cave. Many years had passed yet you are unaware of how long it has been because the men still won't stop chasing after you. They are after you because you stole something important to them, the golden haired boys purity. Your lover was not a human, nor are you. Your lover can control people with his voice like a siren but wasn't part fish. If the purity of the boy was taken away, then his voice shall not work again. You and your lover had started the fun but half way through it, the boys father had walked in, and that is when all the drama started.

Soon enough you find a good hiding spot from the men and you start to think about your lover. You realize how long you have been running and hiding for and start to freak out that maybe your lover is no longer alive. You find a safe way back to the cave that you have closed off many years ago and that's when you see the cage. The boy that is your lover was asleep at the moment, he was exactly the same age you last saw him but his hair had grown quiet a lot so you chop it back to it's normal size. You take your lover away and hire a ship. The boy wakes up a day after and that's when you realise something. The boy was blind, and you can not see the light that had once shown in the boys eyes any more.

What will you two do now that you both are running away again, can't even go all the way in sex and having to train the boy to use his senses?

Not What I Expected

tumblr_mmz2a283qs1rlwrf9o1_500.jpg

So you walk around the city, bored like usual when you have nothing to do at your large home. That's when you see an ad on a shops window, it's an ad for a person that needs work and is offering to be a maid. You've never really had a new maid since all the maids working at your house at the moment had been with you since your parents owned it. And it also said that the maid is cute and young. You take the ad and call the number. You give the person your address and number.

The next day a blue haired 'girl' shows up at your house and is already in 'her' uniform. The new maid gets to live in the house like the other workers but once you got attached to the maid, you learn a secret that you weren't ready to know about.

Not What It Seems

Needed: Seme or Seke

tumblr_moeqz4otAn1ramh1so1_500.png

Code: 13

You thought that your life was normal, your friends were normal, your home was normal, you thought everything was normal but you don't know how wrong you are.

The truth is, none of your friends are real, your parents aren't real, you home isn't real. The thing is, your attached to a machine that makes you think it. You've been connected to the machine for years without you knowing.

You have a crush on one of your friends and your about to kiss him but everything goes black. You wake up to find yourself connected to a machine in a room that you have never seen before. The people in white coats explain everything to you and you try your best to not freak out. They show you around the place and that's when you see him. A boy that looked way similar to the boy you had a crush on in the life you thought was real. You wanted to go talk to him but you couldn't because he was in a different room, connected to a machine but was awake. He is talking to a doctor and he looks sad, really sad. What do you do if you find out that it isn't the same boy but a boy that is created to be a monster?

Sticky Messes

tumblr_mocvx4Ac2B1rlh2ako1_500.png

Kain, a blonde haired, baby blue eyed teenager boy. You are a drop out that works at your families ice-cream store. Kain is one of your regular customers and he is the only reason why you show up and work. You hang out with Kain every now and then but you guys see each other most of the time at the ice-cream. What would your reaction be when Kain tells you that he had started dating somebody, and that somebody happens to be your older brother?

Life Without Oxygen

Needed: Seme in 20s.

tumblr_modizgQpUP1svyjcdo1_500.png

Can you imagine a life without oxygen? If there was no oxygen, then nothing can live, well, that's what everybody in the world believed. But somewhere on the earth, there is one single boy that is not like anybody. He doesn't age, can't die nor get hurt, he doesn't even need to breath, eat, sleep or drink anything to live. He's like a living corpse. You are a scientist. You hear about the boy that is being held for experiments and you go and see him. You see the boy and you are shocked, the boy ended up being one of your past class mates a few years ago but he had moved.

The Rightful Prince

Needed: Tough and Mysterious Seme

tumblr_mod2nzxqli1sv9j6fo1_500.png

Arthur William Albert, or goes by Iggy William.

Arther, well, Iggy, is meant to be the heir of the throne in England. But that won't be happening. When he was born, he was a basket baby, a new born child that is left in a basket at the door step of somebody's house. He was taken into a loving family, raised by them but had no idea just how important he was. He is now living a normal life as a teenager boy that goes to high school and has a part time job at a music studio.

You are a royal guard that is sent to go and collect Arthur William Albert when the boy turns 18, so you start to search for him when he is 17. You do find the prince but you don't do anything, you have to wait until the boy is the right age to come back home.

But unaware to England, nobody from the royal family is human, they are all demons.

My Fallen Angel

tumblr_mocb6wF9NQ1r5701so1_500.jpg

Berith Karasu, with means, Fallen Angel Crow, it's a weird name to humans but it's totally normal for Demons, Angels and all those type of things.

Berith Karasu is pretending to be a useless human in the human world, everybody thinks he is a normal human boy that goes to high school, even you thought that Berith was a normal human boy. But that all changed one night. You and some of your friends decided to go check out this shrine because there was a rumour that a boy with wings was there. So once you guys get there, you see a round ball of feathers, like there were wings wrapped around something. Your friends freak out and leave but you stay there. The wings separate and there on the shrine, was Berith, the boy you thought was human.

Missing Star

tumblr_mobpgz8SGS1rek3m8o1_500.jpg

They say that there is a star, that is missing from the sky. You don't believe it because there is too many stars in the sky so how could people notice that a simple star was missing? Well, it was the luck star. Even though it was small, it was a really bright star that always ended up being in the same position every single night. The night the star disappeared, a young boy was found and taken in. The doctors thought that the boy was diagnosed with amnesia. They teach him everything and so he goes off to school. It turns out that there was a school camp so he went. He started making friends but is closes friend was you. At the camp, you and Alfred, the new kid, share a dorm but at night you wake up to brightness, it was coming from the boys chest. You move Alfred's clothes slightly and that is when you see it, a star shape glowing birthmark on the boys chest.

Two Faces Of Love

Needed: Rough Seme

tumblr_mpmh4cw0MU1s1orvwo1_500.jpg

You: A cool, popular guy at school that is in a sport team. You constantly get asked out, messages and always swarmed by your fan girls and some times fan boys. Your bisexual so it doesn't matter the gender, if you think somebody is cute or beautiful, you sleep with them. No questions asked. Anybody would be willing to let you under their clothes except for one student, Taylor.

Taylor: A quiet, smart and lonely boy that is always in the music room, working on a piece of music but that is a secret to everybody of course. He stays away from everybody and everybody stays away from him. He is gay but keeps it a secret from everybody. He had always been told that he was grly because of his feminine looks and long hair, but that's what made him an easy target.

You want Taylor, he had gotten to your head and you can't stop thinking about him. Now you need to make the quiet boy yours, but how?

Hetalia Roleplay: Bed Bug

Needed: Seme Antonio Fernandez Carriedo (Spain)

tumblr_mps0kvtpBc1rpur1mo1_500.jpg

Lovino Vargas, also known as South Italy, Romano, was under the care of Antonio when he was little. But he left Antonio and went to live with his younger brother, Feliciano Vargas, also known as North Italy. It was when his body was the same body as an fourteen year old did Lovino return back to live with Antonio. The Spanish boy didn't pay much to the older Italian brother since he was busy. They didn't talk at all during the day, Antonio ate in his study and Lovino ate alone in the dining room. Night fell and they didn't even say goodnight to each other. During the night, Lovino had a nightmare and woke up, not able to stay in the darkness and alone any more. There was also a thunder storm happening, not making his luck any better. He went off to Antonio's room and entered quietly, the sound of lightning making him jump every single time. He snuck into the bed and stayed lose to the man that smelt of tomato's. Antonio woke up, feeling a shaking body next to him. He thought it was a memory of the past when Lovino used to sneak into his bed when storms were happening. Since he thought it was a dream, he wrapped his arms around the shaking figure and kept his eyes closed but only opened them since it seemed that the body was larger. It was when he found out that it wasn't a dream. He found the present Lovino cuddled up to him, shaking and holding back tears of fear. Antonio could see how much Lovino had grown up all the years, he had grown a lot and had also became much cuter and beautiful then he was in the past. It seemed that Lovino had became much more feminine over the years as well. How will Antonio survive his life with Lovino again? And how much longer can he hold back from jumping the beautiful older Italian twin?

Epic!

Inspired by the movie Epic

______ a 17 year old teenager, moves in with his strange, scientific (father or mother). He had to move in with his (father or mother) because his (father or mother) had died. The reason why your parents split up is because one of your parents was addicted to finding the tiny human soldiers. Unknown to normal human, the tiny people are real but they also protect the forest from their enemies, whom are evil creatures. The evil creatures shoot arrows and whatever the arrows touches, dies. The leader wants to destroy the forest and whatever lives in it. The forest seems to have a secret pond, the water in the pond heals wounds but that is only for the tiny people. For normal sized humans, if they drink the water, then they shrink. You decide to walk around the forest and end up getting lost. You only have your watch and phone with you but there is no signal at all so you can't call anybody. You get thirsty and you see a pond, the water was clean so you drank from it. Now that is what changed your life. You felt strange so you close your eyes but when you open them, you see that everything got bigger...Well...That you got smaller. You start to panic on the inside but you panic even more when you hear the sound of footsteps. You hide behind a plant and you see an injured boy walk over to the pond. He drank the water and all his injuries were gone. He looked around and then faced the plant that you were hiding in so you come out from behind the plant, completely confused. How will you take the news that you have shrunk?

tumblr14.png

My character Link, an ex-soldier.

I would start the thread but i would need the person who takes this to start the rp.

Pink Cherry Blossoms

tumblr_static_tumblr_mjgc2xctb21qmu6nho1_500_1_.jpg

You've always liked the spring season, but only because of the Cherry Blossom tree's. You've adored them since you were little. When you were younger, you wanted to have a small Cherry Blossom tree of your own but your parents didn't allow it, knowing that the tree would get too big to be in the house. Now this is where it all starts.

Spring is back and so Spring Break has just started. As a teacher, you a relieved because you don't have to see your students faces for a while. When you drive home, you look at a Cherry Blossom tree park but you just go straight home. You go outside to see something surprising, a single, large Cherry Blossom tree was in your backyard. But even though the tree wasn't there a few hours ago, that wasn't what shocked you. Inside the tree there is a little hatch, in the hatch is a baby boy with pink hair, cured up in a blanket. You can only take the child in but the thing is, the child seems to grow as quick as a plant, and in weeks, the baby had grown into boy that should be in collage. What will you do now?

Yaoi Is Pasion

tumblr_mr0lxt2HZX1rhzhdbo1_500.jpg

Taylor Patcher, a normal high school student but is different behind closed doors. He doesn't talk to people much and spends most of his time in the library, computer room and art room. He isn't that popular but he has some friends that are actually pretty cool because of their talents. You are a popular student, you have many friends and is in the top of the PE class. Everybody thinks your straight but your not. It's weird because when you get home, you read yaoi and only yaoi from your favourite Mangaka. Unknown to you and everybody at the school, Taylor is the Mangaka that draws and does the yaoi that you read. His pen name is Fujoshi Maqarena. One day, you and Taylor are paired up for a project so you got to his house. When he goes to get some drinks for you and him, you check out his computer, wanting to see what the boy was into but you open up the wrong thing, that is when you see a page of a drawing from a yaoi that you read. But the thing was the drawing was for an upcoming chapter of that manga. How will you react to find out that the quiet kid in the class was the person you admired the most online?

A Vampire Love Story

Needed: Seke (YC Will have an Uke side and a Seme side.)

tumblr_mrc2ahiMMG1r4blulo1_500.jpg

They use to say that in the olden days, there were such things called witches, goblins, mage's, werewolves, mermaids, nyx's, fairies, elves and more. It had been over a century since any un-human creature has been spotted. You live in a small town in the country side. You used to get told stories about the non-humans and the stories always made you smile. You don't know why but the vampire stories always made you want to meet one. As you got older, you studied about mythical creatures and the past, wanting to find out if they were real. That was your goal. You were always teased but you soon snapped, causing another personality to form in you, it was your dark side (seme side). As soon as you finished collage, you moved away from your parents. You trained at a church so you could go to peoples houses and exorcist the ghosts in the house. You accepted any job, even if it sent you to the hospital. But then there was one call that made you accept it straight away. The call was about a large manor on top of a hill. People have been going missing but when they return, there is a weird bite mark on their neck and they are completely different. You get the word, 'Vampire', in your head, making you even more excited. You take the next train to the town, once you get there you stay at the peoples house that called for your help and then you get straight to work. You take a brief case filled up with things you would need. You go to the manor and you are amazed at how beautiful it was, it was taken care of well and so was the garden, not one weed nor a dead plant. You got some information on the mansion before you enter it. It said that the mansion has not been bought in the past century and nobody has ever been seen near the house. The curtains are always closed, even if it's a really hot day. You enter the mansion and you love it, it's all olden day. Everything is clean, nothing out of place. Then you remembered something, this mansion was in a book about vampires. It said that the Vampire Prince was missing, last seen in the Elore's mansion, and the mansion you were in was the Elore mansion. There were many old painting but there was a painting of a boy around 19 on the wall. The boy had blond hair and orange eyes. The boy was beautiful. You checked the date of the painting and you were shocked by how old the painting was. The painting was over a century old. Also in fancy writing, the name of the boy was at the corner of the painting. It said 'William Elore'. You go into the Elore Mansion. You wonder around for a bit and that is when you see him, the boy from the painting. William Elore. Just standing there, alive and in the shade. What will you do now?

The Monster Inside

tumblr_mrc1ooeCsb1sa7cc2o1_r1_500.jpg

Tsuki is a weird boy. He's quiet and doesn't talk to anybody that he doesn't like. He seems to be just like a normal quiet teenager but he isn't. He is hiding something dangerous, something that can kill without hesitation. What he is hiding, is a monster...He has a monster on the inside and it's killing him, slowly. He is scared, that's why he doesn't have any friends, so he doesn't hurt anybody. But which student in his class will get close to him and help with the monster?

Swim For It!

tumblr_mra2ezVnr21ray5zqo1_500.png

Nitori Aiichiro a young boy that is in the Samezuka Academy Swimming Team. Nitori is a kind and bubbly student. If he get's nervous or shy, he tends to make up excuses to stop the conversation and leave. He loves to swim for fun but in competitions, he gets serious. If he loses, he doesn't get mad, he will just make a promise to get better. What will happen if Samezuka Academy get's a new coach for the Swimming Team?

_____

Sweet Scales

tumblr_m4exmudfLw1r6ksv2o1_500.png

This boy is to be said, a freak. He was born with bright green eyes, the pupils like slits, just like snake eyes. He was also born with marks on his body, Tiger Snake marks. He was found in river, in a basket. He was wrapped up in a blanket with a baby tiger snake in his arms. He grown up in a freak show. When he was 15, he was sold to a rich man. He lived in a large cage, a snake cage. People came to see him and take pictures of him. He is unable to understand what people are saying. Nor can he write, read. He can't even talk. What if another rich man came to see him, and bought him?

Torn Out Heart

setsuna_plus_by_ramuramu-d6hcgxz.jpg

His name is Setsuna and he fell from the sky and into the snow. You are a normal person. Your digging some snow out of a garden ad that's when you see him. You check if the boy is alive and he is but he is bleeding from the chest a lot. You check out his chest to see that there was a large hole there, and his heart was missing. What also is weird about the boy is that he has a tattoo of red wings on his back and he has long horns. Will you help the boy get his heart back or will you just send the boy somewhere else and forget him?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus