• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evecc

• panda16

• GPelka

• iloveyaoi2

• 2 weeks later...

Kamijo X Miyagi (Alhtough this never actually happened, although it almost did I think it was in season 1 episode 8)

OK, the couple that actually happens that is my favourite would be Misaki X Usagi :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh boy.... I like them all really. I do like the Usagi and Misski the best out of them all, but each of them all have their little quirks that I like about them.

• 1 month later...

I like UsagixMisaki, followed by NowakixHiroki :3 Hiroku is just so hilarious in his interactions with Nowaki XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love all the couples, but in my mind I think Hiroki x Nowaki takes the win, but it's only by little. Aaaah Nowaki :msn_red_fox 6

nowaki x hiroki..it's cute when hiroki didn't express his real feeling and nowaki keep forced to him to express his real feeling until he said it..lol XD

• 1 month later...

its look like just a small people love junjou terrorist aka Miyagi/Shinobu,

but I love them, X3 I love the far age gap between the two, so I vote for Miyagi/Shinobu pairing, :D

• 2 months later...

My favorite couple.... I...keep on swaying between NowakixHiroki and UsagixMisaki~ but maybe more to NowakixHiroki because they are soooo sweet and the awkward way Hiroki loving Nowaki is sooooo adorable<3

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of a tough call, but if I had to choose, it would be Misaki/Usagi. I love their individual personalities, and together they are simultaneously adorable and scorching hot. ^^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus