Under the Weather

hama71

Under_the_Weather.jpg

We grow older we start to forget what we think when we were child. Also, how much we want to know about thing. So I write this children’s point of view poem about under the weather, because I am in under the weather right now… ^^;;;

When we were child we want to grow so fast, so we forget what we were like. I want people to take little time and think back how silly we were but it was fun to be that silly. And time to time may be become like that silly once in while… for fun...

I use the picture from Manga "My girl"...

One of my favorite manga... ^^

• Like 4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• memorex

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha! Indeed, it is soo cute!! :Red_fox7:

Hurm... I wonder what silly things I did and said when I was a child?

Tell me.... I want to know... May be I use that in my next poem... ^^;;;;

• Like 1

Tell me.... I want to know... May be I use that in my next poem... ^^;;;;

My mom only told me about my brothers' silly stories. Maybe I don't have one, that's why she never talk about it.

Oh, about my brothers, there's one story involves me. My brother was around 5 years old and I was 3. My mom told me that my brother cut my hair until it looked so horrible. As my mother panicking how to solve this, my father was home and he saw me in 'that'. So, of course he got angry. Here's the silly thing my brother said;

My father: Why did you cut your sister's hair?! And until in this condition?!

My brother: *shaking* urm... for beautification...

It is a silly thing to make your sister look more beautiful with her going to bald.

• Like 1

My mom only told me about my brothers' silly stories. Maybe I don't have one, that's why she never talk about it.

Oh, about my brothers, there's one story involves me. My brother was around 5 years old and I was 3. My mom told me that my brother cut my hair until it looked so horrible. As my mother panicking how to solve this, my father was home and he saw me in 'that'. So, of course he got angry. Here's the silly thing my brother said;

My father: Why did you cut your sister's hair?! And until in this condition?!

My brother: *shaking* urm... for beautification...

It is a silly thing to make your sister look more beautiful with her going to bald.

--;;;;

Well, some people say bald is beautiful... but, I don't think in your brother case just to cover up... --;;;;

I think there is a lot of story with hair... but, most of story is they cut their hair... not others... --;;;

Well, it good that is only a hair... Well it's not funny story or not trying to...

When I was 3 or so... my mother was doing some boring water and took that and come back see me that my face was on top of stove(it was small one that can be on floor...)... --;;;

Well I still do have that mark in my face but it's very light now...

But, think about it... a girl face with buring mark like hand... --;;;;

Any way... We all have one or two or more of this story...

I do have too many... --;;;;

• Like 1

--;;;;

Well, some people say bald is beautiful... but, I don't think in your brother case just to cover up... --;;;;

I think there is a lot of story with hair... but, most of story is they cut their hair... not others... --;;;

Well, it good that is only a hair... Well it's not funny story or not trying to...

When I was 3 or so... my mother was doing some boring water and took that and come back see me that my face was on top of stove(it was small one that can be on floor...)... --;;;

Well I still do have that mark in my face but it's very light now...

But, think about it... a girl face with buring mark like hand... --;;;;

Any way... We all have one or two or more of this story...

I do have too many... --;;;;

Yeah, might be. Children are very hard to understand actually. Sometimes they think something that is completely different from adults.

I think in my stories there are no silly; just pain :)

• Like 1

Yeah, might be. Children are very hard to understand actually. Sometimes they think something that is completely different from adults.

I think in my stories there are no silly; just pain :)

Well, I do have a lot of painful story here and there too...

For silly... well I do have a lot of that too... ^^;;;

Well, looking different thinking... but, if you think simply you could come up with what they think or do... ^^;;;

But, still some time just too much to hander... --;;;

Well, I do have a lot of painful story here and there too...

For silly... well I do have a lot of that too... ^^;;;

Well, looking different thinking... but, if you think simply you could come up with what they think or do... ^^;;;

But, still some time just too much to hander... --;;;

Yeah, so true! :D

• Like 1

And that is what make them cute and for that we just can't stay mad with them too long... ^^;;;

Yes, I usually play with my nieces and nephews since my brother and sister can't be considered children anymore :D

• Like 1

Yes, I usually play with my nieces and nephews since my brother and sister can't be considered children anymore :D

Well... I live with my sister family and my parent... so I have to play with them... even I don't want too... --;;;

They just get into my room when ever they feel like it... --;;;

Haha, so cute..! :D

It could be cute... but, think about I am middle of me watch BL...... --;;;;

So I have to always try to careful...

It's my room... but I don't have my freedom in my room... T T

It could be cute... but, think about I am middle of me watch BL...... --;;;;

So I have to always try to careful...

It's my room... but I don't have my freedom in my room... T T

Uwah...dangerous! >.

• Like 1

Haha! >.

Oh... I should be live my on for now... but, still living under my family... --;;;

For that I have to get used to this unsafe zone...

But, still find the way to do and see thing with out other see... ^^;;;

• Like 1