Arranged Marriage for Wealth and Power (18+)(Private)

Ms.Flair

Picture:

2muk4va84j401.jpg

Name:

Noah HeartString

Hair Color:

White with tints

Eye Color:

Light pink

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Baker

Personality:

Noah is a good guy, and has always want to help someone. Even though he came from money, he never acted like that. He got money from his family, but he worked hard at his job that he got as a Baker out of a local bake shop.

He does have a stubborn and short temper which could work against him at times.

Baking, Chocolate, Books, his dog

Dislikes:

Overseasoned food, Cats, Cleaning

(+++++)

Noah thought it was gonna be a day like any other day, but it seemed like his parents had other plans. When Noah was done work, he was picked up by vehicle to take him straight to where the next location was. It was a meeting place for the families to meet with each other, to discuss the upcoming marriage between the sons.Reason for this happening, was to be able to open up trade routes and more power for each groups.

"I can't believe I am getting roped this now. I literally just got off work," Noah groaned as he looked out the window. After a hard day work, he would have liked to go home but looks like fate had other things for him today.

Arriving at the location; it was a area in neutral territory where they were gonna be meeting at a beautiful restaurant. Noah climbed out of the car, seeing his mother waiting outside for him. Getting into the restaurant with his mother, he saw his dad already there once they got to the private section of the restaurant.

Food and drinks were already out of the table, as Noah moved to sit down between his mother and father. Noah had no idea why this was happening at all.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Yujiko

fde3a26fdecbd37d5e94e738ca4497f8.jpg

Name:

Masamaru Nakamura

Hair Color:

Black

Eye Color:

Brown

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Officially - Bartender

Unofficially - Gang Member

Personality:

Masamaru is about as intellectual and intuitive as he looks, which isn't all that much; However, what he lacks intellectually he makes up for in intuition and aggression. This young delinquent is not one for self control or moderation, if he wants something he will try to take it. Though his line of work and nature would suggest otherwise, Masamaru is a part of a rather wealth family full of men, and he is the last of his brothers to be left without a bride- but this is where it gets interesting. Masamaru is infertile which makes him close to worthless except when a another family strikes a deal. If Masamaru marries their child they will share territories and trade routes. With little care for the sanctity of marriage, Masamaru doesn't really care about any of this, and will express that thoroughly- after all he does not hide his feelings for desires when they align with anger and lust.

Action Movies, Sex, Iced Coffee, Fights, and Alcohol.

Dislikes:

Clingy People, Being Nagged, Chick-Flicks, and Water.

"You want me to marry a guy?", asked a dumbfounded young man obnoxiously loud towards his father. "Dad, you can't be serious- it's a fucking dude!", persisted the young delinquent. The two men were riding in the back of a black limo, a short one, but still a limo. The father looked at his ruffian son," Masamaru you will marry this boy, if it is the only thing you do for this family. I don't care if you buy whores, just marry him," demanded the father figure. A groan rumbled from out of the young man's throat as he sat back into the seat. "Whatever, you're just pissed I'm fucked up and can't give you more grand-children that's all." The father nodded his head," Exactly I'm glad we understand one another." Masamaru scoffed, "Prick."

Before long the two men arrived at the restaurant they were to meet at, and the two men walked into the building. Within seconds a host walked over to them and guided them to the private room where the other family was sitting. Masamaru's father was dressed in a suit like he always was, but Masamaru himself? No, he was in casual clothes. The young man walked up to the table and sat down without care for courtesy or tradition. His father would bow and take a seat, quickly parting his lips to speak," Please pardon my son, he's ill mannered but a good hard worker. I'd also like to extend an apology on behalf of my wife would could not be here today.

Masamaru huffed before rolling his eyes at his father, that was such a lie, his mom didn't want to see her son be sold out to another guy is what it was. His brown eyes wondered over to the colorful boy across from him," This guy looks like a fruit cake, no wonder you want this arranged," Masamaru said bluntly. The man's father smacked the back of his head. "Manners Masamaru!", he yelled in a hushed tone.

When the other family came in, Noah eyed the male who he was gonna marry. All he could think of what this guy must be an ass then again, he didn't look good either. He did come straight from work. "Its very alright, we completely understand," Noah's father said. When that comment about Noah was made, Noah fired it right back. "Yeah and your not any better. You look like you just came from the streets, you ruffian," Noah said, holding back what he could have said more. Noah mother gave him a look, before she spoke.

"Before these two start fighting, maybe we start talking business and why we are here," she said. The talk started as Noah family put out the existing offer and what it would entail. More business and more trade routes but it would only work if Noah and Masamaru were to marry.

"I think we should let them get to know each other. Later on, we should be thinking about somewhere to stay together like sharing housing in neutral territory," his mother suggested next. Noah groaned out, "You are rushing it mother. You don't even know if this will even work out," Noah mumbled under his breath. Noah picked a sweet from the tray of food, starting to eat it before he finished it off rather quickly.

"Our son is a rather good cook. He can bake wonderful treats, I have to stop my husband from eating them all.." she commented.

Tsk clicked Masamaru's tongue in his mouth as the other boy's parents brushed off his arrogance and poor manner. He was a bit surprised when the colorful boy across from him attempted to insult him, and it curled a devilish smile into his cheeks.

"You're kind of cute," said Masamaru in a quiet voice with an evil gaze starring at the boy before him. He was going to take that will from him, that desire to fight back, ooh he wanted to just break that colorful young man down into nothing.

"This will work, listen to your parents baker-boy," smirked the raven. Masa's father shook his head before sighing. "Please forgive my son, he's just going through a phase." Masamaru scoffed and rolled his eyes," Whatever, Dad."

When cooking was mentioned the thug would shrug," I can cook pretty good too if you're into needles, fruity-tooty," the delinquent laughed a hard laugh until SLAP!!. The room fell silent. The thug's father was standing with a flat hand having been held up, and a red mark streaked across the young man's cheek as his hair suddenly began to cover his eyes.

"You are an absolute disgrace, Masamaru. You will not dishonor your family, you will marry that boy, and you will be a good spouse. You will behave and by the gods you will do as I say or I will dispose of you!", the father stopped yelling. The boy looked up to his father, red with anger. "Yes... Sir...", beneath the table he would clinch his fists and the moment his father sat down he would storm out of the room and out the back of the restaurant.

Noah wasn't happy with that comment that made, with a reference to drugs about his baking. That was uncalled for, especially calling him fruity tooty. He didn't expect for other father slap him like that, watching it unfold like that. Noah looked to his own parents, and kept silent while he watched how Masamaru left like that. "I am sorry for starting anything up sir. I should have just kept my mouth shut," Noah said apologetically toward the other family that with him.

"We are sorry if we caused something between everyone here. These two need to interact without us here, it may help them out to be at least more friendly with each other..." His mother mentioned more.

Noah slowly got up from the table, "I can try to talk to him and see if he will come back inside. I would agree with my own mother, that maybe hanging out with your son without everyone may be some good..." Noah said leaving in the same direction that Masamaru left in. Looking around for the guy, he saw him out there with a sigh. "Well that was crazy. You could have kept your comments to yourself in front of your parents and my own. I only came out to see if you are willing to at least finish the rest of meeting.." Noah said.

"I am sorry that I may have caused something," Noah mumbled. "So what is your choice. Stay out here or come in and enjoy what the restaurant has to offer?"

Masamura mumbled obscenities to himself as he pushed past wait staff and chef through the kitchen, ending up in the back alley of the establishment. The thug found the nearest wall and leaned up against it before reaching into his pockets to pull out a small cigarette box quickly popping a fag between his lips and lighting it. His fingers moved to hold the stick between his middle and ring fingers, those thin lips of his pursing together as he sucked on the cigarette and inhaled the smoke. Closing his eyes he let the nicotine fill his lungs and for that short moment he was kind of over the whole thing. Licking his lips the young man flicked the cancer-stick in his hand just a bit to knock off the ash before exhaling a cloud of smoke, he was looking down at the ground with that baker boy walked out.

A sideways glance was given to the white haired young man, and as he spoke the raven simply took puffs of his cigarette being sure to exhale directly into the other's direction.

"You should keep your mouth shut, how about that weeb?", the thug scoffed before looking the other direction. "I'm not willing to finish it, I'm not even leaving with my father so just scram," spouted the man quickly. "Besides, I'm marrying your stupid ass anyways so just leave it alone," Masamura starts walking away, obviously sulk as the mark across his face was still red from the slap.

Noah coughed when the smoke was blown toward him, as he tried to avoid anymore second hand smoke. He couldn't believe why some people smoked those, stress maybe? Rolling his eyes, "I won't and I know I been told that I have hard doing that..." Noah said with a sigh.

Noah moved to go after him, and stopped before him. Noah just stared at the guy, as he moved to go into his pocket to pull out perfectly packaged cookie still in it his wrapper. Offering it to him, "You look like you need it more then me. I still get to have some leftovers," Noah said.

"Our families may need to hang out on our terms instead of forced into something like this. Give me your phone, and I will give my number. It may also show you are actually trying too."

Masamaru cussed under his breath as he attempted to move away from the white haired young man, attempted. However, his betrothed was relentless and simply pursed him further, while still attempted to somehow offer a kind of relief to the pain that pulsed from the mark across his cheek.

With a grown the thug let his head fall back and he stopped just long enough to turn and look at Noah. "Listen, kid- guy- gaylord- whatever. I don't want your kindness, and I sure as hell don't need your pity. Our families will get what they want either way so just leave me alone, okay!"

As he spoke the man swatted the cookie away, throwing it to the ground and he stormed off again. "Don't follow me this time!", growled the raven as he left.

If Noah returned to the party Masamaru's father would provide him the boy's cell phone number.

Crossing his arms, Noah just stayed where he was and not moving from where he was. Noah was rather quiet, trying to keep to himself and not get mad at other. "Fine I will," Noah muttered under his breath. "Our families will get their way, even if we aren't working well together," Noah said next under his own breath.

When the cookie was swatted, Noah moved to pick it up from the floor letting the other walk off. Picking up, he headed back into the restaurant as he took it out of the packaging. Starting to eat the cookie, where Noah came to sit down at the table where everyone was. "I tried to get him to come back, but he won't be," Noah said.

"I think this meeting is done for now. There has been enough talk for now, we can discuss it another," Noah father said getting up with his wife.

"I would need your son cell phone number. I want to try to set something up," Noah asked Masamaru's father. "I can at least try, it won't hurt anything...well I hope it wont.."

Masamaru's father stood as the young white haired boy returned, and he bowed quickly- however he didn't seemed surprised that his son was still MIA. The older man took his seat once Noah did, and only shook his head when he spoke. "Please forgive my son, he will be going through with this arrangement even if he acts out like this, and I promise you all in all he's a hard worker," the father bowed quickly. "Yes this is enough for now, farewell," just as the man turned to leave he paused. "Masamaru's cell phone number? Well, alright," the older fellow gave Noah the number quickly. "Just be careful, he can have a pretty bad temper," with that the father bowed to Noah and his parents and quickly left.

Meanwhile...

It was a grungy bar on the bad side of town and Masamaru found himself cleaning glasses with his hair pulled back in a bun. He would groan and lean against the bar in defeat as a regular named Hitori poked his head. "What's wrong Masa-kun? Someone got you down?", asked the man. "Yeah... I'm getting married against my will," admitted the man. "Oh, damn.. Is she cute atleast?", Masamaru looked up at the colleague. "If by she you mean he, then sure I guess they are kind of cute- all pastel colors, girly cute. Not like sexy woman cute." Hitori laughed," Well, could be worse I guess, you could be me!"

Noah took the number and went along with the car, as he was rather quiet. He was dropped off at his home, it was apartment in a good part of town. Getting home, he entered the house as he looked around before stopping by a reptile tank. Opening it, he pulled out a snake as he let it go all over him. "Oh hey baby. I am sorry for being so late," Noah talked to the snake who he named Luna. "I think I am staying in the night after that meeting.." Noah said letting his snake go off him and rest on his counter to set something up for himself.

Later on though, Noah was watching tv after putting Luna back into her case while casually look over his phone. Stopping at the other number, he sent a simple text. The text read; 'Hey. It's me Noah, your father gave me your number. Text me back when you want to set up a time to meet up. My days are freed up after working mostly early mornings,' Noah texted him before putting the phone down beside him.

Thinking back, the guy was pretty good looking. It was still gonna be weird to be married so young though to him.

-

At the bar, people came in and some were from bakery that Noah worked at. They were at the bar, talking about bunch of things. "Did you see that car pick up Noah? I always wonder about that guy.." One brought up. "I heard he just some rich guy but why work.." another said. "All I know is that he is one of our best guys there. I think he is gonna try to do his own business, he should really with those recipes he uses..."

A sigh tumbled from the raven's lips as he leaned back against the bar, rolling his neck to crack it. Hitori twisting his wrist to swirl the whiskey in his glass cup as if it was wine. Masamaru scoffed," You know Hitori, doing that doesn't make it go down smoother." The other man chuckled a bit," Drinking this helps you go down smoother." A soft laugh wobbled out of the raven as he leaned closer to Hitori as if with intention to proposition," You know I don't go down one someone who's been around town like you, Hitori." Masamaru winks when suddenly his phone buzzes in his pocket, and quickly he looks down as if he can see it from inside his pocket.

In that moment Hitori mimics the sound of a whip cracking, "WHIIPSH." "Haha, you're so wrong about that,", Masamura says as he stood up right and pulled the phone out from his pocket. It was a text from an unknown number, but as he read it became very clear to him that it was Noah.

Just then a decent group of men walked in talking up a storm in reference to Noah of all people and the little bakery he ran out of passion rather than necessity. Hitori eyed Masamaru with interest," So you going to reply to him?" The thug shrugged as he put his phone away. "Maybe later," he said returning to cleaning the bar.

It was about ten o'clock at night now and the raven was trading shifts with a co-worker, and began out of the whole in the wall where he worked. Masamura pulled out his phone and sighed as his fingers began to text back a certain someone," Hey, It's Masamura," he hit send before grumbling to himself. "I have no idea why I just texted him back...", thought the man to himself as he walked.

Noah waited around for a reply, and decided to just forget about it for now. Noah went about for the rest of the night, as he got himself ready for night. Before he went to bed though, he wanted to work on some recipes that he had brainstorming in his head. He was on the bed, working through a notebook and a tablet that was on the bed, when he heard his phone go off. Checking the phone, he saw it was him. Letting out a sigh, he let out a yawn before putting what he had in his hand down.

Picking up his phone, he was quiet for a moment before he started to text him back. "Hey Masamura. Thanks for texting me back. I didn't think you would text me back after today. I just wanted to see if you wanted to do like coffee or lunch one day to be able to get to know each other. I rather not marry a complete stranger, I want to at least know you..." Noah texted him before placing his phone down now.

"There. I wonder if he would even want do that, didn't seem like that earlier today.." Noah thought to himself. Thinking more, that made him start to jot something down on a page. It was something rough sketched but he wanted to try make some sweet and spicy type of sweet. It was gonna inspired from what was happening today. Getting out of bed, he moved to go straight to the kitchen to see if he could test it out tonight.

"What could I use? Do I even have enough stuff," Noah muttered with his head in the fridge first then would move to his cupboards.

• Saga locked this topic