• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• Meldis

• ruka51

• Xx Kisa Shouta xX

That's really are crapping move of taken it down and leaving that message when you click on the vol 1.

They're my raws, so your opinion on what I do with them doesn't really count, does it? And thank you, I'm glad if the message annoyed the crap out of you (and others like you).

😞 please bring it back

tell that to the ppl who posted the link/the raw outside YO 🙄 they clearly said no posting outside this forum, yet they posted it anw. smh

God are you (lets say) sensitive, calm down. It kinda is a mean move to do what you did, since here are a lot of people who wouldn't do that and still get played by you. I for once don't care much. So they're down, I'll live. Don't get what your problem is - so it's also on mangago... isn't the whole point of you posting it to share it with others?? So let them share. But fine, if acting like that makes you happy... bit sad for you, but ok ^^ hope you feel better at least.

Well. It's her raws. She can do whatever she wants with them. Besides, we are not even paying for them, so we've got no right to complain.

I just can't understand what those sites like mangago are thinking. Like, it's no even hard to make an account at YO. People should just use this plataform alone.

For now, we can just wait for cruciatus to upload it again. Hopefully, one day she will.

Whattt!! Omg! Who did share this??? I'm so sorry you have found out about that. I never share anything from this site to anyone. I'm so sad...

It's not her raws!!! Not at all. It's Fujitani Youko, the mangakas. She can get pissed and angry, but no one of us. This is the internet. This will always happen eventually. So before you pull that kind of shit stunt, don't share it to begin with.

Besides, she really needs to work on her character if she's happy others are disappointed, cuz the person who shared the link (which shouldn't be any problem at all) already has the raws, so you're only happy for the disappointment of "innocent" people. Yeah, brilliant character trait.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You praise me too much :D Do carry on. "I for once don't care much" (your words) yeah, I can totally see that you don't care about this at all, judging by your multiple replies on this thread. Why don't you beg for a reupload, like you're always doing on other threads? Maybe a kind soul with a better character will share their own raws of this manga with you, and then you can let go of your bitter resentment and feel better. :D

Ok, I just dropped by to check out the raws but wow.

Couldn't agree more. So cruciatus deleted the raws after she saw the link posted on mangago. Some entitled people naturally get pissed because of this. She bought the raws, she can share them or not share them, it's entirely up to her.

what's your damage? You're going off about something you pretend to not care about at all. But why all this hate? You think that cruciatus is a mean person when she's been sharing so many mangas and raws on this forum, and happens to delete one link after asking people not to post it on other sites but someone still did? I think you're so mad because the link got taken down before you got to see the raws lol.

You say that this is the internet, which means nobody can be trusted to respect the rules and not share what is not theirs, that bad things will "always happen eventually" (*heavy sarcasm* Thank you for that valuable lesson, never heard it before lol)... which means everyone is to blame and nobody is "innocent". I'm sure there was a very good reason that the admins made it so that only registered members can see links on this site. But even then, it was a member who posted that link outside, so really who can be trusted or called innocent here?

I don't intend to be flaming here but: Who are you to decide what the "whole point of sharing" is when the raws were posted on a members-only forum and the uploader expressly requested everyone not to post them elsewhere? Who are you to judge that another person's things getting misused against her wishes "shouldn't be a problem at all"? Lol you even let flippant remarks like "I hope you enjoy disappointment" get under you skin. The only thing I'm sensing here is how entitled, small-minded and immature your character comes off as.

You are angry that the link was shared on Mangago. But you also sharing from other site.

"Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu. Vol.06","Ichizuna Inu wa Akiramenai"and "Boy Meets Maria"etc.

Are not your watermark. It's a watermark of others. No one points out though.

Makoto writes "don't reproduce without permission!". Are you allowed?

You accuse Mangago, but what about your own actions? Same as Mangago. Delete you too.

And your watermark is bad. On purpose? Large, spreads out and is difficult to read.

If you're kind and upload, don't make it a watermark like this harassment.

You are "VIP" on this site. Other members can't complain at all.

• Awesome ...I think YES>_< changed the title to Unmei wa Maigo ☮ FUJITANI Youko [JP]