KoBu

"Hey. Yeah we do know each other, but I guess you both forgot. Sorry I might of came of two strong." Keiji said and then watched as the other grabbed the bag. "Um Aaron you need to be careful there is poison Ivy in that bag and I'm not effected by it, but I don't know if you are or not." Keiji said reaching out for the bag. "We need to get rid of it so we need to take it deep into the forest or burn it so the kids won't get it. I had to clean the Island because some kids like to go out there." He said shaking his head. "Yeah you two can have a free day tomorrow I still have a bit of work that I need to get done." Keiji said. "If I get the last few things done tonight then I would love to hang out with the two of you." Keiji said

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoBu

• Dragongirl26

Aaron shrugged and snagged up the bag anyway. "Well .... There was an accident when we were little... The doctors say the trauma made me put anything before that to the back of my mind. But that's in the past and lookit the brightside!! Think of this as starting over!" He tried to be optimistic for Keiji. "And I'll help you with the last of your chores so you'll have the last few kid free days to do what ya like!!"

And without a yay or nay from the other, Aaron helped with the last of Keiji's tasks and passed out the moment he got to his room that evening.

Keiji was happy that Aaron was helping him with the few things he had left to do. After he was done with them and Aaron helped them he hung out with them the rest of the night getting to know them a little more. Aaron was still the same person he remembered, but he was sad that he couldn't remember him. Once the night was over Keiji went into his cabin and laid down on his bed thinking about all the fin the kids would have.