Your favourite j-rocker

Akai_Sakiyuki

I wanna know who your fave j-rocker are...

So don't be shy~

As usual, I'll start:hamtaro-005 (6):

This is really not a surprise for anyone though, lol...

GACKT.

I'm such a fangirl:msn_red_fox 18

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Nena21

• Last_sky16

• goki

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide to only one, so I'll name a few of my favorites, trying to keep the list short anyway :D

Gackt

Aiji

Maya

all the members from The Gazette, except Reita :D

Közi

@ Nezumidoll

Yeah, actually Reita is the only member from The GazettE that I don't like, but everybody thinks the opposite because of my username. lol But my username comes from my name, so it doesn't have anything to do with him :D

Haha okey x) That's quite ironic...

Kinda entertaining, my friend and I thought of LOTR - j-rocker version... I put Reita in the roll of Saruman 8D

I just had too... even did a lousy paint-picture of it...

randomo.jpg

ANGEL-TAKA was Frodo <3

lotro.jpg

Oh, how amusing paint can be in the middle of the night xD

I don't think my friend used Gackt, can't remember... Don't think so anyway...

He'd have to be... maybe Legolas or Aragon? Someone with great power and good looks anyway hahaha...

Ugh, I have too many pics of Gackt, can't remember wich I've posted on my blog and which I haven't,.. And it sucks when you're trying to find a certain pic haha...

yeah... I know the feeling of searching for a pic and not being able to find it... it gets me angry and frustrated :D

Was you looking for a certain pic?

Not at the moment... Was before but couldn't find it... I have like 110 subfolders in my Gackt-folder T_T Frustrating like hell.... Takes forever to find!

He has taken too many pics!!! 17 photobooks and all of those magazines *sigh*

But he's so damn beautiful so well... It's worth it~

Have the 2011 calendar on my wall :D

110 subfolders???? Oh my! It took me forever to find a pic while I was having like 11 subfolders at most... lol

I don't have that calendar... Is it cute? In fact all his calendars were cute :p

Yeah... I'm one of those crazy persons who got the mad idea to collect all pics >_< = about 7000 pics... <--- sad but true.

It's very cute! Love that it's in B2-format, it'll all be nice posters later!

The Nemuri book - limited edition - was totally worth the crazy amount of money O__o two lovely books and a making-of DVD. <3

Sorry, I'm just rambling on and on...

Well, 10 000 Y - when I bought it that was about 135$... And then shipping and VAT on that... so well, quite a lot.

Spent so much money on stuff from him... But I am a collector too lol.

Yup. Everyone knows it too haha, so not much point in hiding it xD But I'm trying to not make everyone tired of me, so just tell me if I get too annoying^__^''

O___O As much as I'd like him... I wouldn't pay so much for it....

No, you're not talking too much about him... I can still bare with you for a while :p

Ah well, I bet any non-hardcore Gackt-fan wouldn't xD But I think it was worth it - it is all beautifully done. Very well-made photo-books. And the DVD was really the cutest thing ever.

Haha okey :p

Hmm, who do you 'fangirl' then?

Hmm.... hard to say.... I don't think I love somebody that much to be on the verge of obsession and can call myself a fangirl :D

But I do like very much Gackt, Mana, Die.... :D

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus