Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

The waiter brings over Cory's and Cody's food, placing it on the table, "enjoy your meal."

Cory bows his head, "thank you," he smiles as he starts eating.

Cody starts eating as well.

Adrian walks in and saw he wasn't in his office, "hm... strange," he rubs the back of his head as he goes to check the records of dorm rooms, rubbing his chin, "hm.. I am sure dad.. won't mind if I check these out," he smiles a little.

"It's so good," Cory smiles while eating.

Cody looks at Cory, nodding his head as he continues eating.

Adrian looks through the dorms and saw the boy's name that he encountered in high school. He rubs his chin a little, deciding to switch out Cory, placing him in another dorm room and then waits for his father to get back to inform him of the change.

Cory looks at the dessert pamphlet while he was eating.

Cody looks at Cory, "gees, already thinking about dessert," he laughs a little.

Adrian's father walks in and blinks, "oh, hey there my son. How can I help you today?"

"... I figured out my dorm room," Adrian says plainly and shows him.

Adrian's father looks and rubs his chin, "hm... with Mr. Roberts? But he already has a dorm mate." He notices that Cory's name was replaced with his and looks at Adrian's. He sighs and nods his head, "... if this is what you want.. I suppose I can make this change," he shakes his head a little, couldn't believe his son did something without his permission.

Cory laughs a little, "well.. there is ALWAYS room for dessert." he rubs the back of his head while he eats.

"I... suppose you do have a point," Cody continues eating.

Adrian's father was on his laptop, making the changes and then looks at Adrian, "alright, it's all done."

Adrian gets up and nods his head, "thanks for that," he wave before leaving his father's office.

Cory looks at the pamphlet and then gives it to Cody as he decided what he wanted for dessert.

Cody looks at the pamphlet with desserts, wondering what to pick.

The waiter comes over, "would you two like some dessert?"

"I will take the apple pie," Cory mentions.

"I will take the ice cream sundae," Cody says.

"Right away," the waiter smiles and walks away to the kitchen.

Adrian makes his way to the next class and sits down at an empty seat, resting his chin on his palm as he was on his phone, waiting for the class to start.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "ice cream sundae? I wonder if they will bring out all the extras."

"They probably will, I hope they do... because I forgot to mention what I wanted on the sundae," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little.

Adrian lets out a yawn, watching as the room was starting to fill with other students and then the professor. He puts his phone away and waited for the lesson to start.

The waiter comes back with the apple pie and the ice cream sundae. Another waiter comes over with a platter extras.

Cory smiles and starts eating his pie.

Cody watches Cory as he was putting the extra stuff on his sundae.

As the lesson was going on, Adrian was writing notes for the class as the professor mentions it. He wondered how fast he would be able to move into his new dorm.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles as he eats his apple pie.

Cody finishes putting the stuff on his sundae and starts eating it.

Cory looks over at Cody and smiles a little, "are you enjoying your sundae," he continues eating his pie.

Cody looks at Cory and slowly nods his head, "of course," he smiles while eating his sundae.

As the class finally ends, Adrian heads down to the library and sits down at the table, sighing as he unzips his pants and starts stroking his cock, "why.. can't I stop thinking about him? I mean... it's been a while since I seen him but I am already excited by the sight of him," he mumbles a little as he was working on some school work so he didn't have to do it later.

After finishing his pie, Cory looks at his watch, "I guess I should be getting back to the campus, I still got one more class," he sighs. "Your so lucky all you get to take is one class."

Cody laughs a little, "that is only because I am only focusing on one subject," he rubs the back of his head.

"Do you... want me to walk you back to the dorm room first," Cory smiles a little.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head with a smile, "sure," he gets up from the seat, "do you need help ... paying for the meal?"

"Nah it's fine," Cory smiles as he takes out his wallet, putting some money plus a tip for the waiter, leaving it on the table as he gets up, walking with Cody outside the restaurant and then heads back to the campus.

Adrian leans back in his seat as he starts stroking himself at a faster speed, softly moans a little. He was glad there were no other students around him but he still worked on his homework so no one would know he was masturbating.

At the campus, Cory drops off Cody at the dorm room and smiles, "I will be back okay," he rubs Cody's head.

Cody slowly nods his head, "alright," he smiles.

Cory smiles and then heads out to his class.

Cody closes the door and sighs, locking the door for now until Cory gets back.