KiraMidnight

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Sebastian Izumi

• KiraMidnight

Hidan would run his fingers through his waxed back silver hair and would look around. Hidan was trying to find something to sacrifice to his so called god named 'Jashin', what they had to sacrifice was a living person or animal. Hidan groan and would swing his scythe around. "****, there isn't anything to cut up around here." And there was something bad with Hidan, he had a temper but also has foul language, he has never said once sentence without a curse word.

Minori is sitting at his usual spot studying a bit.

" *sighs* This just isn't working..."

He closes his books and looks around.

"I guess I might as well relax a bit....yeah that won't hurt.."

Minori talks to himself, but nobody seem to care anyway, he started singing quietly for himself.

Hidan would sigh and would sit down on a bench. He ran his fingers through his wax back hair. His hair was pure silver but when it had no wax in it, it was pure white and his eyes were red, he was an albino. Through is life people had teased him because of him being an albino but they all ended up the same. They all ended up dead. The albino stood back up and walked out of the courtyard and into the building.

Minori stopped singing, and then he looked at the time.

"I should probably go now...."

He leaves the courtyard and enters the building.

• 4 months later...

Kira had kleft the school, bumping into Hidan as he walked. He didn't much care, just bowed in respect and continued walking. His tail swayed softally and he looked around a bit, slightly yawning

"What a boreing day..."

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus