Roleplay Ideas

TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

I accept all types of ideas, incest, furry, shotacon, threesome, whatever idea you have. I do not accept yuri or straight ideas. I also do not mind crossdressing so yeah.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

• 2 weeks later...

My Brother Is My Tracker...What?!?

Need Seme

tumblr_m8ikn7zLAW1qiptgio1_500.jpg

Zara

My name is Zara. Ever since i was born i had lived a normal life but that all changed on my 10th birthday, 5 years ago. Me and my family were in an accident and for some odd reason only me and my older brother had survived the accident. I had found a letter in my fathers study that held who i really am and what i am. I am a tracker, a tracker that is after a certain vampire, my older brother. For 5 years i have been trying to capture and kill my older brother but i just couldn't, i don't know why but i couldn't.

WARNING: This roleplay will contain blood, violence and incest.

Wingless

Need Seme

tumblr_mdx9rwFL2h1rrhz8lo1_500.png

Taikashi Angeli

Hello there, my name is Taikashi but all the angels call me Tai. So, yes i am an angel but i haven't gotten my wings yet, if you're wondering why i'll tell you. I haven't been sent down to earth yet, but i know i will soon because there is this guy on earth that has caught my attention and i know that i am the angel to fix the guys problem. So one day i was just walking around when all of a sudden i black out. I open my eyes to see that i have ended up on earth. I end up bumping into the guy that i need to help. I wonder what is going to happen now.

WARNING: This roleplay will contain Mpreg

Dark Circus

Need Seme

tumblr_m4dltuWUgG1qiqn3ho1_r1_500.png

Hello there, my name is Chi Matsumoto and welcome to the Dark Circus. We are like any other circus but we use dark magic. I am 17 winters old and I am an orphan, I never knew my parents, I’m not human, I am a dark, evil demon. I was told that they had left me at the orphanage because of the stranger numbers on my cheek or my love for dark things. One evening, everything was normal until I had to go do my acts in front of many people, that is when I saw ‘him’ I don’t know why but the man had caught my attention. If you told me that a few days ago that I would fall in love with the man I would of called you crazy. But I wonder what would happen when I tell the man what I really am.

WARNING: This roleplay will contain blood, psychos and a lot of SEX.

Sandy Love

Seme Needed

tumblr_me35zqp4Zn1qhyg87o1_500.jpg

James Valinter

This is James Valinter. James class goes to the beach for an excursion but what he didn't know was that he was going to fall in love with a very hot lifesaver at the beach. He is usually bullied at school, when a group of people that usually bully him tell him to go for a swim or take off his jumper but he would refuse. When he refused that made the bullies mad so they all picked him up and threw them iinto the water, but what they didn't know was that James couldn't swim. Will the hot lifesaver save him just in time or will the lifesaver be too late?

Smaller In A Flash

Seme Needed

tumblr_mebz38Txl81rlr3e0o1_500.jpg

This is Alec Heartmen. Alec is a boy who get's what he wants when he wants it, so he is the bully of the school. When his class go too Tokyo for a big excursion he and one of the kids that he bullies have to share a hotel room since there isn't enough rooms. At the middle of the night there is a bright light in the bathroom so the kid that Alec bullies goes to check on Alec, but what he finds is a cute red haired boy who looks around 8 years old, the boy is Alec. Will the kid choose to take revenge on Alec for all the things that Alec had done to the kid when Alec is in this form and his weak or will he just keep it a secret?

Story Teller

Seme/Seke Needed

tumblr_m7lhrsvFw01rboyrco1_500.jpg

Hello there, my name is Eric Holden and i am the story teller, i'm not just any story teller i am the story teller, i am the person who creates all of the children fiction story. I live in the worlds most biggest library in the world, the library is of course in Japan. I have lived through 17 winters and i do not plan to stop now. I continue to make these storied because i hope that one day somebody will find my message and come look for me. I do not want to stay in this library any longer but i can't leave by myself since i need to break a curse that the library keeper had placed on me.

Are you the person to find the message and break his curse?

The Shadow In The Mist

Seme/Uke Needed

anime%20boys%20tegami%20bachi%20gauche%20suede%201366x768%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_96.jpg

Hello. My name is Noin but everybody calls me Shadow. If you're wondering why then i'll tell you my story, ever since i was little i was always able to hide in dark places then teleport to another dark place. I never knew my parents, i grew up on the streets, that is how i found out about my gift. I have lived through 18 springs and i intend to live a couple of more springs until i am satisfied enough to die. I may not look it but i am really a nice guy when you get to know me. I will not take crap from anybody. I wait until one day somebody can stop me from teleporting in the shadows.

Are you the person to stop him from teleporting in the shadows?

King Of The Demons

Seme/Seke Needed

anime%20boy%201680x1050%20theanimegallery%20com%20hot%20cute%20anime%20guys%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_84.jpg

Have you ever wondered what Satan actually looked like? Have you ever wanted to summon Satan for you're own greed?

It s a normal day for you. You decide to go to the library to search on things about demons, that is when you find a demon summoning book, you are unaware that this book will change you're life. You want to summon a demon so the demon can do all you're dirty work, so far no demons in the book have caught you're attention, until you saw the chapter on how too summon Satan. You borrow the book and you go shopping for all the things you need to summon Satan with, you go home and get everything sorted, when the time reached midnight you start the summoning. Smoke appears out of nowhere and you think a big huge dangerous looking demon would appear, but only a teenager boy appears.

Is this boy really the king of demons?

Humanoid Game Console

Seme Needed

anime-girl-cute-kawaii-purple-hair-Favim.com-328591.jpg

NX Console

NX is a brand new game console that can be played with any type of game, x-box games, ps games, wii games and more. You really want one but you're parents won't let you because the NX game console cost a lot. You are out on a walk when you see something next to an outside bin, you get a closer look to see that it's a NX Console! You take it home and you plug it in but it won't work, you decide that you'll take it to a place where you can get it fixed the next day. You have dinner then you go back to you're room to only see you NX console gone and really cute 'girl' sitting in the middle of you're room. What will you do now?

_____

Where's My Romeo?

Seme Needed

tumblr_m8s2xyFO7V1ranlyxo1_500.jpg

Jun Capulet

Jun Capulet is the last person of the Capulet. When Jun was 2 the Montague family attacked the Capulet family but Jun was hidden away, Jun had to watch his family be killed while he was hiding in the closet trying to stay quiet. 14 years later Jun is pretending to be a normal teenager boy who is an orphan and can't remember his last name. When Jun is walking around town he bumps into a handsome boy who seems to be around his age. Him and the boy spend the day together and they end up falling in love when they haven't even don't know the others name, when Jun is about to tell the boy his name he realized that he needed t leave so he did.

What would happen if that boy happened to be a Montague?

Double The Lust And Passion

2 Semes Needed

Kazuhiko.Mishima.600.839171_large.jpg

Kazuhiko 'Ko-Ko' (Right) Mishima 'Shima' (Left) (Both 17)

Kazuhiko and Mishima work at a strip bar for men. They will do anything for money, blow jobs, hand jobs, lap dances, pole dances, stripping and sex. They aren't related but they are best friends and are both orphans. They do go to school but not everyday because of work. They do go to school to only see 2 people at the school that work at the school, Kazuhiko and Mishima have a crush on the two people that work at the school. You're characters would go to the bar so you can get laid since you've both been dumped by you're ex-gf's. That's when you 2 find out 2 of you're students secret. What will happen now since you 2 know you're students secret?

Warning: This roleplay will contain lot's and lot's of SEX

Tough but kind at the same time

Seme Needed

tumblr_mel8vgbilI1qaeynmo1_500_large.jpg

Hishiko Narukari (17)

Hishiko is the tough guy of the school but on the inside he is very kind and caring. You are walking home from school when you see an odd sight. You see Hishiko smiling, laughing and holding a puppy in his arms. The sight was odd but cute at the same time. You have heard rumors about how tough, scary and mean Hishiko is but when you saw him smiling and laughing you saw the real Hishiko. You end up spending quite some time with Hishiko and you get to know the real him but not only do you start being Hishiko's friend but you also end up falling in love with Hishiko. Does Hishiko feel the same way towards you?

Warning: This roleplay will contain Sex, Blood and Violence

Hate gone wrong.

Seme Needed

tumblr_mbyznoYlXu1r7qdjio1_400_large.jpg

Cecil Marin (16)

Cecil is the son of a very rich man who owns many things. Ever since Cecil was little his father had organized an arranged wedding with another neko. Since Cecil is 16 his father had decided to let him meet his future husband. You and Cecil get off at a rocky start but Cecil will not forgive you at all because of his pride and stubbornness. But what would happen if you and Cecil end up going into heat at the same time, that's right a lot of sex will happen. When Cecil get's into heat he hides himself in his room but his strong, rare scent would always attract other neko's too him. But what if you ended up getting all worked up over the other neko's and would take Cecil's purity before the wedding?

Warning: This roleplay will contaiin Sex, Rape and Sexual Harassment.

Different than you think

Seme Needed

tumblr_mbfesfcATl1qhfvolo1_500_large.png

Kyo Hatsumoto (14)

Kyo is you're little brother. You think Kyo is an innocent, kind, caring and lovely boy but you're wrong, Kyo is dangerous, mean, bossy and isn't innocent. Kyo usually goes out for the whole night and doesn't come home until 6 am in the morning. You decide to see what Kyo does all night, that's when you find out you're little brothers secret, you find out that Kyo is little slut that works at a sex hotel. When you ask Kyo why he does it Kyo only gives you a very dark look. But that's when you find out something else, Kyo isn't human, he's neko. How many other secret's can you take before you snap?

Warning: This roleplay will contain Sex, Rape, Kinky Toys and Gang Rape.

The Innocent Devil

Seme Needed

843204_large.jpg

Rin Oku (14)

Rin Oku is a devil but is as innocent as an angel. You decide to go into you're grandfathers library, you find a box that ha d a lock on it. You find the key (Where ever you want) and you unlock the box. That is when you meet Rin. Blue flames come out of nowhere and a cute, blue haired boy appears and is only wearing a blue t-shirt. You can't let you're grandfather find out about Rin so you hide him in you're room. But what if Rin told you that he was a devil that was locked away in that box? Will you put Rin back into the box or will you end up falling in love with Rin?

Warning: This roleplay will contain Blood, Rape, Violence and Sex.

Of Merchants & Heroes

Inspired by Of Merchants & Heroes (The book)

tumblr_mabjwaO6Sh1r1sw0eo1_500.jpg

Seme or Seke needed

At the end of the third century BC, as republican Rome's long war with Carthage in Africa draws to a close, a new danger is arising - the ruthless King of Macedon, Philip the Fifth, is moving against the independent city-states of Greece and threatening Rome itself.

Against the background, Marcus, a young Roman, embarks on a sea crossing with his father. Pirates, led by the wild corsair Dikaiarchos, ambush the ship, and Marcus's father sacrifices his own life in order to save his son. Marcus vows to avenge his father's death, setting him on a voyage that will forge his character and bring him to his unexpected destiny.

What would happen if Marcus ends up falling in love with somebody on this trip?

You can play one of the pirates or somebody that Marcus meets in a town that the pirates take him to.

The Fallen Blade

Inspired by The Fallen Blade (The book)

Anime_boy_lil.jpg

Seme or Seke needed

Duke Marco rules Venice in theory, but he's a simpleton so his aunt and uncle vie for power in his name. But an act of aggression will overshadow their conflict, when the Duke's younger cousin is kidnapped by Mameluke pirates. And her abduction will trigger war.

Elsewhere you, the Duke's chief assassin, has cut a man's throat. Hearing a noise, you turn back to find a boy drinking from the victim's wound. The speed with which the angel-faced boy dodges you're daggers stuns you, and you resolve to hunt the boy down. Not to silence him, but because you found the impossible someone fit to be you're apprentice.

What will happen if you end up falling in love with the boy?

Crying Won't Stop Anything

Needed : Seme

2790722770_503e8b3b14.jpg

Dei before the attack. (15) ((Don't mind the cloak and headband. xD ))

This is Dei. Dei was a normal 15 year old student, he has no parents but he does live with his aunty because his parents are deceased. On a Friday night, he and a group of his friends went drinking when everybody was drunk except him so he didn't trust anybody to give him a ride home so he walked home. He was grabbed and knocked out by (One of the people that work for you.) and was put inside a van. When he woke up he found himself tied to a chair and in an abandoned building. A man walked over to him and started to say things about how Dei owed the man money. When the man finds out that they had grabbed the wrong boy, they sick a needle in his eye to try and kill Dei but it only makes him go unconscious, they drop off Dei at a park. When he wakes up he finds that he was in the park and that he was blind in his left eye....Wait! Blind in the left eye?!?

-Time skip-

tumblr_m5ramn8sol1rr0y6f.jpg

What Dei looks like now. (19)

Dei is just about to turn 19, he had graduated from high school and is now living in a house down the street from the club he works at, his aunty died when he turned 17. One nigh he was working at the bump because he had nigh shift, he bumps into a man that looked awfully familiar but didn't know why. He hadn't forgotten about the attack 4 years ago, the attack still haunts him, every time he see's a needle he freaks out. When he finishes his shift at midnight, he get's his things and walks home but has a feeling that he was being followed since there was a drunk guy walking behind him. The drunk pushes Dei into an alley and starts to do things to him when all of a sudden the drunk is pulled off him by the man that he had bumped into in the club. His hair was moved to the side so the man could see his left eye, that he couldn't see out from...

What will this man do to Dei?

Warning: This roleplay will contain violence, blindness, needle use, abuse, self harm and maybe rape.

~Rp starts before the time skip and Dei is walking home.~

In love with you're daughter in law, wait, son in law.

Needed : Seme

little_deidara_by_featherharp-d4ulqvr.jpg

Chika (12)

Before the accident.

This is Chika. Chika and his father had decided to go for a drive when it all happened, cars smashing, people screaming in shock or pain, blood. Let's just say there was quite a big car crash. They were taken to the hospital but is father didn't make it. Chika had gone into a coma, and while he was in a coma his mother had started dating a doctor at the hospital.

-Time skip, 6 months later.-

When Chika wakes up.

Chika had woken up 6 months after the accident. The first thing he had found out was that his mother and a doctor at the hospital had decided to get married. But it's only been 6 moths since dads passing! By the time he was out of the hospital he had found out he was blind in the left eye and that his mother and his father in law were getting ready for their wedding. After 2 days his new father and his mother go onto their honeymoon without telling him but when they come back him and his new father star to get closer.

What would happen if Chika fell in love with his new father?

Warning: his roleplay will contain blood, hate, self harm, cross dressing and cuteness.

~Rp will start after the time skip.~

Weapons Disguised as Words

~Seme or Seke needed~

In disguise: 10598494.jpg

Real form: len_kagamine_rendered_by_me__by_cherryakii-d4pmd5w.png

You are part of the IFBI and you're after The Arms Dealer, A boy that's selling illegal weapons to Humans and Creatures a like. You say nothing can stop you from catching The Arms Dealer... But will the meeting change you're mind? The building that Deidara sells the weapons at, looks like a book store during the day but at night it turns into the real shop.

~Rp will start when you go to a book store with a fellow IFBI worker.~

~There will be a sequel to this rp.~

Spirited Away But Not That Far Away

>Seme Needed<

Kaonashi.600.1202765_large.jpg

Kao Shi

Everything is back to normal at the bath house. Everybody thought that No Face was a demon but really, he is a teenager boy. You have finished working at the bath house because school was going to start. You go to school, that's when you see him, you see No Face..But it's weird because No Face takes off the mask and he has..a Face! What will you do when you start to learn about who No Face really is.

The red string of fate that ties us together.

Seme needed

tumblr_m5u10no6vs1qalyw0o1_r1_500.png

Chase

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break."

The first day of school, always the start of a new year. It had been a weird day, while you were sitting on your newly assigned seat in home room you kept seeing blurs of red entangling your littlest finger. You thought it was your imagination so you continued off your day. But you noticed something once school was finished for the day...one of the students in the hall had a clearly visible red thread tied neatly on their small finger. You looked at your own hand remembering the blur of red from earlier. There was a now clearly visible thread tied onto your finger, and it connected to that person. Odd that was the only way to describe the sight, you rubbed your eyes in disbelief....the thread was gone. But you were certain you saw it. The person must have, too, you assumed. You just sighed and headed home maybe you were just seeing things. The next day came and you caught a glimpse of the red thread again,you in curiosity grabbed your phone. You entered "red string" within a split second you saw the result,"red thread of destiny" you read the legend and ran to your closest friend asking them if they could see the string. A harsh no was the answer....it seemed like only you and that person were able to see the string. You even asked your parents if they could see a string around their pinky, but of course they said no. How and why could you see this string? The answer, that never came to your mind, was fate.

Fate is what made you do what you did next. Now let me ask you two questions. Do you believe in fate? Do you believe in soul-mates? It doesn't matter what your answer is because fate always plays a part in you life and soul--mates....well try to find out.

Caged Little Bird

Seme Needed

geisha-anime-girl-600x375.jpg

Isshi

Old Edo, Japan on a main road where festivities are held constantly. The main areas used are the tea/Whorehouse which is one two floored building having first floor tea-house, second floor whorehouse, and the other main area is a medium-sized bridge, which is as far as Isshi is allowed to go when he is released from the whorehouse for one day per year.

Isshi is a young boy who was sold to a whorehouse by his father who can't keep up with payments because he is a gambler. Isshi makes a lot of yen, but his father keeps taking it to pay of his own debts, leaving Isshi with hardly any at all, unable to pay for his freedom. He meets another boy/man on the bridge he goes to and offers him tea at the house he works at, taking him there. The rest is up to the Roleplayers :3

_______

Love, Hurt, Pain, Sadness

Seme Needed

Mint.jpg

Kai

Kai lives with his older twin brother who messes with him day in and day out, his brother loves the boys reaction. Both boys are nekos. Kai hates his brother but deep down inside he loves him more then he should and can't admit it to him because he knows of he does he'll laugh in his face and call him pathetic like he usually does. His older brother likes biting and pulling on his ears and tail he loves it. Kai tries to get back at his brother but ends up getting into trouble with a friend of his brothers, the friend beats and rapes Kai and leaves him in an ally way. The older brothers friend had no idea who it was and didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bookworm Love

Seme Needed

2dc_bookworm.jpg

Sean

Sean was sitting in the library like usually reading whatever he can. He's been addicted to manga for a while. Sean is always reading and is rarely found doing something else. One day Sean went outside and brought a pile of books with him to the benches next to the field. _______ ends up seeing Sean and invites him to play with them, Sean refuses kindly but ________ is persistent and is now always following Sean around. Sean falls for _______, and ends up kissing ______ out of the blue and runs away hiding deep inside the library.

~~~~~~~~~~

CR-5

Seme Needed

768574-1.jpg

Sin

Sin is a criminal and he sleeps in Cell Room-5. When ______ is caught and sentenced to jail time, _______ has to share a cell with Sin. ______ and Sin get off at a bad start but then ______ learns more about Sin and falls in love with him. But what happens if _______ get's out early. A few months later _______ is sitting at the beach when somebody sit's down next to him. _______ turns to see who sat next to him and is shocked when he see's that it is Sin.

Hanging With The Wrong Crowds

Seme Needed

64520_241777885952848_2106010383_n.jpg

Zachary is you're little brother. Lately you have noticed that he has been hanging out late, dressing in dark colors and barely says a word to you. When you hear Zachary sneak out one night you decide to follow him. That's when you find out you're little brothers secret. Zachary is hanging out with the wrong crowd, not just any wrong crowd, it's the group that made you're high school life horrible...And they are doing the same to you're little brother. What will you do now? What will you do to Zachary?

Mirror Image

Seme Needed

tumblr_m9jcrn1Djv1qk9c78o1_500.jpg

Alexander Reddings

Warning: Dark, mind-twistedness.

On the surface, the world seems just ordinary. But hidden in the shadows is a secret world, where myths and legends and monsters are all real. Humans awaken with powers, Vampires roam the nights, mermaids live in the depths of the ocean, and all manner of creature you can imagine has some existence here. Alexander Reddings, preferred to be called just "Alec", is an 18-year old human who has been exploring his own power for the past three years. For someone who was so shy and quiet and unsure of the world, a power like shielding and force fields was just what he needed. It kept the world away. But then he met another boy through school, a few years older than him, and Alec began to open up. Alec and Joshua eventually became boyfriends, shared a first kiss, and things were generally good.

But then there was that [seme] from before that had taunted and scared Alec in public until he had tossed a shield up at him, throwing the creature violently back and making a fool of him. A proud and vein creature, the [seme] did not forget. He stalked and watched Alec and his boyfriend and waited for an opportunity to catch Alec alone. Then he took Joshua's appearance and found his way to Alec for what would be a night to remember.

______

Under the Same Sky

Seme Needed

tumblr_mfbiizxG0M1ris1vuo1_500.jpg

Coda Niko

As a teenager, MC left home at sixteen looking for a change of scene leaving behind his family and friends. He didn't know where he was going, he just knew he had to get away. He settled in New York where he became a bestselling author of a series of romance novels. He never did contact his family or friends back home after that and they never tried to contact him. That was, until now... MC is now 25 years old, living the dream in New York city when he gets a call from his Aunt. His parents had died in a car crash. Drawn back to his roots, he puts everything on hold to go back home. YC is an old classmate of MC and had been really close, even went out a few times. When YC shows up at the funeral, how does MC react? He straight out ignores him. MC wants to go back to New York so much but because of a blizzard, he's stuck in town for a few weeks or more.

_______

A Chained Bird

Seme Needed

tumblr_li5mvcBYjz1qfgk6z.jpg

Kai Uro

MC is a human hybrid who was doomed to a cursed life since the day he was born with wings upon his back. His mother claimed to have no knowledge of why he was the way he is and he has no reason to question it. In this age, the Fallen Angels have taken over and rule over the Earth with their remarkable abilities. MC was experimented on as soon as others found out about the wings upon his back. They found much evidence of Fallen DNA running through his veins and immediately put him in a cage, underground where he would stay till they found use of him. YC is a high ranking Fallen Angel who ventures into the city with a mission: to wipe out everyone inside. A man escapes YC and slips underground to where MC is caged. What happens when YC finds what he thinks is another Fallen caged underneath the city? What will happen when MC is faced with YC whom he has been raised to fear?

Loyalty to the End

Seme Needed

scale.php?img=Ny81LzAvNy8xLTgwMTM5ODAtNzUwNzcyMi5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=b88d121b99e29a1314f10fadfca6cf1e7658a836

Prince Zei Capu

The RP evolves in another parallel world, which is similar to Earth, The Prince (My Character) is the second son of the current king of The Kingdom of The Phoenix and have lost his mother long time ago when she tried to protect him from a deadly shout, his father is devastated and unable to rule the kingdom, which starts to fall apart, murderers, assassins, thieves luring around his kingdom, destroying it piece by piece however the older son of the King decide to step forward and take responsibility for the Kingdom and make sure he brings it back the way it used to be. Taking his father spot and with the help of his younger brother (MC), they decide to make their kingdom strong one, fierce one as it used to be, however seems like a curse is put over the kingdom lands and the younger prince decide to take on an adventure to find the Golden Goblet the only relic out there which can safe the kingdom, and bring it back to it's golden ages as once was, but just before the younger prince take off his brother says that he won't let him go alone and he will like for someone on who he can trust to accompany his brother on this dangerous quest and the first person for which he can think of is a childhood friend which knew quite well the young prince (YC).

This childhood friend, however is nothing like he used to be he became now a grown up male, and it's one of the best knights in The Kingdom, he is possessing a will and strength like no one else out there, and he have proven himself in many battles, becoming one of the best soldiers out there, a guard who have proven that he is loyal to the Royal Family for years and have protected more then once The Younger Prince.

However there is something which many people have noticed, something which was concerning only the two males (The Prince and the knight), they had a special relationship between them. And many people have noticed that when the Younger Son is around the Knight he is a complete different person, he is himself, and the guard posses entirely different attitude when he is around his prince.

_____

He's My Cat...

Seme Needed

profile_picture_by_neko_sasuke_uchiha-d52qk0m.jpg

Soulpaw.jpg

(I'll let you pick the name since it's you're cat.)

One poor human is down on his luck. His favorite little cat that he has had for over five years, is expiring quickly everyday. The cat is losing fur, getting sick and won't even move. The human was certain that his poor lovable cat will not make it another night. Not even his wish upon a star could say him. Or could it ..... One morning, the human wakes up and as expected his cat his gone ! But why is there a cranky human in its place ?

The Fragile Blue Rose

Seme Needed

926207-1.jpg

Aoi Bara (Blue Rose in Japanese.)

The men around the city have been getting ready for war for many years, but for the younger men, they have to go to a boot camp first, on a boat. You and a couple of you're friends have been forced to go to the boot camp so you can be in the war. You all thought that this was a waste of time and that you need real training but that's when you saw the captain of the boat and the leader of the war coming up...It's a blue haired scrawny kid. Nobody takes the blue haired kid seriously but when the training starts, you all see how much you need to learn from the blue haired kid. After a few days, all the men of the ship still don't know the kids name, that's when he tells you his name is, Aoi Bara. There have been rumors about him and most of them are about how he never ages and never dies.

Is Aoi even human? Will there be some romance during the camp? What if you're country i going to be fighting monster in the war instead of humans?

Warning: This roleplay will contain blood, violence, nudity, M-Preg, and supernatural beings.

Don't Confuse Me

Seme Needed

tumblr_m5n9i0fsgB1rt7057o1_500.jpg

Cody.

He hated the other and thought he was the worst scum on earth. But that's when something happened that made his heart ask why...one day while he was at downtown (shopping walking his dog or something) he found himself in front of a car which was speeding his way. But that's when he saw the guy he truly hated running at him seeming to be crying. He then was shoved out of the way, and then he was able to see the guy smile as if relived until the car smacked into him at 70 mph sending him flying.

~Rp will start when you're character pushes my character out of the way of the car.~

Please Love Me

Seme Needed

ca6bc35e0819879b6f14589d5d67c214.png

Doll ~I'll let you name him.~

They had been making dolls for years now and dolls had been a new trend, they were the new teacher, the new tutor, the new mother. The creator was happy to be alone but that's when he built his next doll. The doll was different and before he knew it he was going all out he made a lover even he would go with. When the doll was turned on for the first time the doll felt the loneliness in the creator and set out to make sure this feeling in his master to go away.

~Rp will start when you make the doll.~

Mechanical Or Not?

Seme Needed

1040738-1.jpg

~You name him.~

In the year of 2340 there was a sort of status symbol to have a doll. they were expensive to have one day a kid that knew his way around the doll's mechanics found a a doll abandoned in a run down store. After fiddling with it he found it still worked! But he need a a little more tune ups to be in working order. After fiddling with it and upgrading the doll as much as possible he was able to turn it on and it was just like a real person.

~Rp will start when you turn the doll on.~

They Are Still Humans

Seme Needed

cerulean-1.jpg

Serea

Mermaids can walk on land during the night for only a couple of hours before they need water. So, there is a man, who loves to collect things from the beaches at night and spends his time away from people. Many times he has seen mermaids in the corner of his eye and always thought that it was just mind games. One day a mermaid is taken captive and tortured once it dies they leave it to hang at their gates to show these beasts are unwelcome. Disgusted the man leaves taking his most precious treasures and gets in a row boat. Falling asleep a mermaid pulls the boat to a small island while the man is asleep. This island is in the middle of nowhere but is like a home for the mermaids. At first the mermaid is there to seek revenge for the death of the other mermaid. After hearing the man’s story he softens up a bit and just watches him at times. Soon they come up with a way to have the man be able to go into the water and see what their world is really like.

_______

Over And Over

Seme Needed

AnimeBoyHoodie2.png

Izaak Micheals.

A very sneaky male photographer takes photos of the Mafia for the police for cash. They have put many people in jail and are highly wanted, trying to get a photo of the most powerful Mafia man he is caught and tortured and raped. After being let free they're determined to catch this man on picture and get him to jail. After getting caught again the man refuses to let him go, but not out of rage, he admires the photographer and loves them. Wanting to protect the male they get kidnapped many times causing lots of problems and grief.

Halloween Town

Seme Needed

aoshikihalloween-1.jpg

Will o' Wisp also known as Ignis Fatuus, FoxFire, etc.

It was a dark and stormy night when.... Alvinius became a will o' the wisp who eventually came to live Halloween Town. Before that night, however, he was a normal human being named William. As a human, he was a chef most famous for his snacks and desserts. He lived his dream life comfortably joking around and playing pranks on his favorite holiday, Halloween, with other humans until one day when one of his many rivals consumed by jealousy cornered him during a hunting trip.

As he laid dying, his murderer long gone from the scene of the crime, an old traveling kitsune came across him. With his last breath as a human, William agreed to form a pact with the Japanese animal spirit: to become the kitsune's companion for what's left of its life, and the spirit will give William a chance to avenge himself and a new 'life'. The night after his death, William, as a ghost that appeared as a wisp of light, led his curious murderer to his death by falling off a cliff with sharp rocks at the bottom.

After getting his revenge, William was 'reborn' as a spirit, a 'will o' wisp,' and lost all his memories as a human. The old kitsune renamed him and raised him as his own son as they continued traveling the world, tricking people of all social statuses every where. When the old fox spirit finally died, he left Alvinius to live with a small group of mischievous elves. The will o' wisp did not stay with them for long. After spending a year with the elves, he could not shake off the feeling that he did not belong with them and took off traveling the world. He eventually came across Halloween Town and has lived there with other 'monsters' ever since.

But what would happen if Will o' wisp fell in love with another monster in Halloween town?

Sensei

Seme Needed ~Axel's fathers trusted guard.~

8aba0e6c5e2d09e4673a1bb205d0f1d4_zps225544ac.jpg

Axel ~The one that has his eyes closed.~

Axel is the son of a well known and well feared gangster. His father is in deep with the rival gang, and they will do anything to get at him, even go after Axel. One day Axel is jumped and beaten nearly to death, unable to fight back since he doesn't know how. Luckily his fathers trusted guard steps in last minute. Now.. His guard isn't usually seen, he stays in the shadows, doesn't speak and certainly doesn't go out of his way to save people unless its Lucious (Axel's father). But he had seen his masters concern so he decided to do a little investigating which lead him to find out that the rival gang is in fact after Axel. After saving him he takes him back to his mansion and goes into conference with Lucious. In conference they decide that Axel would go live with him for a year, learn hand to hand combat, how to shoot and how to fight with a katana. Axel..doesn't take this news well, he wanted to stay in his home finish up school and start his own life but sadly his father work intervenes with his life. the next week Axel shows up at his fathers guards home, never really seeing the man before but he had heard of his cruelty and strength so he was kind of frightened. Now he is thrown into a completely new life with a pretty heartless man who is teaching him to fight and endure any type of torture the enemy would try on him. Also this heartless guard is hiding a secret from Axel..what will happen when that secret is revealed? Will Axel be able to take the training? or will he try and run away?

Star-light Star-bright

Seme Needed

photo_510_large.jpg

photo_504_large.jpg

photo_498_large.jpg

water.jpg

sdsds.jpg

There has been rumors around the city that once a thousand of years ago, a boy fell from the sky. One night ___ has a dream about a boy with white hair, blue eyes and greenish tattoos all over his body. In ___ dream, ___ was talking to the boy and found out that he lived in the ancient runes at that very moment. ___ goes to the ancient runes in Japan, that's when ___ finds the boy from his dream.

nayu_mangaka__anime_wallpaper_albino_kid_ds_large.jpg

___ takes the boy back to the city and starts to teach the boy how to live a city life. ___ wants to trade the boy for 5 million dollars but when ___ is about to trade the boy in, a bright light comes from the boy.

What if the boy was the boy that fell from the sky thousands of years ago but was actually a star?

~This rp may contain Mpreg.~

The Doll

Seme Needed

tumblr_m6q9u6PCmO1rpt0eoo1_400_large.jpg

A large mansion, abandoned.

Or so it seems...

The floor boards, Creak..

Slowly you walk inside the house it is covered in thick dust, there are white covers over every thing, a mirror shattered on the floor. candle sticks inhabited by spiderwebs. You think you could restore this house and live in it.

You purchase the house.

While you're cleaning, you head into the basement to find amazing things and a child's teddy bear. It seems to be laying on something. you pull the sheet off to find a chest.

Slowly you open it.

Inside lays a little boy, wearing old time play clothes, startled to find a face starting back at you.

Startled you slam closed the chest.

You find your actions funny, as you go back to the chest you open it, the body doesn't move so you think it's a doll. You decided to keep it, you mess around with it sometimes even talk to it.

The "Doll's" eyes do lifelike they scare you just a little.

You continue to clean, to find a giant portrait of the Doll. It was labeled,

You brush it off, wondering why they would make a portrait of a doll. One day you come home upset and drunk and begin to talk to the doll. You asked if it would always stay with you, then kiss it. Waking up in the morning to find the doll in your bed but it was, breathing.

It turns out the boy was to be awoken by a kiss, any kind of kiss from anyone. But who would kiss a doll? He was a demon who strives on love and affection he didn't receive, when a boy told him no one cared for him, if they did they would look for him and find him, so the boy locked him in that chest and killed him. Because in the end he was mute...

You freeze up in horror but you still find yourself adoring him, are you under a spell?

The Good, The Bad

Seme or Uke Needed

tumblr_mbkhftqnRk1r5no5go1_500.jpg

Nate Edwards.

There have been some mysterious murders around town, the police want to catch the killer but are confused because all the victims are drug dealers, prostitutes, thieves, rapist, child/woman abusers. and jail escapees. ___ is walking home late at night when he heard a scream come from an alley. ___ goes to investigate but the sight shocks him, standing right there was a boy that looked like he was 17 with knives in his hands and there was a dead body in front of him, you recognize the dead person and it was one of the jail escapees that they showed on the news.

Will you help Nate out? Will you report Nate to the police?

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus