The Syndrome of Stock and Hell (18+ St.Crimson & BlossomingSoukoku)

StainedCrimson

1584397-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Daemon Silvius

Height: 6'2"

Hair and eye color: Blue, light grey

Brief synopsis: Daemon works for an established business firm. This often means he works varying and long hours, but this also means that he has little time for personal/social relationships though that rarely bothers him. He lives slightly outside the city and has very few friends, but many acquaintances.

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your night." Daemon smiles while shaking hands with a group of men, most of them look significantly older than him with maybe one or two somewhat closer in age. It is clear that the group of men leaving the restaurant are well-off or businessmen of some sort as all of them, including him, are in nicely fitted suits and either have a briefcase or portfolio in hand.

Once the main group walks off to either flag down a taxi or get in their car, with a few waves of parting exchanged, Damon goes the opposite direction to his own vehicle. Tossing the briefcase in the backseat he sighs and scrubs his face while sinking into the driver seat. "Was all that extra talking and drinking really necessary?" He mutters to himself. Just as he is about to drive home his phone goes off causing him to clench his jaw and glare at the offending device once it is pulled out from his inner jacket pocket.

"Hello?" His irritation soon falls away and a faint smile replaces it. "Ah yes, I got the invite. Congratulations are in order I think, though I'll have to apologize to your fiancee for getting stuck with you." He laughs as the person on the other end responds. After a few moments a faint frown is back, though this time it's one of thought than irritation. "Tomorrow night? I believe I should be available after six... Hm, I see. Alright, I'll meet you and the others at the bar at six-thirty" Hanging up he shakes his head with sigh and smile while tucking the phone away. This time he manages to drive home in peace.

The next day Daemon changes at work out of his suit and into some causal clothes. Well-fitting jeans, a blue t-shirt with a grey design on it, and a black button down shirt that's left undone with the sleeves rolled up. Running a hand through his hair he checks his watch and nods. "I should be able to find a parking spot and make it just in time." With that he goes to his car and meets with his friend and some others for the bachelor's party that was planned a bit last minute.

They start off at a bar to have a few drinks and some food, chatting and sharing stories of the groom-to-be causing the place to be filled with loud laughter and good natured ribbing. After that they make their way to a nearby strip club, though most of the group doesn't realize that the one their headed to is a bit... unique. However, Daemon knows of the place as some of his colleagues and business associates have gone and shared stories. It is the only strip club in the city, perhaps anyway, where the strippers or "dancers" are a mix of female and male.

Needless to say that the unsuspecting group members get a bit of a shock once they are able to look around after they manage to secure a prime spot near the main stage. After getting some drinks, however, they settle down and begin to enjoy themselves while waiting for the next act to start.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic