Knnv09 Posted June 30, 2019 Posted June 30, 2019 Hai... Thank you for sharing. But I tried to open the link, but it says that the file no longer exist. Can you please look into it? Thank you
Stephkat1986 Posted July 6, 2019 Author Posted July 6, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. pw: stktblcd2019
Myra1997 Posted July 22, 2019 Posted July 22, 2019 It won?t load on mega it says error can you upload it again I tried it many times
Akashiro082016 Posted October 20, 2019 Posted October 20, 2019 I hope someone will reupload this I want it so bad 😭
the_ mist Posted December 8, 2019 Posted December 8, 2019 Thanks for sharing! I really enjoy how each couple face their own problems and overcome all the difficulties together
Stephkat1986 Posted March 1, 2020 Author Posted March 1, 2020 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. no password 8
MsKimTae Posted May 23, 2020 Posted May 23, 2020 Thanks so much for this! On a side note does any have the Animate Limited Edition version of this?? If so, would you mind uploading it?
MAYOSAKI Posted May 23, 2020 Posted May 23, 2020 Thank you so much ! I hope we will se the Vol 11, 12 and 13 soon
YuikiYaya Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 Hello, I'll reupload some file from this BLCD' series. please wait and if anyone is not happy with what i did please let me know, i will delete this reply right away. Thank you Danshi Koukousei, Hajimete no ~3rd after disk 'Dear'~ (Regular Edition) Link : Spoiler Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Aerynthea Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 On 3/1/2020 at 9:22 PM, Stephkat1986 said: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. no password Thank you!! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now