ryuuseixmoriyawallbig.jpg

Waki and Magane

ZE+10+%25281%2529.jpg

it's a wonderful manga

i hope we get to read the rest chapters in English

News

Ze Gets Live-Action Film

Adaptation of manga's 5th volume to open in late 2012 or early 2013

Japan's Shinshokan Publishing announced on May 24 that a live-action film adaptation of Yuki Shimizu's boys-love manga Ze has been green-lit. The film will cover the characters Ryūsei and Moriya's story arc from the manga's fifth volume. The film is slated to open in Japan at the end of this year or the beginning of 2013.

The original manga's story begins when a young man named Raizō Shinakawa moves in with the Mitō family after the death of his last living relative. Raizō begins to learn the family members' secrets as he works as their housekeeper. He is attracted to master Kon but wonders if a relationship with him could be dangerous.

• 2 years later...

Jfc, how did I not know this, and this is such old news! Have to go in search of it immediately but I'm already dreading it because they already screwed up the live action for Yoneda's Doushitemo Furetakunai, I won't be able to take it if they mess with the intense, brutal, lovely story that is Moriya and Ryuusei's. (Yes, they are my Ze OTP, those two idiots. To hell and back.)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus