Jump to content

Unmei wa Maigo ☮ FUJITANI Youko [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow.. it's great that it's your raws and u didn't want it shared outside of this platform but I think ur comments are unnecessarily harsh esp at the ppl on this platform who aren't responsible. But hey u do you

 

Please point out where exactly I've been "unnecessarily harsh"? Unless you're confusing it with being blunt and the occasional use of sarcasm on my part.

 

Most of you seem to be under the misconception that this is the first time a link has been posted outside this forum and I'm overreacting. But this has happened over and over again, more times than I can count. Whenever an English scanlation becomes available and readers can't find the raws on nicoobook or queen yaoi or wherever, they feel it's their right to copy-paste the Google Drive link where everybody, including manga publishers, can access it. I had to replace the raws link of Suki Nante Iwantoite four times in a day because people kept posting it on mangago. I do not have the time or the patience to deal with such things daily, and it's beyond irritating. Like alice_rabbit mentioned in her response earlier, only members of this forum can view links. Is it the same member posting links outside, is it multiple people? I have no way of knowing but my bet's on the latter. Since I can't control what other people do, I decided to remove the raws in this instance.

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • cruciatus

    5

  • Meldis

    3

  • angie08

    2

  • ruka51

    2

Posted

If the link won't be available anymore, I think it's better to delete this thread. Much better than false hope. Thanks for sharing RAW(s) until now.

Posted

Well, beggars can't be choosers. It's already a good thing they're sharing their raws.

Posted

To cruciatus

I'm sorry to say selfishly. Thank you very much really!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks! Is there any way to download this?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I just want to say that the link is DOWN! QmQ

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Why I can't open this file?? :((

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Any possibilities of you re-uploading it again, miLord

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

  • 2 years later...
  • Ren... changed the title to Unmei wa Maigo ☮ FUJITANI Youko [JP]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus