[Filipino] Bcuz of U

grimsmile

Bcuz-of-U-siap-tandatangan-Kristine-lagi.jpg

Genre: Romance/comedy

Starring:Heart Evangelista, Sandara Park, Kristine Hermosa, Geoff Eigenmann, Hero Angeles, Diether Ocampo

Synopsis:

First story

Ria (Kristine Hermosa) and RJ (Diether Ocampo) share the perfect relationship until she didn't show up on their wedding. Years after, she decided to win him back. But the indecisive and boring RJ is now the most sought-after model in town. Will their love prevail over the pain they've caused each other?

Second story

Cara (Heart Evangelista) never took a chance on falling in love because she believes that it will only break her heart. That was until she meets Roni (Geoff Eigenmann) but only to find out that he is the kind of man she's been trying to avoid. Will she take the risk this time?

Third story

Louie (Hero Angeles), a tourist guide, meets April (Sandara Park), a Korean girl who got lost in the city and is left with no choice but to pretend that she is a famous actress in her hometown only to survive. Will it be possible for two very different individuals find home in one another?

The movie is extremely cheesy!!!! but i thought it was good. i slept over at my friend's house who is Filipino and she showed me this movie.

• Like 2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• YLover

• 현애

• grimsmile

Top Posters In This Topic