J-rock news&chat

goki

You can post any news you have about j-rock bands and artist here!

Also, you're free to chat about whatever you want regarding j-rock/j-rockers :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• Lulu-kun

I heard somethin' about that yeah...

I wish I could go to MYV's concert this week, he's visiting sweden~ But yeah, can't have everything^__^''

And oh, Versailles is coming to Sweden this summer too :o And I'll miss it too T__T

But yeah, fun stuff is happening :)

Looking forward to hear any news about MYV or Gackt or Kozi releasing new records or singles... Or moi dix mois for that matter!

No I don't think they'll visit my hometown either xD But if they come close enough, I'll go there~

I'd go visit another country if I had to to see Gackt... Well, if it's close like Germany, Denmark, Finland or Poland or something like that...

I gotta see that man live at least once!

OH GOSH! Gackt's planning a new YFC World Tour as we soeak!!! And he's recording too!

I'm so happy...:msn_red_fox 18:msn_red_fox 3

Gackt said on Twitter last night that he's coming to England, Germany, Brazil, Mexico and Korea!

Woho, gonna buy myself a ticket to Germany and if I can to England too <3

• 2 weeks later...

u mean hide from x-j ? yes he died out of accident, he really cute and he always bring laughter to the band:)

even he gone, they still show his clips in every pv even in their concert, they said that hide still with them:)

he got a cute nickname "pink spider" because of his hair col ^ ^

Yeah, the one and only :)

Of course he's still with us... I know, it's adorable:)

Saw Yoshiki's tweet this morning?

Yoshiki: Dear friend.... You still breathe....and will always live inside my heart...

...and the spirit of Hide will be with us..... on our tour as well!

I just want to post this video, it's truly beautiful... Just to remember Hide.

i saw that too, is sad:(

u should listen to 'tear' yoshiki made that for his father after his death than later he give this song to hide

its made me cry

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yeah, I love Tears, been listening to it alot today. So sad.

Both his father and Hide commited suicide...

It's a beautiful song. Heart breaking.

actually they believe hide didnt commited suicide but die out of accident, u can go

will that make u feel better ?:)

it says in the article "After a night out drinking, he was found hanged with a towel tied to a doorknob in his

apartment. Authorities officially deemed Matsumoto's death a suicide,
and this verdict was reported in the media" ... It clearly says suicide.

"Meanwhile, several of hide's friends and colleagues stated that they believed the auto-strangulation to have been an accident, among them X Japan co-founder Yoshiki Hayashi and former X Japan bassist Taiji Sawada. This notion is supported by the fact that no suicide note was left[8] and Sawada theorizes in his autobiography, that at the night of his death, hide may have been practising a technique to relieve upper back and neck pains which guitarists can suffer from continuous use of a shoulder strap.[10] The technique involved was practised by the X Japan members during their touring days and required the use of a towel and a door knob or handle. According to Sawada, Matsumoto may have fallen asleep in his intoxicated state, becoming caught and strangling himself"

the rest of the band mates later said in a interview that they believe its accident:)

Yeah... but we'll never know for sure if it's either suicide or an accident.

Either way, he died way too early...

And sadly enough there were fans killing themselves in the same way he died. It is a tradgedy.

But, we honor his memory. And the best way to do that is to live, to smile~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus