Cute and Sexy Comments by JRockers

鼠ドル

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
can't help but love the thong <3

just a couple of the many I have, but I'd love to see yours. rabbit16

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• brohne

• Lulu-kun

I hope tweets works well cause Gackt have tweeted a lot of just really pervy things... and some cute things as well :))

[Having GACKT bite my neck and suck my blood is a dream]@.XGtg You'll become anaemic. I always suck too much. I can't stop half way through, this urge. It's dangerous so you'd better stop. "DO NOT FEED".

[someone says that after experiencing how rough a YFC show was, they can't enjoy other concerts]@.kaorukonet You like it rough? Oh, you're beyond help… I'll turn the roughness up to full throttle, so take care not to pass out. I'll make you come over and over.

[someone feels like they got zapped with a beam when they made eye contact with him at YFC]@.2yaro That's "infection". Watch out for the G virus. Sometimes there are even girls who turn to stone. When I see it happen, I always think, "Damn, I did it again…" and smash them to pieces. "Return to the earth", I say.

Haha he's so adorable <3

OMG he is awesome!!! <3

I'm sure you've already seen some of these Nezumi ^^

not jrockers per se but still funny as hell

Haha yeah, so cute! <3 Anyone saw the "press conference" Gackt had about YFC toda? I missed it T_T Heard it was really... odd xD

• 1 month later...

Hitsugi (Nightmare): Speaking of which, thank you for the cute e-mail from yesterday.

Aoi (the GazettE): Shut up, traitor!!(:.;゚;Д;゚;.:)

Hitsugi: I am not betraying anyone. But if you say something like that, I feel the need to tweet your e-mail from yesterday like it was. ψ(`∇´)ψ

Aoi: Ah, would you just stop it, no? (*´ω`*) You know, I have something like "a future", too. (・`д・)No?

Hitsugi: Yesterday night at 1am, I received this e-mail from Aoi-sama "Hitsugi-kun. Are you already bored with me? Have you already forgotten about me? (・`д・)" That is just so cute from Aoi-shi.

Aoi: It was, because I was free and I though we could go for a drink. (laughs)

Hitsugi: Again. But let's go for a drink when the time allows it for the both of us. ( *`ω´)

Aoi: OK, then let's go. (*´ω`*) I would like to take you to that one bar.

Hitsugi: That one bar? Where is it? However, I have a shooting tomorrow, therefore I need to refrain from it today.

Aoi: (´;ω;`)

Hitsugi: ( T_T)\(^-^ )

• 2 weeks later...

Gackt to Ohno-kun: I want to kiss those lips!

Ohno looked shocked, so cute :3 and several time during that talkshow Ohno-kun looked all mesmerized by Gackt.... <3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus