Blood Stained Promises (mik3la x akiravadel) (18+)

akiravadel

He looked shocked as the Inuyasha in front of him disappeared in thin air, leaving only the piece of the jewel in the monks hand. They were fooled. That bastard of Naraku fooled them. Punching his fist into the wall beside him he growled in anger.

"you need to sit down. We'll try to track him and-"

"I will not!" he growled

"And what, Monk?"

Everyone looked up the trees from where the voice was coming from.

"Oh Lord Sesshomaru is something the matter? You look a little weak kneed, maybe you should have bonded with a stronger demon."

"You!" he wanted to say more but a struck like lightning pierced his shoulder where the mark was, making it shine brighter. Besides the burning sensation now what the pain. Damn it Inuyasha ... stop hurting yourself he thought taking deep breaths as drops of sweat were forming on his forehead.

"You are behind this? You fallowed us? I saw you back at the mansion, at the ceremony. And now here .... "

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"Ohhhhhhh?" Naraku seemed unconcerned as he sat on the tree. "I'm flattered you noticed me. I never thought a Daiyoukai such as yourself would take a half demon as your mate. Quiet the talk of the town." He smirked knowing he was struggling with Inuyasha on the other end. "Looks like this bond has proven rather useful. He cares very deeply for you to still be alive. Most demons would have died by now but since you're still standing that means he's still alive. So I have a proposition for you. Join me and I will release him. If you let me absorb your body I'll let him go."

"No because if you absorb him then Inuyasha will die too," Miroku went to grab his beads off his hand but the large bee's swarmed around him stopping him.

Sesshomaru was in a difficult possition. He couldn't fight at his full capacity and probably wouldn't win. It was the first time that ht thought ran in his mind. He had to make Inuyasha or the demon inside him to react. Taking deep breaths he tried to reach the others mind one more time. Inuyasha .... come on .... answer me ... please .... try it .... Inuyasha! .... Monkey answer me!!! he screamed into his mind hopping, just hopping that his voice would reach the other. Fine .... you were right ... emotions don't make you weak ... they make you wanna fight even harder ... so please .... try to get to me, he continued feeling his heart aching.

"I will never join you" he spit the words pinning Naraku with his eyes. "Even if i'm weak ... i'll fight you till the end" he added growling feeling his demon from wanting to get out. Even as weak as he was, he was still powerful enough to have a fight with the other.

On that cold floor he heard him. Clear as day. Trembling he started to move again hearing the words he was saying. Crawling forward until he touched a wall he slowly got to his feet. Still unable to see or hear he sniffed the air. He could smell. Reaching out was harder than receiving he found. He could hear Sesshomaru but he could only send back emotions and feelings. It was almost a little smug the feeling he sent back of hearing Sesshomaru admitting his feelings weren't weak.

Making his way along the wall he could smell outdoors and started to the door. Finally! It smelled like his forest and he could smell in the distance his companions and his mate. He wasn't far. Stepping forward he knocked over something and reached down to grab it. Tessaiga! He could use it to help him. Unsheathing his sword it didn't transform but he was able to use it to feel out the forest and make his way forward. Being careful with his steps he was too afraid to remove the talisman for now. He would need help getting it off by someone like Miroku or Kagome he guessed.

~~~~~~~

Naraku weighed his options. Even weakened Sesshomaru would be a hassle, "have it your way." He sent forward a large spider demon and jumped back behind it going into the woods.

The spider demon was the size of a house and was missing one of it's legs. Growing loudly it attacked at them sending the table flying. Miroku ran back and sliced at one of the legs with his staff, "get back everyone!"

The burning flick for a second feeling Inuyasha again. The other didn't say a word but through their connection, even weakened by the burn on the mark he could still sense and feel what the other was feeling. forest .... he can sense us .... he is not far. When Naraku spoke he looked up seeing the spider demon attacking them. He jumped to the side and landed on his feet but thrumble a little. Lucky his sword was there to help him keep his balance.

"Monk! Inuyasha! He's around here" he said as the monk was near him. Kagome tried to shot the demon with the arrow together with Sangos bomerang. "Try to keep him distracted as i try to avert him and run through the forest" he added turning his gaze back to the demon.

Waiting for the monk to do his part, he jumped on his leaf and started flying on the left side from the demon, flanking his attacks. Inuyasha ... can you use your sword? If you can ... release the blades so i can tell which way to turn and find you, he said in his mind but the spider demon send an attack on the leaf Sesshomaru was making him fall on the ground, growling in pain.prove me you're not weak .... prove me you're strong

Miroku did his best to distract the creature but thanks to Kagome's arrows and Sango they were beating it down pretty fast. Naraku hadn't planned for their bond to be so strong and for Inuyasha to be able to actually make it outside. He would need a different tactic. Growling softly he went after Sesshomaru.

~~~

Inuyasha looked up at the sky, well... he looked up at the blankness knowing that was the sky. His sword wasn't working! Swinging it a couple of times he tried but he couldn't get it to do anything. Damn it!

He would have to try something else. Scratching at his arm he made his blades of blood and shot them into the air a couple times. Would he be able to find him?- He gasped feeling the pain from Sesshomaru did he fall? He reached out trying to figure it out but it was so hard to reach him.

~~~~~

Naraku jumped down ready to strike Sesshomaru on the ground. If he could wound him maybe he could get him.

Getting his senses back together Sesshomaru shock his head tensing as he saw Naraku jumping at him. In a quick reflex jumped to the side and got his sword out, blocking every strike from Naraku. But it was getting harder and harder with each strike.

The demon got him pinned by a tree trying to scratch him or something. With one hand he was blocking Narakus hand and with the other he was holding his other hand by the wrist. Feeling Inuyashas blood scent in the air he tried to get the others to him.

"Monk! The woods! Go after Inuyasha! I can sense his blood" he shouted turning his attention back to Naraku. "Get off of my damn business" he growled with power pushing the demon away from him. He patted in small breaths right before he jumped at Naraku attacking him with his sword. He had to protect his mate no matter what. Even if he was weakened. They were mated. He was his responsibility. It was because of their fight they got in that mess. Because of him!

"Shippo can you track him down?" asked Kagome as she began to run to the forest with the rest.

Naraku laughed as he attached the taller demon, "even weakened you're still this powerful!I can't wait to suck you into my body!" He shot his tentacle roots at him and sent more and more the more Sesshomaru sliced off. "Just give up, your mate will die soon. It doesn't matter."

"On it!" Shippo yelled as he bolted into the woods with the others.

~~~

Inuyasha could feel his mate struggling while he struggled. Where was he?... Wasn't he looking for him? Smelling Shippo he looked around smelling the air and realized what direction they were coming from. He got another wiff in before a tiny demon body flung against his.

"We found you Inuyasha! Sesshomaru is under attack! He... he..." Shippo looked up at the blank eyes of Inuyasha who was looking past him.

"Shi...ppo," the way he spoke obviously showed he couldn't hear himself either. "Sesshomaru is under attack. He needs the others help... I need this talisman taken off. I can't hear or see anything. If this is off he will feel better. He'll protect you."

Miroku ran up panted hard as hemade his way to Inuyasha, "a sealing talisman... this is tricky. We can't just yank it off otherwise it'll injure them both."

they are too many ....ngh ... i don't know how much i can do this .... damn it!

He tried to slice out every tentacle the other was sending towards him. Jumping to the side, rolling down to avoid another and turning to slice another. It was all to exhaust him and bring him to the point he wasn't able to attack anymore. But he had to keep trying. To keep fighting. He had to fight. Otherwise both of them were going to die and then the demon would win. He had to be strong.but he could feel his muscles hurt from all the action.

"Miroku ...can't we use the shikon? Would it work?" said Kagome quicklu holding Inuyasha by the arm and Sango the other.

"I don't know how long Sesshomaru can hold" said Sango looking panicked.

"It has to work" said Kagone taking out the shikon which was shining in her hand. Not having to much time to think she placed the shikon piece on the talisman, closed her eyes and tried to concentrate.

Inuyasha felt something strange. It didn't hurt but...

Gasping the talisman burnt away and fell to the ground releasing the bond and hold it had over them. It was like a crazy rush as they could fully feel one another again, 'Sesshomaru...' He closed his eyes feeling like his soul had returned to his body. 'Get him...'

Opening his eyes again his vision was all grey still. He blinked several times but he could finally hear them, even though they sounded far away. He reached over and grabbed Kagome's arm trying to steady himself, "thank you.."

~~~~

Naraku smirked thinking he was going to get him finally. More tentacles came rushing towards him getting ready to take him down, not realizing the other got to Inuyasha.

A rash of power ran throughout his body and soon he could hear Inuyasha again in his mind. Feeling his muscles gain force again he smirked at Narako who was sending more tentacles towards him but manage to jump in the air feeling his demon wanting to get out and revenge him. He left him take control turning himself into the big white fur. His teeth were white and sharp and along with his claws they were fatal.

On the last attack Naraku managed to scratch him but having his power restored and in his full demon form he healed the wound. He jumped to Naraku with his sharp teeth and claws wanting to finish him up.

"Anytime Inuyasha" she said smiling, holding him firmly against her and along with the help of Sango they tried to walk back to the cottage where Sesshomaru was.

"Miroku .... Sango .... go help him" said Kagome reaching the tree path a few feet from the cottage. They were still covered by the trees, so they were safe.

Naraku jumped back and quickly started to make his escape. NO! How did this happen?! Glaring at the large demon he threw out several tentacles and slipped out behind them racing into the woods. Bastard was too strong! That was a good angle to go down but he would have to make sure they were further away from each other the next time.

Miroku started to race over and cut into a couple tentacles but he was racing away so fast he wouldn't be able to keep up.

Inuyasha held onto Kagome. He didn't like being weakened like this. This bothered him more than any emotion. Although in a way he did agree with Sesshomaru about them, he wasn't sure why he was so mad before. Looking towards her his eyes were really unfocused, "what's going on? Do they need more help?"

Sesshomaru tried to race naraku but he flee quickly in the mist and disappeared in thin air. Having no reason to stay in his demon form, he returned back to human form, collapsing down feeling exhausted. The burning had stopped and the pain in his body vanished, leaving only sore muscles. He was to tired to even be able to stand. He fell down falling asleep.

Kagome tried to look in the open field and saw Miroku and Sesshomaru running after Naraku but the demon disappeared again.

"he managed to escape" she said softly turning to look again. "Sesshomaru is down" she said urgently, trying to reach the open quicker.

"Take me to him!" Inuyasha said in a panic. He felt the others thoughts fade but he still couldn't see. He used her for guidance to get over to him.

Miroku was already kneeling by him but moved back when Inuyasha dropped to his knees next to him using the bond and his hands to check him, "whew... he's just unconscious..." He hadn't ever seen in in a weaker state like this, even when he cut his arm off. He was also exhausted. His poor mate, but he fought so hard for him. Smiling softly with Miroku's help he picked up Sesshomaru and was guided back to Kaede's hut.

Inside the hut Kaede laid out a bed for them and allowed them to take over her house. Inuyasha tucked his legs under Sesshomaru's head and leaned against the wall. He wasn't about to leave him even if he could barely see.

Miroku looked over at the two and then over to Kagome.

Seeing Inuyasha in that state made Kagome cry, but she suppressed her tears , trying to be stronger. She understood now and she had given up. Maybe she could have compete with Kykyo, but with him, she couldn't. She lost him. And now the only thing left to do was to be his friend whenever he needed one. She went in her room with Sango, trying to get some sleep.

Sesshomaru never felt that hurt and exhausted. His body was protesting as his healing powers took over and started making their magic. Every part of his body was sore. eHe never felt like that in his life. It was intense.

Managing to open his eyes he say Inuyasha leaned on the wall sleeping. Lifting his arm even if his muscles were screaming at him he lifted his hand to Inuyasha's face, touching his cheek slowly. he's safe, he thought still having his pocker face on.

Blinking a couple times dull eyes opened. He could finally see a little in the grey but the world still wasn't clear. He could see the shape of Sesshomaru but that was about it so far. Leaning into his touch he closed his eyes again as he trembled. He was so scared they were going to loose one another. His eyes were warm with tears but they didn't spill. Through there bond he could feel how sore Sesshomaru was and felt terrible about it but knew he would heal up soon enough too. He brought his hand up and placed it over Sesshomaru's, "y-your safe..."

His voice was unsteady still since he struggled to hear but at least he could feel him in every part of his being. Those dull eyes opened back up trying to see him but it would just take a bit more time and then he would be able to see again. Miroku was sleeping in another room with Shippo so they were alone in the main bedroom.

"I'm sorry" he said silently. That was the only thing that he could think of to say at that moment. Sorry for being stubborn, sorry for acting like a spoiled child, sorry for almost killed them both, sorry for being him. Sadly his pocker face didn't say much, but he felt sorry.

"we almost died because i couldn't understand you" he added trying to lift his body up and lean on to the wall where Inuyasha was cupping his cheek in his hand.

"I was scare .... for the first time in my life .... i was scared " he added in a whisper as he inspected Inuyashas body.

Sesshomaru apologizing, the world must have froze over. Sighing softly he looked towards him feeling his heart clench. He was scared? Whimpering softly the tear in one of his eyes finally fell down his cheek, "I'm sorry this scared you."

Inuyasha took a shaky breath, "I'm okay. The mating mark is really sore and... I guess because of the talisman that was on my mark was a seal of some sort. I still can't see or hear very well. You're a big grey blob, but my hearings getting much better. You still sound like you're talking in a cave or something. I can't really hear myself talk so I don't know what I sound like..." He let his hands slid down and closed his eyes. "I'm just glad you're here and safe..."

Leaning forward he touched his lips slightly, making him known of his presence in front of his face. Then he pressed the lips, sealing their mouths into a passionate kiss.

He waited for a few moments and then he moved his hand behind inuyashas neck, pressing his thumb onto the maxillary, letting himself in his sweet mouth. The kiss lasted for a few minutes than he stopped and wrapped an arm around his lover, his mate for life and placed him at his chest, laying down on the matres.

"Let's get some rest monkey" he whispered kissing his forehead.

Inuyasha kissed him back and simply followed his lead, letting his alpha take control. He felt so much better when he was in control. Moaning softly into the kiss his arms wrapped around him enjoying the taste of him. Nodding his head he relaxed onto his mate and closed his eyes. He was asleep within moments.

The next morning Miroku yawned and walked into the other room for breakfast. Kaede was already awake and making a stew for everyone. He smiled to her and noticed the other boys weren't up yet. Sneaking over to the door he slightly opened it to see the two sleeping demons and smiled brightly. Getting Sangos attention he pointed into the room wanting her to see it as well. Shippo came over and looked in too seeing the cute morning cuddling happening.

The night was settle and he managed to sleep after all that he's been through quite calmly. Having the other rest on his side and feeling him there in his arms, safe and sound, made it even better.

As the morning came they didn't got up even if he wanted to kill that chicken that started singing and make soup out of him. He just laid there enjoying the sleep.

Kagome was up early seeing Miroku and Sango piping at the other two sleeping demons. Sighing and cleaning her clothes she moved behind them two and caught them by the ear, stepping away from the door. "Have you two ever heard about privacy?" she said dead serious moving away from their room. "Now .... get in the kitchen and behave" she added giving them tasks to do leaving space to the other two. they deserved it after all they've been through.

Miroku was actually surprised that Kagome of all of them didn't want to see the snuggling demons. He found it incredibly adorable but hey to each their own. He went and settled down for breakfast wondering how this morning was going to go.

Inuyasha's ear turned towards the door, his senses were trained at this point to his packs bickering of worried noises. It still sounded a bit strange this morning and that was what woke him. Blinking he tried to clear his eyes as he sat up. His sight wasn't as bad this morning but it still wasn't good. Everything was really fuzzy and he couldn't make out details. Rubbing his eyes again he tried again and growled softly unable to focus them. Damn it! They were supposed to head out today and keep looking for Naraku and the jewels! Since Naraku had been close that meant a good lead, he didn't want to waste the day sitting around!

"How you feeling?" asked Sesshomaru as he felt the other sitting up, doing the same himself. Rubbing his eyes and throwing his hair to the side he looked at Inuyasha, placing his hand on his cheek. "How are you feeling? How's your sight?" he asked looking at him closely, inspecting his face and eyes. He was worried. More worried than for himself. After such a rough fight and almost loosing him, he felt panic in his chest and wanted to make sure everything was alright.

"It's-" in the moment Inuyasha was so frustrated he wanted to lie. Lie like he always did in the past. He wanted to say it was fine and pretend it was but Sesshomaru would be able to see straight through him. Swallowing hard he looked down at the blurry floor. "It's getting better. The world isn't just grey blobs anymore but it's really blurry." His ears tucked back. Running his hand along Sesshomaru's arm he found his shoulder and looked at him his eyes still unfocused but they looked more clear than the night before. It was still really obvious he couldn't see though. "Are you okay? You took a beating yesterday."

"Are you okay? You took a beating yesterday."

"It was ....." he wanted to lie again and act tough since he wasn't able to see him now and neither did he yesterday. But he was sure that Inuyasha felt every pain like it was his own. The same way he felt his. "Intense" he added sighing catching his hand from his arm in his and kissed it on the backside.

The feeling of worry that he experience surprised him not understanding it but accepting it at the same time. It was a strange feeling for him since he never paid that much attention to feelings.

Their both stomach started growling making Sesshomaru smile.

"Let's get something to eat" he said standing up, then helped Inuyasha up too.