• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny.Fate

• Belita

• goki

• Matti_19

Don't worry about it and take your time, it's not like we are rushing you :) We were just trying to let you know we love the story so far and we can't wait for the next chapter :)

Thanks Rei, really happy to hear that!! :D

Hahaha this 2nd part was so funny! :D When Sora was so embarrassed that he drool on that cool guy I just die laughing :D

I can't wait for the next part :D

Haha! Thanks Matti! Glad to hear that we made you laugh! :D

Oh and...

Arigatou goki-sama for helping DF, i'm really really enjoying this story...is also thanks to you my dear... A big big kiss :*

i not sama, im dono :D call me goki dono :p

hahahahahaha... i am a dono only here boss

yes goki dono... understood goki dono...

*bows again so that i don't get kicked in the butt* :D

Big kiss and hug sweetie :*

• Like 1

Chapter 03

Monday, December 14

Dear Diary, I’m in a bad mood now, and I didn’t intend to write anything today… But in the end, I still wrote. I had intended to apologize to him today. I was a little happy yet a little embarrassed when I saw him on the platform. When I finally gathered my courage, decided to approach him, a lady appeared! She ran towards him, and… and… and hugged him! Damn! The train came, just in time, so I halted my steps towards him and dashed into train… And to think he had some nerves to take the seats directly opposite me. Of course, the one sitting beside him was ‘THAT’ lady! And sh… she’s holding his hands too! Argh… Fortunately, they got off one stop earlier then usual, otherwise, I might… Forget it! I’m not writing tomorrow! Never am I going to write again!

Tuesday, December 15

Dear Diary, I had said that I wouldn’t write anymore, but habit is a very terrifying thing. Just like getting used to seeing him every day, getting used to him sitting next to me. I was still a little happy when I saw him today. But when I saw the lady next to him, I really wanted to turn around and walk away, but my feet were like nailed to the ground, and I couldn’t move… Watching them board the train, watching the train leaves the station slowly, watching the train disappeared completely from my eye… I leaned helplessly by the pillar behind me. The funny thing is, just when the door closes, he noticed that I did not board the train and had this… surprised expression on his face. Ha… was that even necessary? Habit is really a very terrifying thing. It seems that I have to start quitting such bad habit.

Wednesday, December 16 [Online]

[Daichi: Hey, you alright? You seems a little quiet today? ?_?]

[sora: Am i?]

[Daichi: You… give the impression that you’re moody?]

[sora: Did I?]

[Daichi: Yes! T^T And look! You’re giving me perfunctory replies!]

[sora: Did I?]

[Daichi: What’s wrong with you?! Is it because of that guy? Do you still see him?]

[sora: I took a later train today, so I didn’t get to see him.]

[Daichi: … Something happened between the two of you right?! Otherwise, there’s no need for you to avoid him?]

[sora: I don’t wish to talk about it anymore. Let’s stop this topic! Bad habits can be quitted!]

[Daichi: ?_? Bad habits?]

[sora: Whatever it is, let bygones be bygones! I’ll cheer up, cheer for me too!!!]

[Daichi: Cheer for you?]

[sora has just logged out. ]

[Daichi has just logged out.]

Thursday, December 17

Dear Diary, it’s so squeezy~~~ Yesterday too… I didn’t expect that getting up the second train will be so pack! Got to get used, got to get used to it! Just when I was trying to move a little bit more into the train, someone rushed into the train. The train is already so packed, yet this moron still dares to try squeezing in, fighting the spaces with me?! I would of course need to take a good look at this moron! But the next moment, I regretted. I shouldn’t have looked!! The moment I see who that person is, I was like… OH MY GOD… It’s Him! God! I’ve already taken the second train but why would I still see him?! Damn! I couldn’t even get down the train even if I wanted to now.

I decided that I’m not going to care about his presence, but why does this damn train have to be so shaky, and this makes the commuters shaky of course! I would rather bang on the train door than touch him! Hitting on the train door isn’t enjoyable! I bet I’m sulking by now. Just when I have the preparation of kissing the train door again, I didn’t felt any pain at all. ?_? That’s because the egghead blocked me away from the door! Grateful?! NO WAY!! He used his hand to protect my head from the door, and I could feel his breathe just by my ears… If possible, I would really wish to jump off the train! Of course, I didn’t! Fortunately, I’ll be getting off at the next station. I rushed out the door just before it was about to close, so I don’t know how he reacted to it. I think it would be better for me to not take the train tomorrow, such surprises isn’t very good for the heart.

To be Continued...

• Like 11

Chapter 04

Friday, December 18

Dear Diary, I took a cab today, so I didn’t get to see him. I can’t believe that I took a cab to avoid him?! The fare seriously cost me a bomb; I haven’t taken one for a very long time. Is this what they call, “spend a little money, block a bigger disaster”? Frankly speaking, why do I need to avoid him? Why should I be angry? Why is everything about him filling up my whole diary? It’s too strange! In fact, I have a sudden urge to ask him if he was waiting for me when I saw him yesterday! End up I didn’t of course!... I was afraid, afraid that it was only my unrequited love… No wait, that’s not it. It should be said that I didn’t want him to misunderstand me. I guess train is the choice for tomorrow! Cab is really too expensive!

Saturday, December 19 [Online]

[Daichi: You’re quiet today.]

[sora: I didn’t see him today.]

[Daichi: ?_? Sorry?]

[sora: I took the train, but I didn’t see him today…]

[Daichi: … Sora?]

[sora: Sigh… I took a cab yesterday, so I didn’t take train. And today, I didn’t see him.]

[Daichi: 0_0 So you took cab yesterday! Why?!]

[sora: Because I don’t want to see him.]

[Daichi: -_-…]

[sora: Hey… do you think he’s angry with me?]

[Daichi: … You… You are afraid that he would be angry?]

[sora: I… I didn’t! I’m just…]

[Daichi: just getting more and more concerned about him?]

[sora: I’m tired, going to sleep now. e_e]

[Daichi: Don’t try to change the subject! .V. Say it if you miss him!]

[sora: Why! Why would I miss him?! How do you know that I missed him?!]

[Daichi: …]

[sora: It’s entirely your fault! You told me to befriend him, told me to apologize to him, if only you didn’t say anything!! ~_~]

[Daichi: …]

[sora: Do you have nothing better to do, why must you be so busybody?!]

[Daichi: … So, you’re blaming me now?]

[sora: Nope, just reprimanding you.]

[Daichi: So have you finished what you want to reprimand about?]

[sora: Yup. 0_0]

[Daichi: Feeling better now?]

[sora: A little better. Sorry, I took it all out on you.]

[Daichi: No worries, I’ve always been the trash can for you to vent your anger at. Piece of cake! ^_~]

[sora: Hey! That didn’t sound very nice! But seriously, Daichi, you’re still the best! ^V^]

[Daichi: Are you free on Christmas Eve?]

[sora:?_?]

[Daichi: Let’s meet up!]

[sora: Why bring this up all of a sudden?]

[Daichi: We’ve been chatting for 2 years, don’t you want to know how dashing I am? ^_~]

[sora: HAHA... Shameless! *^_^*]

[Daichi: So what’s your choice? I’m really dashing you know! *o*]

[sora: Oh please, I’m dashing too! ^o^]

[Daichi: That’s why I want to meet you!]

[sora: Okay! When and where?]

[Daichi: I’ll let you know next Wednesday.]

[sora: Acting all secretive huh?! Fine then, Wednesday so be it! We’ll talk again. (^_^)]

Monday, December 21

Dear Diary, still… I didn’t get to see him today, and I wonder why? Did something happen to him? Will he appear tomorrow? Sigh… I’m no longer in the mood to write……

Tuesday, December 22

Dear Diary, I’m not used to it, not used to not seeing him. I’ve in fact started to miss him. I miss him when he came into the cabin and sat beside me, ha… sometimes I’ll glance at him a few times. Of course, he wouldn’t know that! Tomorrow… If he’ll appear tomorrow… I promise! I’ll definitely go up to him, let him know that I want to know more about him! I want to befriend you! Even if this means that he might see me as a pervert! Yes! That’s it! No regret! I’m feeling a little better, finally. Tomorrow! He better be there tomorrow!

To be Continued...

• Like 11

So interesting.. :) Now I'm really curious to see if that guy is who I think he is :p

I like this fanfiction a lot! :msn_red_fox 4 It's so funny and easy to read! :hamtaro-005 (8): Hope it will have a few more chapters! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Aoi & Kaoru Chan, Thanks for liking this fanfic! Really, appreciate it all! :D :D

*stars shining brightly on Bela's eyes *_* *

I am so loving this story...

Everytime the chap ends, i feel like flying all the way to where DF lives and push it all from him till i ear the end of it...

I really really love it DF and goki...

Good, good job :D

• Like 2

:leaf2: :banhbao45:

ooo ive just read this, im really intrigued now as to wots gonna happen..!! i really enjoyed your story and how you wrote it, keep writing please ^_^

• Like 2

Chapter 05

Wednesday, December 23 [Online]

[Daichi: Let’s meet at the atrium of TM shopping mall!]

[sora: If I didn’t appear tomorrow… Will you kill me? o_o]

[Daichi: What’s going on this time? .V.]

[sora: Nothing. Just that I haven’t seen him for long.]

[Daichi: Tell me, between him and me, who’s more important to you? >_

[sora: What are you talking about? ?_?]

[Daichi: Is it not that case?! I’ve never seen you so interested in someone before! >o

[sora: Who said that?! I’m pretty interested in you too! ^0^]

[Daichi: Okay! So don’t be late tomorrow! (^0^)]

[sora: Alright! (-_-#)]

[Daichi: Oh yeah, to let us recognize each other, let’s bring along the XXX book! =^__^=]

[sora: -_-^ That’s really old-school. Hey! You haven’t told me the time yet!]

[Daichi: Oh right! Seven. Seven by the atrium!]

Christmas Eve.

A 15 storey tall Christmas Tree was set up right in the middle of TM shopping mall. Gentle lightings have created a romantic atmosphere. Couples also made use of the chance to enjoy a lovely Christmas Eve.

Man-made snow flakes filled the air, giving everyone the feeling of living in a foreign country. [sora], currently standing at the Atrium of TM Shopping Mall, in front of the Christmas tree, thinking about that guy while holding XXX’s book.

*Sighs… I know I shouldn’t do this to [Daichi]. But still, I’ll let him know that I wish to leave early today.

Looking at the book in his hand, it was the same as what ‘he’ was holding on to that day. [sora] bowed his head down in depress, thinking, it’s been 6 days……

Suddenly, a pair of black leather shoes appear in front of [sora]’s eye. Who could this be? Standing in front of someone so abruptly, [sora] thought. He wasn’t in a good mood, hence he start cursing in his heart. Next moment, the owner of the black leather shoes spoke.

“You are [sora] right?”

[Daichi]? [sora] slowly raised his head, from the black shoes, to the black pants, his eye then remained on the XXX’s book. It really is [Daichi]!

“Not looking at me?” It can’t be that he’s shy, is he?! [Daichi] smiled toward [sora].

As though he had gathered all his determination, [sora] finally looked up. “You… You…”

As expected! Just as what he has imagined, [sora] – tried – to turn and ran away the minutes he sees him. Since [Daichi] had expected this, he managed to reach out and grabbed him.

“Let go of me!” Back facing [Daichi], [sora] spoke unfeelingly.

“I’ll let you go if you listen to my explanations!” [Daichi] knows it, if he let’s go of [sora], he might never be able to see him again!

“Explanations of what?! The fact that you played me around like a puppet?!” [sora] said agitatedly.

“No I didn’t! Ever since the very first time we’ve met, I had always wanted to tell you that I’m [Daichi]!! But I was in a horrible state, remember, how could I admit it to you?! I was embarrassed because you were staring at me bluntly!” I admit... I had originally intended to play a joke on you…

“Since… Since when did I?! With someone all drenched up seated beside you, which retarded person wouldn’t stare at him?” [sora] blushed unknowingly.

“But you looked at me as though you were in love with me!”

[sora] felt the instant gush in embarrassment in him and said, “Try saying it one more time, and I’ll kill you!”

[Daichi] looked at [sora] and smiled. He said gently, “Nope, you wouldn’t.”

[sora] stood in astonishment. Once again, he stared at him bluntly. His eyes are beautiful!

“Look, I’ve charmed you once again didn’t I? Which is why I believe you wouldn’t kill me. Haha… Now this reminds me of the first time we met.” [Daichi] spoke, still smiling.

Hmm? This scenario… seems so familiar… Wh…what was I doing?! Why was I staring at him unconsciously again?! [sora] snapped back to reality.

Seems to know his thought by heart, [Daichi] was first to speak. "On the first day that we met on train, you were staring at me with those glances as well. Do you know what it means?"

“What does it means?” [sora] ask innocently.

“It means, your glance, is filled with admiration!” [Daichi] said proudly.

Idiot… [sora] thought. “It’s getting late, I need to get home.”

“Late? Now? It’s only 8pm...”

“I have the habit of going to bed early.”

“Oh… Let’s go for supper, I’m hungry!”

“Supper? Now? It’s only 8pm...”

“I have the habit of eating supper early.” [Daichi] smiled brightly as he grab on to [sora]’s hand, leading him towards TM Shopping Mall.

He’s definitely the idiot of the idiots… [sora] thought, and – for a second – smiled. In order to not create a scene in front of the crowd, and feeling a little hungry at the same time, [sora] hence did not mind – just for a while - [Daichi] holding on to his hand. It’s only his facial expression that shows obvious reluctance.

The crowd in front of TM Shopping Mall must be wondering, why the guy in front seems to be so full of joy, yet, the one behind seems to be rather discontented.

To be Continued...

• Like 9

Chapter 06

[in the restaurant.]

“Is this meal your treat?” [sora] looked doubtfully at [Daichi].

“Certainly! Haha...”

If that’s the case, maybe I could consider forgiving him for deceiving me. “Excuse me waiter! Give us the best wine you have here, just choose it for us. Also a set of A meal, a set of C meal, a portion of steak, make it medium well done. A lobster baked rice. And lastly… An ice-cream on tiramisu. That would be all for now!”

This guy… Haha… I bet he’s doing it on purpose! Deliberately trying to make me laugh huh! “Are you trying to empty my wallet?”

“I don’t usually accept invitation from every one! You should be honored!” Looking at his attire – suit and tie – and the restaurant he made reservation in is pretty high class, he should be able to afford it, no?

"Haha... Now, I think we should re-introduce ourselves again! I’m Zhan Zhen Hao • Rui, 25. I have a car and an apartment. I’m currently working as the Executive Director of Advertising and Planning in an advertising company. My blood type is AB +. Oh yes, I am a mix blood. "

"Oh. I’m Yang Cheng Si.”

"That’s all??!”

"That’s all!” So annoying…

When the meals are served, Si began to eat, almost desperately; there isn’t a lot of opportunity to eat like this!

Meanwhile, Rui took the advantage, to observe Si, while he’s eating.

Look all you want, thought Si; I’ll just eat to my fill!

When all the dishes have been served except for dessert, Rui spoke. "Where’s my Christmas gift?"

“Gift??” Oh God! Damn! I didn’t prepare any!

“I knew you would forget, forget it! Here, take it.”

Si took over the gifts. It has a silvery white ribbon tied to 4 bows on a bronze-colored gift box. "What is this?" I had never received such valuable gift. The external looks expensive, could the gift in it be more expensive?!

Rui said nothing; he just smiled and signals him to open the gift box.

With high anticipation, Si un-tie the ribbon, opened the box. A… A book?!? A black book? He raised his head, looked at Rui confusedly. Is this a 'Death Note'?

“It’s your Christmas gift.”

What! My Christmas gift is a book?! Miser!!!

Flipping to the first page, it has, but only a few words.

For: Yang Cheng Si

Curiosity prompted Si to flip to the second page. . . The third page. . . and so on until a blank page appears in the book. . .

To be Continued...

• Like 9

Chapter 07

Sunday, November 29

[sora] told me yesterday that he would be going to XXX's book-signing session today. I went because I was bored, and also because [sora] said maybe we would meet. How is that possible, the venue’s so huge, and there were so many people, not to mention that I wasn’t even going to join the queue.

Unless we are really so destined…

While I was about to leave the venue, I heard a voice, "Sensei, I really love your books! One of my friend too, but I don’t know if he made it today? Could you possibly help me to sign on these two copies? One to the ‘Sora’, the other to the 'Daichi', so that even if he didn’t make it, he could also get sensei's autograph!”.

A young and dynamic voice, just like how he appears to be, a very energetic guy. It was just like how I had imagined “him” to be, smiling so happily.

I wanted to observe him a little more, but I do not intend to approach him, yet. All of a sudden, a student had accidentally banged on him. The book in his hand, along with his wallet fell. I do not know if it was destined or just purely coincidence, he did not realized his fallen business card. I picked up the card after he was gone.

Yang Cheng Si, SS Corporation’s Senior Technician? How coincidence! All the information tallied? Bingo! It’s him! For the first time, I was glad that I came today.

Monday, November 30

I waited for him at the train station today, and sure enough, like he mentioned when we chat online, he appears at 7:30 on the platform. He must think that our workplace couldn’t be as near, and he seems tired, could Monday be the reason behind it? He said he hated Mondays. Alright, I guess that should be all for today! I shall give him a big surprise tomorrow!

Tuesday, December 1

There wasn’t a lot of commuters on the platform maybe because it was pouring outside. I saw him standing in front of me, boarding the train. So I ran into the train just before it shuts its door. Probably because I was all wet, he stared at me! I went up and sat down beside him. He seemed surprised that he turn and looked back. I didn’t think I told him that I was a mix blood, did I? He’s really cute when he stares at me in daze. Throughout the journey, we just sat side by side, until he alights. Watching him leaving the station, I too, took the reverse train back home. Although a little time was wasted, but I think it’s worth it.

Wednesday, December 2

While we chat online, he said he met a weirdo in the train. Being mentioned as a weirdo by him actually made me happy, probably because I know he had noticed me! I had wanted to joke with him yesterday, but I did not tell him the truth today as well. Not sure why but I just like it this way, going home with him feels good. It seems that I’m. . . a little abnormal.

Thursday, December 3

I ran into the train before the door shuts again and sat beside him. He must be thinking that I'm weird now! He looked at me as if embarrassed. Oh dear. . . He’s really interesting! He’s blushing!

Friday, December 4

I took XXX’s book out today, seeing his widely opened eyes, haha… Can’t the others read his book as well?! I’m really getting more and more interested in him.

Saturday, December 5

He just told me about what happened yesterday, and I told him to take the initiative to talk to “him”. I wonder if he’d listen to it.

Monday, December 7

I was waiting, I was waiting for his action today but nothing happened. It made me so angry that I alighted earlier.

Tuesday, December 8

I didn’t sit down beside him today, I just stood by. I was angry, but I still wanted to see him.

Wednesday, December 9

Coward! It’s as though I’m a murderer?! Is that how he feels?! Argh!

Thursday, December 10

It seems that I can’t be angry with him for too long, so I sat down. He seems tired, was it due to us chatting till late night yesterday? Haha. . . He ended up falling asleep on my shoulder, he even drool! He’s really like a child. I really wish that this train would never stop, so I can always look at him as now.

Friday, December 11

I saw him, haha. He seems shocked when he sees me! Should be due to yesterday's incident and felt embarrassed I guess! His every move reveals that he wanted to avoid me. He sat back down as usual, perhaps because I didn’t have any reactions yesterday. Surprise and shock grew from his face as I sat down – like always – beside him, and that made me really want to laugh. But if I really did laugh, I probably wouldn’t get to see him again, right? So I had to hold it back.

Saturday, December 12

When we were chatting just now, he said because he felt embarrassed for dirtying 'his' clothes. So I took this opportunity to persuade him to apologize and he agreed. I hope he will keep his promise and do it!

To be Continued...

• Like 8

Chapter 08

Monday, December 14

When I saw him walking towards me today, words can’t describe how good I felt! But as he was closing in, I heard a familiar voice. I look back, and someone ran towards me. When I find out that she was actually my cousin whom I hadn’t met for quite some time, I looked back, he had already turned away and walked towards the opposite direction.

I remembered by cousin mentioning that she is working in the vicinity of this area too. I had really wanted to explain to him personally but I fear that my cousin would speak. Without much choice, I could only hold the explanation back today. I couldn’t sit beside him for my cousin boarded the train as well! So I ended up choosing the seat opposite of him. Was it jealousy that made him look unhappy? My cousin knows where I stay, so I had to alight earlier than [sora]. I’ve got no other choice…

Tuesday, December 15

He did not get on the train today, was it because of my cousin? Oh gosh! She’s married AND a mother of 2! I wanted so much to explain everything to him, but the cousin has a notoriously blabbermouth! I had originally thought that [sora] would be coming on board as soon as we do. But who knows, until the train's door closes, he did not board the train. I turned my head, and found him remained on the same spot instead! With this, the train slowly drove away… I'm sorry, [sora]!

Wednesday, December 16

At last, I got rid of my annoying cousin, but today, he didn’t appear. I had originally thought that he might have left, it’s only when we chatted online that I realized, he took a later train!? I should have waited, how stupid was me!

[sora] seems a little preoccupied today. Was it because of me? What exactly could the bad habit that he mentioned he wanted to get rid of be? I really wanted to tell him that the ‘weirdo’ he met on the train is ME!! But I know I can’t, doing so would only make him avoid me even more and he might not be coming online anymore! What should I do? I avoided him because I didn’t want to give my cousin the chance to talk to him to him… to blabber nonsense to him……

Thursday, December 17

Today, I finally managed to wait for him! I didn’t want him alight the train when he sees me, so I ran in just before the train door closes. For a start, he didn’t seem to notice me. Probably because it was too crowded, when he tried to shift for better position, he saw me. It was only for a moment when he saw me, before he turns to face the train doors again. He would rather be hit by the door than against my, um, slightly more comfortable body. Looking at him suffering causes my heart to ache. So I reached out, putting my hands between his head and the door, making sure that he wouldn’t get hurt anymore.

Although he neither looks at me, nor given me any response, I bet he’s blushing by now?! His ears were as red as the tomatoes which really tempted me for a bite. But if I really do, I believe I would be thrown out of the train, won’t I? I had intended to officially offering my explanation when we get off a little later, except that I did not think he will even try to run away... He alighted at the next station just before the door closes!! Damn! Is he not even willing to give me an opportunity to explain at all!

Friday, December 18

I didn’t get to see him today. To prevent missing him out like the previous time, when he deliberately took the second train, I even reached the station earlier just to wait for him. I reached at around 6pm, and I waited till the last train service. Still, he did not appear. Didn’t he go to work today? For the first time, I felt so uneasy.

Saturday, December 19

So the reason behind not seeing him was because he took a cab instead? There I was, feeling so worried and wondered if anything had happened to him. He just reprimanded me while we were chatting online just now! He said if it’s not for [Daichi] who keeps encouraging him to befriend with that guy, he wouldn’t be more and more attracted to him!

He was afraid that I would get angry, afraid that I would be avoiding him. He really was more concerned about me! He seems distracted today for not seeing me. I didn’t disappear for no reason. I was off for a business trip until 23rd Dec so I’ll not be in town till then. But I have already asked him out! I think he’ll kill me on the spot when he sees me…?! I’m really looking forward to it!

Monday, December 21

I hadn’t seen him for a few days. I’m beginning to miss him more and more. 3 more days…

Tuesday, December 22

Why am I being so tense? I want to see him so much! Two days. Just 2 more days and I’ll get to see him. . .

Wednesday, December 23

From our chats just now, I can feel that [sora] really misses THAT me. I told him about the time and place to meet up. I wonder if he had taken them down. I bet it’ll be a shock for him tomorrow!

To be Continued...

• Like 9

Chapter 09 [FINALE]

It feels… Just like my diary… But [Daichi] he… Rui, he’s much more direct then I am. Si thought, after reading, and while the ice cream on the Tiramisu melts.

“Let’s go!” Rui said as he asked for the bill.

“To where?” Si gently keeping his gift back into the box as he said.

“For the countdown!”

Wow! It’s already 11:40pm! Time flies!

With this, Si followed Rui to a corner just around the Christmas Tree, waiting for the arrival of Christmas.

“We’ve known each other for 2 years…” Rui suddenly spoke.

“I still remember how we met on XXX’s web forum. You and I really hit off very well and chatting with you is really enjoyable. My original workplace was nowhere near yours, but, I requested for a transfer in order to get close to you, to meet you. But I didn’t have the courage to. I didn’t have the courage to face you.”

“Why?” Am I so scary?!

"Because I’m a homo." Rui said frankly. "I'm afraid... I am afraid you would discriminate against me."

"Is this how you look at me? That I would discriminate you?!” Si was angry.

"I'm afraid you will be like most of the people, thinking that I’m heterogeneous..."

"If you really think that I am someone like that, I’m sor~~~ry; I think we have nothing to say anymore." Si angrily stood up, ready to turn away.

"No, wait a minute! In fact, I... I like you for long time! I just didn’t dare say it!" Rui confessed while holding on tightly to Si’s hand, causing him to momentary unable to react. Looking at Si’s silence, Rui came up with the conclusion. "It seems that things are really as I had expected..."

"Why do you have your own conclusion when I did not even say a single word?”

"What?! You mean... I... I have the chance!?!" Rui momentary excitement has led him to inadvertently loosen the clutching of Si’s hand.

"I... I need to get home for sleep..." as Si spoke, he tried to escape from the venue.

[30. . . 29. . . 28. . ] While the crowd counts down, Rui desperately tried to catch up with the escaping Si. CAUGHT!

"Let me go, there’s a lot of people here!”

"No way! Unless you tell me if you like me!"

"Such a disgrace!”

"I want my grace, but I want you too.” At the moment, they looked into each other’s eyes.

[3. . . 2. . . 1. . . Merry Christmas! ] Man-made snow filled the air, and the fireworks too, were dazzling.

"…”

"What? What did you say? I couldn’t hear it!"

"Nevermind it’s ok then!"

"Again! Say it again!” Rui is trying to use his beautiful green puppy eyes on Si.

"Nooo~~~!”

"Si~~~”

Although it wasn’t heard, but under the dazzling fireworks, he saw the shape of his lips…

“I – Like – You – Too!”

==================================================

Hi everyone, sadly, if you are reading this, it means you have reached THE END of my very very first fanfic.

Thank you everyone for you encouraging words, and interest. This is what keeps me going.

For this story to be read by all, i need to thanks GOKI a lot a lot a lot. Sometimes i feel bad for Goki, because she sacrificed a lot of nights for me, helping me. :) Goki, i look forward to our next collaboration! :D

Well, i hope to see everyone again! Once again, Thank you! :D

• Like 10

*,__,*

I'm weaping...

No seriously...i'm crying...

My husband is looking at me like inm an idiot...

I seriously crying...

I'm a sucker for romance and this...oh man it was delicious...

I loved it loved it loved it *,__,*

Thank you Destiny.Fate...thank you goki...

No more words...

PS: Still weaping....

• Like 2