Glaciem Cordis

yunake

So this part didn't go exactly like I really wanted but I think it's still enjoyable xP

Laurel did take care of my little issue… quite thoroughly in fact. He did explain to me after why it happened in the first place, for which I thank the heavens, he didn’t go into too much detail.

I spent the rest of the day unable to face him. My face would heat up every time I set my eyes on his mouth, his lips. Laurel would eventually laugh when he noticed, for he knew only too well the reason behind it.

I was only glad he didn’t contribute any further with one of his dirty lines.

That evening something rather peculiar happened, I must admit.

It was almost midnight and I was feeling quite bored. I became aware that Laurel was taking longer than normal so I decided to search for him.

Mrs. Crawley was in the dining room, cleaning the silver ware. The room was very spacious, decorated with all sorts of exotic plants, a huge chandelier hanging on the roof, just above the lengthy dining table. It was an old looking piece of metal and even though it showed no signs of rustiness, the chandelier missed one crystal piece from the candle holders. All candles were inserted in some sort of metal claws, in a crystal vial, except for the one mentioned, and would produce a blue flame when lighted.

The table held a vase on top, where a single yellow rose was, surrounded by some daisies. Yellow petals adorned the ancient wood, giving it an eerie feeling.

“Mrs. Crawley, have you seen the young master?”, I asked the old lady, trying my hardest to banish the bad feeling rising in my guts.

The old woman did not take her eyes from what she was doing, she didn’t even stop the cleaning; she had completely ignored the question.

I tried to call for her a few more times, but she didn’t stop and soon moved away to another room.

I searched the huge mansion top to bottom, not finding either the old couple or any of Laurel’s parents, much less Laurel himself. He had told me to wait in my room but why would he not tell me the reason for such, why would he suddenly disappear?

My guts seemed to twitch as I neared the last division of the house, at the very bottom, where it felt as cold as death. I tried to open but it wouldn’t even tremble. Gathering all my strength, I slammed against the door. The odd thing was that I didn’t even touch its wood; I fell on the cold wet floor behind it.

I got up, my ass sore with the fall, and looked around. It seemed like the entrance of a grotto. There was a lot of water downing from the walls and the faint sound of a river flowing could be heard. Now, I thought, this is quite unusual.

Trying not to lose my footing, I moved forward. It was completely black, I couldn’t even see my hands, but I could feel the excessive amount of wetness surrounding.

There were many ways to choose from; I only hoped I wasn’t getting lost in this creepy sort of labyrinth. I lost track of time, but I felt like I’d been walking for a very long time.

After what seemed like an eternity, a soft light appeared at the far end and the sound of water was gone, a chilly wind was coming from up ahead. I sighed in relief, it had to mean something.

I entered a larger area of the cavern and dried out, with a big chair in the middle and lots of shiny stones lying about. The wind was coming from a small opening on the roof. Yet the lighting of the room came from the strange stones. I tried to pick one up but it burned my hand. I had no idea why would a chair be in there, of all places.

At the far corner was a new passage, not entirely dark. I knew deep down I had no option but to continue. A very nasty headache had started to become more pronounced, making me wince every once in a while. Where the hell could everyone be?

I soon found yet another door but what was surprising was the fact that I could hear voices coming from the other side. More like screams.

I could hear a woman laugh in a wicked way as someone was screaming. It was such a gut wrenching sound, truly horrifying.

“Did you truly believe defying our orders would leave you free to walk unpunished? Oh, my sweet Laurel, that boy is your only chance to survive. Harden your heart a bit and do what you’re supposed to.”, I could hear the unmistakable high pitched voice of Laurel’s mother.

My eyes widened in horror. The person screaming was… Laurel? My heart seemed to suddenly tighten.

Regardless of his mother’s warning, Laurel didn’t speak up.

“You’re not going to cope are you? Pity, you know I’ll do it myself.”

“Don’t you dare touch him! I will never allow it!”, I heard Laurel say, his voice ragged.

“How lovely, are you in love again? Have you not learned your lesson from the first time?”

I couldn’t take it anymore; I kneeled and tried to see what was happening from a small fissure I found on the door.

Laurel was laying on the floor, his mother just above him. I could see blood rushing out from around him, his clothes and hair completely drenched in the scarlet liquid. The old Crawley couple was there too, Laurel’s father next to them.

“I’ll take all the punishment you want to give me, but don’t you dare hurt him…”, Laurel begged, he seemed so desperate.

“Why are you so keen on having something you don’t need?”, was Laurel’s father who spoke this time.

“I do need him!”

I could see them exchanging doubtful glances before Laurel’s mother started to laugh hysterically.

“I hope you think about it more carefully, my dear boy. Think of what we are, of what we feel, of what we need and then look into my eyes and tell me, tell me everything that goes on in that little head of yours”, his mother said, her lips curling up slightly, as in a smirk.

Laurel looked confused for a moment. He was panting and whimpering now and then at the excruciating pain he no doubt must be feeling.

“I understand your point, but I beg to differ. My needs coincide exactly with what I feel, and I need him mother, in every way! Not just for…”, Laurel was interrupted by a loud hiss coming from his mother.

“There’s someone watching!”, she bellowed, her voice hitting the highest pitch I ever heard. I knew then, that I had been discovered and should flee as fast as possible.

Running for dear life, I retraced the whole way back to my room in the attic, slamming the door shut and trying hard to hide under the covers.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard someone in Laurel’s room. The footsteps neared the door to the attic and the door creaked as it was opened. Bare feet practically ran to my bed and the weight changed as the covers were drawn away from me.

I looked up to see Laurel’s grey eyes boring into mine with such intensity I felt spellbound. I could still discern the reddish hue in his hair and clothes that told me what I saw had been real enough. I was afraid to say something, afraid I’d make him angry. I wanted nothing more, though, than to reach for him and hug him, comfort him from whatever pain he was still feeling.

“I know that you saw what happened earlier… I’m afraid it is too hard for me to explain…”, he started, not meeting my gaze anymore, a fearful look on his face.

I knew then it didn’t matter. Whatever had happened and the reasons behind it wouldn’t make me hate him, I thought, so I wanted the truth.

“Tell me”, I said, my hand reaching up to caress the smooth porcelain pale looking skin of Laurel’s face.

He looked at me again, his eyes with such sadness I felt helpless looking into them.

“Promise me you won’t hate me… just… listen to everything to the end… then you may judge me…”, he said, biting his lower lip in uncertainty as I slowly nodded, “You see… My mother and I… we’re… different. We descend from a line of people who have a very particular kind of anemia. While most humans with anemia have to resort to medical ways to fight off the lack of blood, we… how do I put it… we have developed this sort of mutation that enables us to incorporate compatible blood cells into our body when we… “ingest” blood… this mutation leaves us quite vulnerable since all the energy we might have used against sunrays is welled up into this mutated system of ours, henceforth we are born as albinos, with some rare exceptions concerning hair and eye color. And since we can’t find many sources to replenish our blood levels, we are all very frail looking and rather weak. I know you’ve probably heard of vampire stories and I assure you we are no such thing… yet there are some similarities, I must admit...”

I took everything in, listening very carefully so as to not mistake what I was hearing. I should have been shocked, outraged, even scared, but I simply looked apprehensively at Laurel as he started babbling.

“What about your mother? She looks very strong”, I asked with a neutral expression.

Laurel seemed caught off guard.

“My mother has her… replenishments very often, as my father is the compatible donor… you see, there are only a few similarities between the vampires of tales and us. We do have upper canines who are sharper for the use of biting… still, when we bite our compatible donor, if we ever find one who is even willing, our… “fangs” pierce the skin deep enough to draw significant amounts of blood and, when our levels are replenished, a substance is released into the wound, helping on stopping the bleeding and stimulating your body to produce more blood cells… as well as something to numb the pain, which usually is what leads to those erotic nonsensical stories about how the biting induces arousal…”, the boy explained, worrying his lower lip every so often, his eyes expressing generous amounts of uncertainty as his face became flushed.

I felt my face heat up at the last part, wondering how he managed to keep a steady voice as he described such things. It was beyond me how he looked far too mature for a fifteen-year-old.

“So you’re a blood sucker who makes your victims excited with your bites?”, I asked bluntly, realizing a bit too late that I had been rather offensive with my words. A flash of hurt passed through Laurel’s grey eyes as he flinched visibly.

“That’s one way to put it… I guess… “, he said, frowning slightly as he looked away.

“Does it have any effects on you, besides restoring the blood level?”, I asked, my tone as apologetic as I could muster.

Laurel seemed to catch up to my tone and smiled, his gaze returning to face my own. He seemed to understand the apology as he began to smirk mischievously, his eyes twinkling.

“I guess we do have the secondary effect of looking younger than we really are which eventually leads to faking our age a bit. I know you’re going to ask so I’ll tell you that I am indeed older than what I made you believe. Not much… I told you I was fifteen like yourself, but I’m in fact fifty-five…”, he explained, his tone as innocent as one can imagine, especially when the look on his face was so smug.

“Not… much… you say? You’re bloody forty years my senior! No wonder you always sound so wise…”, I exclaimed, my eyes widening in shock.

Laurel snorted slightly as he tried to stifle his laughs.

“I’m so glad you’re taking this well… I was so afraid you’d just yell at me or get all frightened and then run away…”, he said then, his voice barely above a whisper as he eyed me with a mix of fear and relief.

“I could never hate you, if that is what you thought. I…”, I started, remembering the blood still soaking his hair and clothes, “… do you need my blood? I mean… you seem to be in pain and bleeding and I wouldn’t mind, that is…”

“Oh, quit your mumbling, June. If you want me to take you on that offer of yours, then be steady and look at me”, Laurel said amused, his eyes wavering between lust and doubt, “ because once I start, there is no going back.”

I knew then this was a decision I must make while bearing in mind all the consequences. I knew he meant that it would go all the way, not just the biting and the foreplay, but the rest as well. I was deciding if our feelings and trust were strong and true enough for me to give up my innocence to him, to the boy-looking man in front of me. This was a one way journey.

“I want you… and everything it may lead to…”, I said, my voice low but firm as I looked deep into his eyes, hoping he would not sense the anxiety behind my words.

Laurel’s face turned suddenly serious as his eyes narrowed slightly in deep concentration. Then his eyes softened and one hand slowly rose to my face, while the other was poised on my thigh, making me blush a deep shade of red. Yet, I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the intense grey ones, who seemed to look deep into my soul, making me tremble.

“I hope you are certain about this, June… I care for you and wish nothing but to please you so if you’re not prepared for this, we can wait…”, Laurel whispered huskily into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

“I… I am”, I mumbled in return, barely able to think.

That was when I felt it. A tongue gently caressed a spot on my neck and then those white teeth dug into my neck as I felt something hot and liquid run down my skin. It stung at first but then something started to feel different. My heartbeat was becoming faster, the blood was rushing and I felt extremely hot and bothered.

“Ah… Laurel”, I whimpered, trying to tell him what I was feeling.

“I know, June, I know, just let go, I promise it’ll feel really good”, Laurel whispered, his tongue soothing over the wound on my neck.

The weirdest sounds were leaving me but when Laurel suddenly moved his hand between my thighs I jumped startled and bumped into him, making him moan. Now that was a sound I wanted to hear even more. My body seemed to come alive as it moved of its own accord.

Swiftly, I had Laurel beneath me writhing and moaning my name.

“You already feel you’re place is in me, June? I have never been on the receiving end but I guess I’m up for new things with you”, he panted.

His white hair was all over the place and it made him look all the more alluring.

Quicker than I could ever imagine myself capable of, I stripped us both and laid myself back, pushing Laurel on top of me, his ass hovering just above my rock hard erection.

“June, are you sure?”, he asked, grabbing my throbbing erection with one hand, supporting himself on my stomach with the other.

“I should be the one to ask that, I’m the one shoving it up your ass”, I said huskily.

Laurel’s eyes widened at my use of language.

“My, my, where is my innocent June? You’ve become quite the wild beast in the few minutes that have gone until now, such an eager boy”, he smirked, licking his lips sensually as he lowered himself carefully on my erection, without any preparation.

“Laurel!”, I screamed.

He was so damn tight and it was rough.

“Maybe… I should have prepared us both, but I really need you”, Laurel moaned, lowering himself steadily as I whimpered and moaned beneath him.

It was driving me crazy.

“This is your first time, I’ll make it memorable, I’ll engrave this moment into your mind, June, so that you’ll always be mine”, Laurel said, starting to move in a rhythm.

Even if I was the one having my erection shoved up his ass, Laurel was the one riding me and it sure as hell felt good.

“Laurel, I… can’t take it anymore…”, I pleaded.

“Seems like the wild beast has been tamed, don’t worry, just let go”, he said between thrusts, sweat glistening on his skin.

And then it happened. Pure bliss. As I reached my climax, I looked into Laurel’s eyes, “Laurel”, I whispered, making him look up at me “I love you”.

I felt the walls around my erection tighten unbearably, hot spurts staining my stomach as my own fluids filled Laurel.

He fell forward from exhaustion, his breathing still a bit ragged. We stayed for a while like that. I slipped my fingers through his white strands of sweat covered hair and I couldn’t think of a more perfect moment.

“June…”, he murmured contently, nuzzling my neck.

“Are you feeling better now?”, I asked, still a bit worried.

“Silly”, I heard him chuckle, “You’ll make a fine young man when you grow up, fit to make any lover happy.”

I froze on the spot. What did he mean by that? I tried working around what he’d just said but my mind couldn’t work properly when I had Laurel breathing into my neck.

“Laurel…?”, I started but noticed the peaceful face of a sleeping Laurel. He seemed to be glowing.

Smiling, I hugged him closer and let sleep claim me, my last thought on how beautiful Laurel had looked with his body cover in a thin sheet of glistening sweat, his white silky hair flowing with each thrust.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yunake

• Matti_19

• Justme

• Last_sky16

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pure bliss you say :p And a pure bliss were these chapters too, especially the last one and we know why :p Will you put up more chapters? *__*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pure bliss you say :p And a pure bliss were these chapters too, especially the last one and we know why :p Will you put up more chapters? *__*

I'm glad you like it xD yeah there will be more chapters, I'm picking up my fics again :) it might take me a while to put up each chapter but I will finish this fic xD no worries!

Yahoo! You put new chapters :D I loved this stor now I had to browse the rest of the chapters a bit to remember again but I enjoyed it :D And the long-awaited H scene is here :D Hoooot! :hamtaro-005 (8):

its a great story! i rather read an original story than a doujinshi..... especially when the doujinshi have an original character.... there's some parts that i dont understand..... maybe its because my english is not perfect. but overall, its a great story! a really great one! keep up the good work, yunake-san!

• 3 weeks later...

This is a wonderful story it makes me want to read the rest to see what happens to June, because it seems to me as if Laurel is going to disappear from his sight. I really hope not, they meant for each other! :)

This is a wonderful story it makes me want to read the rest to see what happens to June, because it seems to me as if Laurel is going to disappear from his sight. I really hope not, they meant for each other! :)

I'm not disclosing any info xD but i'm very happy that you like it so far :)

it may take a while though for me to upload the next chapter(s)