What got you into j-rock?

Felis_Sign

I see there's many who hasn't really introduced themselves here, sadly enough.

Sooo, here's another shot to join in!

What got you into j-rock?

My brother showed me Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois about 6 years ago when he started watching anime :hamtaro-005 (12):

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• mockjei

• Banetta

• blackrose713

Hmm... to be honest a collegue of mine showed me a pic of Dir en Grey... and I was like "What? Are these boys?" lol And then I discovered Gackt, them Malice Mizer and I fell in love with everything that comes from Japan lol

actually i know gazette around 7 or 6 years ago, but j rock not so popular back than. i starting to listen around 5 years ago, from gazette to x japan and other many more

• 4 months later...

i met the gazette 7 years ago. long time ago ~ ^^. since this time i love their music, and i was looking for something totally different but i find gazetto.. very well that I have not found then things.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm, some openings from anime's like Uverworld yeah, or Galneryus (power metal) but when i was 12, I met versailles, and so it kept going with Aicle, after a year 2010 May, i began to listen to the GazettE, and alot other...<3

• 1 month later...

I remember, my first picture was a Dir en Grey picture in 2003. There was a picture about Kyo in a really cute dress. Of course, I heart X-Japan before, but I had only 2 songs from them, and I didn't even know that X-Japan was a jrock-band. One of my friends told me.

And what cought me in jrock? First the clothes, and second, the music.

• 4 months later...

I started listening to jrock because of the Bleach OSTs... that was back in '08.

But I found out about the Gazette from the suggested videos on youtube... the thing is, I was looking up more 30 seconds to mars music so til this day I find it weird... but anyway, from that day I've been a fan so... :hamtaro-005 (23):

• 1 month later...

My first Band I know was TheGazette I think - I rally liked them from the beginning

But know I'm not only into them - I love also L'arc En Ciel (and no, not only because of Hyde... but I love him <3 xD ), Buck-Tick, AnCafe, Dir En Grey and and and :)

But I'm driving away xP The Answer for the Question is : a good Friend give me a link to the song cassis ;D

while i was a first year in high school (5 years ago), a friend of mine showed me a picture of The GazettE as well as a list of songs from them i might like, i listened to Cassis and was in insta'love

• 2 months later...

Well...I like Jrock musics since 1998, it's been 14years I guess. I got into Jrock because anime, there're some soundtrack of anime from jrock's bands...so after that, I start became of of the jrock's fans. My first band of course X Japan, that's why I like them most from all the jrock's bands.. :)

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I first listened to j-rock (maybe 14Years or so)... :confused:

The first band I knew was X Japan. I'm not sure how I learned about them though... I just know that I wasn't looking for j-rock because of anime-soundtracks or something like that... However, soon after X Japan and hidé there were Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Nightmare/Sendai Kamotsu ... ^.^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus