• goki

• 鼠ドル

• Paul4U

• Matti_19

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute is more fitting than "scary" lol.

Ruki seems like the type who could take charge hahahaha

than uruha must be careful ^ ^

i alway though that reita and uruha a pair cause they been together since high school :)

ya true :)

u know yoshiki and toshi are childhood friends? i think they know each other when they five:)

in one interview the host asked yoshiki first kiss and toshi laugh out, than yoshiki chased him around pushin him

his first kiss was taken by toshi which their mothers asked them to :) how cuteeeee

for girugamesh nii and shuu are also childrnhood friends:)

I'll try to find it then^__^

Lol, wasn't this supposed to be about GazettE?

Oh well...

I still have my FILM BUG II DVD, no-one wanted to buy it x) Only watched it like twice ):

No, I'm sorry to say it isn't... But it's a nice DVD otherwise... Just wish I'd bought a Gackt-DVD instead T_T

I will, I will^^ Haven't figured out a story for the 16th chapter of S-CONSCIOUS yet though.. or even started thinking about the thirf chapter of A Night to Remember... *sigh* I'm working on a new GacktxMana one-shot too xD I'm hopeless...

Would be kinda fun to do one with several bands, including GazettE haha~

nvm :)

so can can u make it like - uruha like reita, but reita and kai always play together so he though reita like kai and don dare to tell him :)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus