Help can't find it!

Kittibabi1980

Back in my early 20s I ran across a website that was dedicated to the BEST yaoi I have ever read! It was hot, rough, sweet, loving, and perfect for my twisted brain. It was around 50 or so chapters, but it could be more or less... I just don't remember.

Anyhow, it was about an alien race that felt supior in all ways. They would hire men to be the house slave and had them castrated. They would hunt for another smaller race to keep as sex slaves. If I remember correctly the heir to the civilization caught a particularly rowdy boy named Riku. He was slim and dark haired. He was always trying to run away and swore he hated his master but was putty in his hands. The bondage and punishments were hot! I know there was beautiful Manga drawings but I am pretty sure it wasn't truly Manga. I never got to finish the series because it became a subscription only product. Then a year later the author had removed the website because she wanted to disassociate her name from this prolific novel. I think she started write Christian books.

I was hoping someone would remember my long lost story, might have a copy of it, or know where I might find it. My web searches are just not finding anything.

Let me know if anyone remembers anything similar to this! Huge please and huge thank yous!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lalunala

• Kittibabi1980

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It sounds a bit like Ai No Kusabi, but I am not sure if you mean it or some smaller work that you randomly found online. lol