• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fujoshi4life

• SaltyWind

• zahrasuju

• Onlymeneko

since i have 2 boyfriends. i got 2 bf at once because they were yaoi couple. i enjoy with that anyway. unpredictably that we can live together and love each other. nope with that instead ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

erm.. first started in middle school. my friends warn me not to read yaoi, i ask what is that and she said BL stuff. i'm some1 who does something people prevent to so i started search for yaoi leaf2leaf2

It's already 12 years past since my first time read yaoi manga...before I just enjoying yaoi's illustrations and fanfics.

i have read yaoi almost a year now, at first i felt arkward and nervous (like someone watching you nervous) but now i can proudly say i am a HUGE pervert!!!!! the harder the better:hamtaro-005 (6): i am also happy i found a group just about hard yaoi this site has everythingrabbit4

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I totally agree with the harder the better that one other member had posted and I think i started when i was in six grade so yeah......ong time ago i have my friends to thank for (like alot of hugs and thank yous and maybwe even some kisses :3)

ryoki your lucky i didnt stumble upon the joys of yaoi until 11th grade like my fellow anime friends always told me it was gross and crap so i just got curious and looked then i was like totally hooked!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i started manga when my friend showed me death note i became a huge otaku in less then a week 2 mounths later she show me yoai everything fanart - manga and anime - live action movies

• 3 months later...
Guest Nyuchanxx

its all my friends fault im a fucking pervert now lol i started reading about a year ago(15) when i caught my friends reading some and they told me to go away so i did and looked it up since then completely hocked!! and the harder the better!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

a year after i learned how to read I started reading manga than, a year after that I started reading YAOI manga. =Drabbit8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When? 2 years?! I can't remember but the first time I tried yaoi is on hard core one so I stopped, after months, I tried again but this time on junjou romantica so I addicted, of course. And now? harder! don't stop!! :cuteonion57:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus