• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panda16

• evecc

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• Elegance

My favorite couple is definitely Nowaki - Hiroki, mostly because of Nowaki as he is one of my favorite manga/anime characters.... Hiroki has quite a strange behaviour somethimes, but anyway, I'll still choose them :D

• 2 weeks later...

definatly misaki and usagi, they have some great scenes together and great interaction!!

wish i was in misaki's shoes lol

• 3 weeks later...

i can't choose 1 couple coz i like them all...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

but i really, really, really like MiyagixShinobu...

• 1 month later...

I prefer UsagiXMisaki, and it's my favourite pairing of all of the yaoi pairings i've seen this far, but MiyagiXShinobu has started to warm me up, and It's making it's way up at my pairing-list, and it might even be the second best at the moment <3 UsagiXMisaki isn't going to lose still :D

I like them all, they're all so cute and fluffy and lovey-dovey and such intrigue and..... overall great xDDD... but I must confess I'm specially fond of MisakixUsagi *.*

All 3 couples are cute in their own way, the most I like Misaki-Usagi I guess, because of Usagi's behavior and his way of taking care and protecting his lover :leaf15:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite couple goes to Nowaki and Hiroki. ♥

When I first watched the series, I became so infatuated with Akihiko.

But as I watched the series a second time...I find myself totally immersed in the story of Nowaki and Hiroki.

I can relate to Hiroki the most from the parental academic pressure to his love life. It's scary when you realize how close your life to an anime.

But that's just the way it is. :)

• 2 weeks later...

All three couples are sweet in there own way. I am most interested though in of course Usami and Misaki and now after seeing more pics of those two even more so.

• 3 weeks later...

I love misaki x usagi the best! However, I also love nowaki x hiroki. To me, hiroki and misaki are somewhat same in expressing their love to nowaki and usagi (respectively). They love their partner, just that they didn't expressing it quite well. Yeah, just like Usagi-chichi said, "No matter how strongly you feel in your heart, if you don't convey it to the other person, it's meaningless".

I love all of the couples, each them have a special thing ... No ?! :p

But it's sure that the couple, I like the most, it's Usagi and misaki.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nowaki X Hiroki ....I really like the way Nowaki is for Hiroki but He really piss me of there he just was gone with out send a postcard O`__`O

got danm it it was a hold year!! OTL.....sorry

• 2 months later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus