the sweetest scene in all of the series

foodie

which scene do u guys think is the sweetest in all of the series?

to me the sweetest scene is when takeshi dies in the second series:leaf16:...i cried watching it and i couldnt sleep after that...so,tell me ur opinions ^o^:hamtaro-005 (19):

p/s: im new here and i just wanna try posting something...n obviously,im a HUGE fan of this series!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeWBeRRy

• Last_sky16

• Ginger

• Awesome_

yeah! i like that scene too! but i just dont get it why arata-san have to be so cold towards shinyoji...it pisses me off!:8yoyo13:

p/s:thanks for replying!:hamtaro-005 (19):

hmm...i think i love the scene when Misu chase after shingyouji then he says "You'r belong to me"...i mean thtz the only time when Misu really let out his feeling...plus I LOVE fitting room scene!!! and when Misu button up shingyouji's shirt...im totally melted...lol

so i chose two scenes as my fav sweetest scene...^^

ahahaha....in the making of they said tht Taiki and Baba chan gotta do that scene many times...so maybe thatz why the saliva appears....lol

pr did they used their tongue??? ahaha

being a MisuShin fan myself...i think for me the sweetest scene is when Shingyouji tells Misu that he can't follow him after all. that sweet soulful look Taiki did like he was about to cry spoke volumes and THAT scene made me REALLY cry. during the entire Pure scenes of them together...we see how in love he is but for me THAT scene was very touching because i saw how DEEPLY he really loved Misu and then Misu looks back at him and his eyes changed. and him recalling how he was sleeping in the executive room and that entire conversation they had..OMG! OMG! i'm just crying yo. this is where Misu showed how he truly felt. ♥

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love the scene where Shingyouji and Arata were in that room alone and Arata said he was going to eat the last peice of candy i guess it was and Shingyouji-kun said he wanted it because he was hungry lol and Arata gave it to him threw a kiss. ahhhhhh i died :D

• 2 weeks later...

Chocolate!! that was so incredible hot! and sweet...

I also love when they are in the fiting room and he is dressing shin.... *dazed*

MisuShin!!

And of course final seen from takumi kun 3, when gii and takumi are reunited! :D

I just can´t choose one!!xD

• 1 month later...

Of course I definitely choose Gii in series 2-5, Daisuke really played his role very well...

I'll give 4 thumbs for his acting ability, cause he liven up Gii's character same like with the manga...

I think since he took part in TKS, the movie become increasingly better in each series too right?

Do you think like that too?

Oh, for your question before about the sweetest scene in TKS?

(From TKS1-TKS4) For me, the sweetest scene is last part in TKS3. When Gii asked Takumi "Will you be my partner in crime?", then Takumi answered "Okay Gii, I'll be your accomplice, I'll be by your side forever"...Wuah, that the romantic, honest & pure confession from Takumi for Gii.

And I can't stand to see Mao's eyes when he said that, really make me crying when I watched it...:leaf9:

• 4 weeks later...

I think that the place where Arata kisses Shingyouji is the sweeteset scene for me.But I don't know why he does not confess to shingyouji that he loves him.That really pisses me off.......

• 4 weeks later...

I loved the part where Shingyouji pretty much gave up on Arata, when they were at the cafe and Shinguouji told him not to go or something and he dragged him out to buy clothes...and then when they are walking on the lawn and Arata's way of showing his "love" was by telling him not to leave his side because shingyouji was his pet!! its been awhile since I last saw it but I can't get it out of my head its so sweet!!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus