S characters you love!

pufu

Let's share our most beloved sadistic characters and what we like about them! My top S is composed by:

Neuro (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)

The way he treats Yako as his slave from the first chapter till the last, always bullying, torturing and humiliating, even when he clearly cares about her. He's so much fun, always putting up a front and pretending to be innocent while he's mean like a beast.

neurota8.jpg

Sougo (Gintama)

Just don't be fooled by his cute face: first chance he gets he'll rip Hijikata's-- I mean YOUR guts open!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtsKz_LF_W1ws_UmMoJw1U8oKWIRgSApd0hwHlcKNkQBlFukNn&t=1

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)

F*cking with Cloud's subconscious and treating him like a lifeless puppet since 1997.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• brohne

• zazzysoul

• gin

Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

The second demon (literally) on the list, the first being Neuro. Naturally cruel and bloodthirsty. A gentleman and perfect in everything he does.

Izaya (Durarara!!)

Well, this one is a cheater 'cos he's also a masochist. He loves to carve markings into Shizu-chan's body and watch his blood flow down (yeah, it's love), and screw with people's minds. The closer to suicide he drives them, the better.

- Maria (Arakawa Under The Bridge)

Arakawa-under-the-bridge-x-bridge-episode-13-4-call-me-queen.jpg

Ahh, she's SO great! She's beautiful, bossy, mischievous and a complete b*tch. Makes an M out of everyone else and begins to withdrawal if she says 6 days without teasing anyone in any kind of way.

- Claire and Lad Russo (Baccano!)

49637%20-%202boys%20baccano%21%20blond_hair%20blood%20blue_eyes%20bottle%20brown_eyes%20brown_hair%20claire_stanfield%20fighting%20gun%20ladd_russo%20smirk%20suit%20tongue%20wine%20wineglass.jpg

They simply love to cut and kill. Even more if it's one another.

- Allucard (Hellsing)

Whatever the circumstance, if he is in the room, blood will be shed. One way or the other. He has both a master and a personal slave.

- Ayanami (07-GHOST)

- Stein (Soul Eater)

Dr_Stein_by_nairchan.jpg

"What will I dessicate today?" might as well be his everyday quote.

There are other bastards who amuse me to death as much as the above mentioned with their sadistic antics but these are the ones I love the most *.*

If we're speaking of yaoi characters then:

Asami (You're My Love Prize In Viewfinder) --

semeAsami.jpg

Gorgeous, mean, strong, powerful, intelligent, confident, fun.

Cold and yet passionate. Perfection embodied. My dream guy

-- and Waki (ZE) --

0004pza3

Sexy, cold and cruel. Loves blood and booze. And I love him~

-- are the kings for me :Red_fox:

Definitely my favorite sadistic character is Asami from Viewfinder. He's gorgeous, hot, he has class, a dominating style that is totally appealing......

2jceqds.jpg

Asami is indeed just wonderful...

Ah, there was another awesome character that I'd like to mention, but I forgot both his name and he damn manga's name >_<

• 1 month later...

Asami will always rule in the yaoi manga world. All hail King Asami.

And the quote about Sephiroth is so, so true. He's one of the ultimate bad ass villains and sexy as hell.

One of my personal favorites, that I'm sure no one is familiar with is Qadira from Sorrow's Fall. She loves torturing those around her with any means at her disposal.

@ brohne

You left me interested, I'll start reading Sorrow's Fall :D

And yeah, Asami is the indisputable supreme S ruler, that more than gorgeous beast *.*

Seph's great too, sporting that long silver hair, green eyes, black leather clothes, that long ass sharp katana and that crazy insane mind... Argh, I want to play FFVII and read Viewfinder all over again for the ...432153124352543... time! My two obsessions together, happiness~ foxy3

• 1 year later...

My Top sadists is Gunji from Toganu no chi without a doubt. Gunji paired with Akira...Hottest couple ever.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

in my list of sadists the top 3 would be :

1. yason mink (ai no kusabi ) calm,calculated and elegant but with a cruel yet passionate nature 215464_348086101936903_1661191211_n_zps3ec65d2f.jpg

2. asami (your my love in viewfinder)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

3. sebastian (black butler) 428203_205859409514755_100002720911723_261115_1449410614_n_thumb_zps976e8e9a.jpg

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus