Mana-sama FC

goki

Since we got all lovey dovey over our dear Mana-sama over in the Cross-dresser thread, I thought I might as well start this thread.

You can talk about anything related to Mana-sama; Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, Monologue+Garden, Moi-méme-Moitie... or just talk about how awesome he is:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• goki

• Rei

• Nena21

Top Posters In This Topic

to me he is the most beautiful j rocker of all time :)

there are many other j rockers young and cute (cross dress type), but mana sama just got the special aura around him even now.

I totally and utterly agree (:

He's beautiful and dark and mysterious <3

And he's extremely beautiful for being over 40! I'm kinda jealous that he's better looking than me .___.

But I love him.

I love both~

Love his lolita clothing and his EGA is just wonderful and... *deep breath* sorry I'm just a rambling fangirl T__T

He just looks good in anything~

Haha, I'm glad ^__^

Anyone else love his beautiful guitars?

Filles Jeune (I'm not sure about the spelling, sorry) in blue is the prettiest, in my opinion... But the white is lovely too.

Heh, did you read the Monologue+garden entry with pics from a concert and he held it up to the audience... He himself wrote about it looking like he really wanted to show it off 'how pretty it is' or something like that haha... He's so cute.

I like his blog entries... All nerdy and adorable~~

Okay^__^ Definitly (:

I love Malice Mizer... it's my absolute fave band... So I kinda wish they'd get back together T_T But I love Moi dix Mois too~

do think they get back easily. u know a band call x japan? they reunited after 10 years, so hopefully malice mizer will one day get back too

(heard that luna sea also comin back)

Luna sea is back, yes...

But no, it doesn't look bright when it comes to Mizer though... everyone's really started their own things... ):

Though, if they ever get back together (but what line-up?) I'd be extremely happy!

Mana-sama and Közi did the greatest music together... I just want that back... It would be great if Gackt wrote the lyrics to them too... And ofc sung them... THey made really beautiful sogns together T__T

I'm going to collect malice mizer stuff too, later.

Ah... I wish mana-sama would come to europe once again with Moi dix Mois~ Really want to see him perform! <3

Absolutely!

I wish I could see Közi live too...

But seeing Mana-sama would be the greatest~

I love how he can look exactly like a doll <3

Wish I could do that too, hmm...

Well, dress up in his beautiful clothes and have perfect dollhair and everything... Okey, i guess that's basically dressing up like Mana-sama. xD

Thanks (:

well, i guess must be costin alot?

my friends playin cosplay spent alot in the cosplay costumes, once she dye her hair blue col, cause she cant find a suitable wig

I guess... I'm not doing the whole wig and extremely expensive clothes-thing... I decided to just be myself... xD

But I'd love to be able to look like Mana-sama, anyway.

He's 40 and beautiful. Gaaah...

or well, Mana-sama's over 40 probably... xD But yeah...

Gackt's soon 39 O_o unbelievable...

But it's freakin amazing that Mana-sama manages to look so beautiful, really...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus