lets talk bout zenbu no taiki ~ x3

kyaaa!!!!!!! the pics is too small and itz killing me...=='''

i wanna read and watch everything with them in it...im so craving for something new bout them now...

they look so in love in tht pic...almost killing me with their cuteness!!!

i know~i know...i want their fanfic too!!!...but it seems like nobody interested to create one...T^T

their relationship is not tht clear for other people..i think~~

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• Ginger

• pampai

• yojichan

attachment.php?attachmentid=6051

look at taiki and babachan pose, they arr facing each other...~*kyun* hhaha when the other give the right hand only taiki give the left XDD~ he's so cuteeee~ ,, yea the 1st time they couldnt help it being awkward, but i know they were not, it just taiki who always be so shy *in a funny and so cute way everr* so.. i wanna see how this couple progress their closeness now in TK5 stage promo www

ooohhhh!!!! they r so cute together....Taiki is a cute 4D and i think thtz wht amuse baba chan even more...

u can see how baba chan look at taiki when he talk and the way he will laugh whenever taiki said 4D things...

itz like "gosh this guy is so adorable and i wanna own him"..ahahha

hhmm...maybe before this they dunno each other much and itz taiki's first movie...so they r still not use to each other...

and after knowing each other more n baba chan found how adorable and funny his partner is...they became so much closer....^^

and maybe there's "rabu-rabu" feeling between them...lmao of my imagination...hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Hola!

my first post in the group. thanks to June-chan for inviting me here. kisses to all MisuShin BabaTaiki fans here. As you all are quite aware yes, I am a MisuShin BabaTaiki fan as well. I can go on and on and on and on about Pure and not get tired of it. It's inspired me to write stories of it, ImPure and the Pureness arc (3 stories so far) and a poem A Love Undefined. Been reading such great news about them at the Takumi-kun club thread. The most popular thread in the forum too, I must add. Really makes me happy. Pampai...i ABSOLUTELY adore the picture you posted here. I am so in love all over again. Is there anything they can't do that wouldn't make me feel this way? I don't think so. They always make me so happy. They have a glow around them. it's so obvious they really like being together to make them project such a comfortable aura whenever they are captured on camera. You can also sense how much they respect each other. I have nothing but praise. They're so adorable. ♥

I've noticed you've been craving for new MisuShin stories...anou....I haven't quite started yet although I already have some ideas in mind and I might as well go in that direction. For now, I am just doing research and gathering more materials for inspiration. I would like to read a new MisuShin fanfic from other writers though. yay!

ahahaha yojichan's first post!!!! *celebrate*

well yojichan we all know u were busy and we wont be so pushy...we juz...yeah hoping that other writers will write bout them too...gosh this couple is like a blessing for us...

they r so adorable...no matter wat they do they still look cute togther...they didnt do much mushy stuffs but still there's something that makes them still look so KAWAII!!!!

They are also our sweet 'unmei'...without them we wont meet each other...gosh im going crazy whenever talk bout them...they r sweeter than any normal couple tht i ever seen...the way they look at each other...behave at each other... im going to melt now...hehehe

awww! thanks so much for understanding. today, i just found a new song that fits the mood of the new Pureness fic i will be working on. i'm so happy listening to it. i got all excited. i hope anyone can post story suggestions i can work with. the more, the better. i also love looking at pictures, they really help a lot!

Huhu...yojichan...what kind of song is it???

well u could share what kind of song tht could inspire u...

we will be very happy to share some...^o^

oh i would really would love to share the song title but if i do then it would be a major spoiler to the story and i can't risk that. heheheh! but what i can tell everyone is that it's a sweet happy tune by a singer who is not Japanese. everything in the lyrics really is so inspiring and i'm so happy. i've only discovered the song very recently and i'm already singing to it so easily. this song is part of a list of other songs i'm listening to as well. but this one particular song really caught my attention in a very good way. :D

WOW!!!!! im smiling so HAPPILY!!!!

just imagining the song makes me so happy!!!....

am i going crazy??..yes I AM!!! yojichan makes me smiling till my face hurt...lmao

AHAHAHAHAH!!!

*massages june-chan's cheek* :D

i'm also very happy that i get to see several taiki videos today. thanks to you! they really inspire me so much and i get to see different movements and taiki's mannerisms, his way of talking, the way he smiles, bows his head, laugh...ALL that is very important to writing the story.

of course you do!

you've always been part of the inspiration, june-chan. your love and support for MisuShin and BabaTaiki means so much.

and we also have our unmei friendship.

you've always been there for me.

*hugs tight*

ahahaha...so touching *hugs back*

Gosh...being misu x shingyouji's fan is a real happiness...

our unmei friendship is the greatest thing that ever happened to me as their fan....

and look here now...we've spread so much loves together here!!!!

now...we r not the only one who loves BabaTaiki as MisuShin...there r others here who r same with us...

*smiling of happiness*

• 7 months later...

I don't know if I can explain properly how much I love this couple <3!

Just thinking about them makes me excited xD!

Every time that Shingyouji says "I love you, Arata-san" I feel a pang <3 he's so pure and cute!

And Arata is so damned cool! I find his voice and behaviour damned sexy... I watched their kiss scenes almost 100 times xD

Best scene is the one in dressing room, I was dying when Arata buttoned Shingyouji's shirt up and then when they were hugging each other and Arata rubbed his face against Shingyouji's neck <3 (I don't know if I've chosen right words to use, maybe this phrase could appear really weird xD) His expression was so sweet!!!!!

But best moment ever was when Arata said "Soka?" after asking Shingyouji going out for a date and then smiled at him.... his gaze was so lovely!!!! OMG!!!!:msn_red_fox 6onion4 (and Shingyouji was so dazed, how cute!)

Oh, last thing: I also love their last scene together, when Arata remembers Shingyouji sleeping in Council room... his face is like "Oh God he really loves me that much"... This scene makes me a little sad, dunno why...

@ShivaDrake

A great welcome from me. Another MisuShin fan!!!

well here a gift for u new member!!!!!!!!!

*hugssss*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus