Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Kai chuckles a little, "well I have no complaints, it makes it easier to pound your cute ass," he whispers in Cody's ear with a smile. Kai then pulls his cock out, bending Cody over and shoves his cock back inside, holding onto Cody's hips while pounding his ass and leans down, licking Cody's shoulder to his neck, "fuck.. I can't stop. I just.. want to keep my cock deep inside you."

Cody blushes a little, looking to the side, "n-no don't say that... it is so embarrassing," he shakes his head side to side. He felt Kai pull his cock out to only be bent over and gasps when he felt Kai easily shove his cock back inside while moaning louder, biting his bottom lip and looks over his shoulder, "y-your fucking me so intensely... I think... I am going to cum soon."

Kai chuckles a little, "aw so sweet, you get embarrass quickly don't you," he rubs Cody's hips with a smile. He bites his bottom lip, "mmm fuck it just went instantly inside of your ass...feels so good," he pulls Cody into him as he continues pounding his ass while glancing down, watching his cock thrusting in and out of Cody, "mmm such a nice view."

Cody blushes and hides his face a bit, shivering when feeling his hips getting rubbed. "I-I am glad... you like it so much," he looks at Kai and gasps when he felt Kai's cock go all the way to the base, lowering his head while moaning, biting his bottom lip. He perks up his head and glances over, "n-no don't say that... it's so embarrassing."

Kai chuckles a little with a smile, "I honestly wish I had someone like you in my life. Would be nice. Adrian sure is lucky." He continues thrusting inside of Cody and then smiles, "but it's true. Watching my cock thrust in and out of your ass is such a nice site," he then leans back, pulling Cody onto his lap while he sits on the bed, plunging his cock deep inside.

Cody blinks as he looks at Kai and looks to the side while blushing a little. He wondered if Adrian ever told Kai when he did to him what happened back in high school and what occasionally hunts him when he sleeps, though those have calmed down since he agreed to date Adrian. Cody shakes his head, "n-no don't look," he shivers a little. Cody gasps and trembles a little, arching his back as he starts to cum.

Kai could definitely see why Adrian was so into Cody for sure. But he didn't understand why he wasn't more gentle with him to form a good relationship with Cody instead of violating him like he did. Kai chuckles a little, "it's hard not to... it is so addicting to look at," he smiles. Kai nuzzles against Cody's neck while stroking off Cody's cock as he cums, cuming deep inside of Cody.

Cody was still a bit sensitive what happened with him and Adrian, but now that he actually spent some time with Adrian, he can tell that he isn't such a bad guy anymore compare to what he did. Cody blushes and looks to the side and arches back, gasping when he felt Kai was cuming inside of him.

Kai pants heavily as he nuzzles against Cody's neck while he continues to fill Cody's entrance while holding him down, "do you feel every inch of my cock? As well as all my cum filling your ass? It's a good thing your not a girl," he chuckles softly.

Cody shivers as he pants heavily while he felt Kai continue to fill up his ass, shivering a little as he squirms his hips side to side, nodding his head, "I... feel every single inch and every drop going inside me." He looks at Kai too and pouts, covering his face a little while he pants, "a-are you done now," he pants heavily.

Kai chuckles a little as he nuzzles against Cody's neck, "well good. I am glad you feel everything," he whispers in Cody's ear with a smile. He rubs his chin and then pulls his cock out of Cody, "yeah I am done. It was nice to get a taste of you by myself," he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody glances at Kai while blushing a little as he looks to the side. He could feel both Kai's and Adrian's load inside him. Not to mention an additional load from Kai. Cody pants a little while looking at Kai, blushing as he feel the cum finally dripping out of him, covering his face, "n-no I am... going to make a mess."

Kai smiles and rubs Cody's stomach a little as he goes to his ear, "you must be nice and full now huh," he kisses Cody's neck. He chuckles, "oh I am sure Adrian won't mind if you let it all out on his bed," he slowly moves his hand down, circling his finger around his entrance with a smile, "such a cute little asshole you have," he chuckles softly and slides a couple of fingers inside his ass, wiggling them around inside him.

Adrian walks into the room and looks at Kai, "gees give the little guy a break why don't you," he mentions while drying his hair.

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Kai and looks down at his stomach while blushing as Kai rubbed it, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... you sure did a good job filling me up completely... both you and Adrian," he pouts. He gasps and looks down, arching his back while moaning softly, wiggling his hips side to side, "w-wait a minute." He gasps and arches his back, moaning and softly bites Kai's arm. Cody perks his head slowly as he looks at Adrian and pants heavily, looking to the side, "p-please don't look."

Kai chuckles a little and sticks his tongue out, "well when I masturbate... I am always pretty good at releasing a lot of cum," he scratches the back of his head. Kai chuckles and slowly slides his fingers out of Cody, giving them a lick, "cum is usually so bitter... but I think your ass makes it taste a lot better," he smiles. Kai looks at Adrian and chuckles, "yeah yeah, I bet you can't take your arms off him either."

Adrian looks at Kai and chuckles, drying his hair, "... got me there."

Cody blushes as he looks to the side, "w-well that is uh... good to know," he mentions embarrassingly.  He pants softly and sighs with a slight relief when Kai takes his fingers out, blinking when his cheeks turn red when he heard Kai lick his fingers and his statement, biting his bottom lip as he remain speechless. He looks at Adrian while blushing, "u-um.. can I take a shower as well," he tilts his head to the side.

Kai chuckles and pokes Cody's cheek with a smile, "aren't you a little cutie. I can see why Adrian as a soft spot for you." Kai licks his lips a little with a chuckle, "never been told that huh? Embarrassed to know how your ass taste huh?"

Adrian looks at Cody and nods his head, "sure go ahead," he then sits on the bed.

Cody blushes as he looks at Kai, tilting his head, "you... really think so," he tilts his head to the side. He hides his face slightly, "u-uh maybe a little. I never been told how that tastes before." He looks at Adrian and nods his head as he gets up, heading out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Kai nods his head, "yeah I know so. I know you two... didn't really have a good start. But I think he truly does love you. It's sometimes hard for him to show his true feelings, I am sure you noticed that," he smiles. He chuckles and licks his lips, "well... your very tasty," he smiles. He watches as Cody leaves and looks at Adrian, "damn man.. you sure are lucky. I would do anything to have a lover like that."

Adrian chuckles a little as he puts on his clothes, "well... he is still sensitive to what happened... but I am working on building a real trust with him. I just wish I used my words more instead of getting... physical on him. I hurt him both physically and mentally."

Cody looks at Kai and blushes a little as he lowers his head a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... he didn't make a good first impression," he pouts a little and crosses his arms. "Yeah... I could tell," he lowers his head a little. "S-Shut it," he nudges Kai with a pout.

He made his way to the bathroom. He starts up the water and steps inside, adjusting the temperature and starts taking a shower.

Kai chuckles and rubs the back of his head, "yeah... sounds like it," he leans back against the wall. He looks at Adrian and leans over, resting his head on Cody's shoulder, "just... give it some time okay? I assure you, Adrian really is a nice person, once you get pass that whole thing that happened in the past." Kai chuckles and licks his lips a little just to continue to tease Cody. Kai looks at Adrian, "well.. I am sure it will work out... if not, I will gladly take him," he chuckles.

Adrian looks at Kai and laughs a little, "ah I see... you want him too hm," he mentions as he nudges Kai with a chuckle. "Guess we could always compete over him.. but then you might win because you didn't rape him in the past."

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head, "I will... try at least. How long have you known Adrian for." he tilts his head to the side.  He watches as Kai was licking his lips and pouts a little while nudging him. Cody continues washing himself until he was done. Cody grabs a towel and then starts drying himself off.

Kai rubs his chin, "hm... for a while now actually. He did however mention how he meant a cutie that he wanted to be with but then suddenly disappeared. I am guessing that was around the time of your coma I heard about." Kai chuckles a little while he pats Cody's head. Kai chuckles, "just be careful with him from now on and you will be fine."

Adrian blinks and nods his head, "yeah of course," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "I am ... in the working process making him like me."

Cody perks his head up and blushes a little, tilting his head, "r-really? He... said that about me? Was he... just nervous when he met me because he developed a crush on me?" He bites his bottom lip and nods his head as he looks to the side, "yeah... probably," he lowers his head a little. Cody pauses and blushes, "I don't... have any clothes here, just what I came over in," he rubs the back of his head as he mumbles to himself while he walks to Adrian's room.

Kai chuckles, "yeah he did... to me anyway. I guess he did a good job telling you this huh," he crosses his arms. "I guess he told you... in the way of fucking you... but a bit too violent it seems."  Kai rubs his chin with a smile, "well... I am sure your getting to him slowly, It will probably take some time since you had to assault him like that."

Adrian rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "hey I am working on it." He looks at smiles, "oh, hey there Cody," he rests his back on the wall.