Poly fun with another couple (With ZX-MetalMonster )18+

Ms.Flair

Joseph

It was a good day today, as Joseph woke up that morning after doing some delivery work last night. Leaving the bedroom, walked through his little apartment that was on one of the top floors. He liked being up in the air, so he could take flight and travel around the city like that. After getting dressed for the day, he moved to leave through the window.

Taking flight into the sky, he started to fly around so he could get some errands done around the city. Reaching a small food shop, he grabbed he wanted before paid what things he bought. Closing up his bag, before he took flight to get to his next destination. It was the library, as he walked into the library while taking the books out of his bag. He was just returning his books, but now he was ready to go look for some more.

Looking through the aisles, as he tried to keep his wings close to his own body. It was always nerve wrecking for him, since he easily cause a mess with his wings bumping into something. Finding what he needed, he flew up to the higher shelf where he grabbed what he wanted. "I think I have everything," Joseph muttered landing back on the ground where he started to get ready to go finish the rest of errands.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• ZX-MetalMonster

Lorne dragged his feet as he walked up the steps of the library, a number of books tucked under his arm despite the messenger bag that was slung over his shoulder. He always looked like a mess, with half of his clothes gripping him tightly and the rest hanging off him like he'd stolen his shirts from someone much bigger than himself. However today, the young human also sported tangled hair and dark circles under his eyes which hinted at how long had passed since he'd last slept.

The reason he'd spent the night without a minute of sleep were the very books he was now going to return. Having been busy and pestered by his room mate for the past week, he'd fallen behind on reading and had to go through the books in one sitting in order to be able to bring them back on time. Fortunately, the library wasn't far from his rented apartment and Lorne knew just what he wanted to read next, so it wouldn't be long before he could curl up in bed and be out like a light.

He found the correct section and browsed the shelves for what had caught his eye the previous time he'd visited but it was nowhere to be found. With a soft sigh, he crouched down to search through the books that were closer to the ground, and that is when he noticed the harpy approach. The other man however didn't seem to notice him in return and when he flapped his wings for a short flight a gust of air messed up Lorne's already tangled hair.

The small human stood up and stared blankly at the creature through strands of his black hair for a long moment before finally combing his hair to the side with his fingers.

Joseph had stopped though, turning to look at the human male that was at the same shelf. Noticing a disturbance, he moved quickly over to him with a wave. "Did I cause too much air around you? I didn't know you were underneath me," Joseph asked before looking around.

"I tend to forget about my wings and what they can do," Joseph said to him. "I remembered when I knocked over a shelf once. That was a big mess," he said after laughing a little. Noticing how tired he was from his face, he cocked his head to the side. "You look pretty tired. I should probably leave you alone, maybe we can see each other again. This is pretty close to my own apartmemt, and there is great market with a cafe nearby. I never intruduced myself, my name is Joseph and I hope I don't freak you out my birdllike appearance.."

Waiting for other to see, he moved around as he did little digging movements with his feets to show he was a little nervous. He wanted to show a great impression even he messed up maybe solely of giving the guy air to the face.

Lorne stood blank faced and as still as a statue, seemingly unperceptive to the apology, though his eyes locked onto the other man again. He could faintly hear the thoughts of everyone in the library but it was a quiet place even for someone with powers like his. He could easily focus on one mind, in this case, that of his newly made acquaintance.

Lorne felt the harpies nervousness echo in him but there were no secrets to be found among the other man's thoughts. Whatever crossed his mind, he said out loud and Lorne found the honesty refreshing. When the other invited him to study his appearance though, the young human raise an eyebrow in a makeshift display of surprise.

-"Are you coming on to me?" Lorne asked out of the blue, not bothering with an introduction. He felt bad, seeing how friendly the other man was and knowing he might make him flustered. However he couldn't pass the opportunity to be a bit playful.

Pointing to himself, he laughed a little with his thoughts starting to be more clear. If they could be heard, there was long string of curses surround more nervous energy around him. Huffing out, as he looked around but nodded his head. "I may be, you are pretty cute but at the same time, never mind," Joseph said before he thought to himself.

"I am self conscious, I hate people judging me for being a harpy," was what Joseph was thinking.

Adjusting the books in his hands, "I should check these out. You got some to check out too I see. Maybe we could sit down and not just stand here...?" Joseph suggested with a shrug. "Do you know that I have gotten my feet stuck in carpet before and other type of stuff. They are troublesome like my own wings."

Lorne observed the atmosphere around the harpy thicken with nervous thoughts and could hear his insecurities. He had nothing but praise for the man's appearance and wondered who had put the idea in his head that his feathers made him any less likeable.

Remembering what he'd been busy with before the other arrived, Lorne turned to the shelf full of books one more time, his eyes searching for the one he was eager to read. However after a short moment he decided the harpy was a more interesting find than the book, the fantasy novel could wait until his next visit to the library.

-"Lets go somewhere." Lorne agreed, astonished that someone hadn't already come by to remind them to be quiet. "But relax." He added in a gentler tone and walked passed the harpy towards the front of the room where they could check out their books.

Joseph watched him, watching the male from where he was. "Yes let's go," Joseph said, curious why people hadn't told them to shut up for being loud. "I will try," Joseph said, trying to relax his body and wings. Going after him, going with him now to where the check out area. Going to second self check out, as he started to check out his books before he got his receipt for when his books were due.

Putting away his books, he got his bag settled while looking at the other. "So where do you want to go?" Joseph asked. "I got all of my books. We could go outside, and sit at one of those benches or picnic tables," Joseph suggested. "Or we can go eat somewhere, there is a bunch of places."

• 3 weeks later...

Once Lorne was standing with the harpy outside the library he paused briefly to pack the books he'd just checked out into his nearly empty backpack, deciding against carrying them in his hands again. Meeting the young man derailed his plans but the only thing he regretted was having to put off the long nap he'd planned to take as soon as he arrived home.

-"I'm not hungry." Lorne dismissed the offer, he couldn't bother explaining how food had no taste when he was tired. "Lets go for a walk?" Knowing himself, Lorne foresaw that sitting down somewhere with the harpy would result in a long awkward silence. He guessed strolling through the city taking in the scenery would be more pleasant for the both of them. Without any reluctance, he took the young man's hand and lean against him before resting his head on his shoulder, eyes half closed as if he's about to fall asleep there. "Is this ok?"

"Your not hungry? That's fine, I can find something later," Joseph said to him. "Go for a walk? That works with me, and it would be nice to do that," he said after. He almost jumped back when he was touched like that, looking toward the male to see how close he was getting to him. Nodding his head, he tried to keep his head clear of any thoughts. "Yeah it is okay. You can say like that."

"Let's starting walking now," Joseph brought up as he started to walk with the other or tried to do that. Watching the scenery around here, his wings kept in the same area not letting them move from where they were. There was special mechanism that helped to keep his wings in place.

"I fly around a lot.." he commented