• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shinyaKogami

• Xuxuzinhu

• bondingboys

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, my most favorite MM with this theme is Green Creek series by T.J. Klune, but here the other novels with Werewolves/wolfshifters I have read so far:

• Regent's Park Pack series by Annabelle Jacob (I haven't read Book 4, but the first 3 books? I really really liked them!)

• Silver Tin Pack series by Megan Erickson (imo Book 2 had the best romance!)

• Flesh & Bone series by Joel Abernathy (Have read only the first book and it was good enough, although the Alpha was kinda a jerkass.)

• Off the Beaten Track by Cari Z. (I liked the human MC!)

• Big Bad Wolf series by Charlie Adhara (I liked the mystery here.)

• Axton and Leander series by S.P. Wayne (Only read the first book and it's also the first MM novel about wolfshifter I read years ago.)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, my most favorite MM with this theme is Green Creek series by T.J. Klune, but here the other novels with Werewolves/wolfshifters I have read so far:

• Regent's Park Pack series by Annabelle Jacob (I haven't read Book 4, but the first 3 books? I really really liked them!)

• Silver Tin Pack series by Megan Erickson (imo Book 2 had the best romance!)

• Flesh & Bone series by Joel Abernathy (Have read only the first book and it was good enough, although the Alpha was kinda a jerkass.)

• Off the Beaten Track by Cari Z. (I liked the human MC!)

• Big Bad Wolf series by Charlie Adhara (I liked the mystery here.)

• Axton and Leander series by S.P. Wayne (Only read the first book and it's also the first MM novel about wolfshifter I read years ago.)

Thank you my friend! Green Creek is also my ultimate favourite. But I liked Big Bad Wolf series as well! Second book just stole my heart

As for the others, THANK YOUU so much

Hi! My favorites are the Wolfkin saga by S.J. Himes and all shifter books by Cardeno C., wolfsong by T. J. Klune is very good too :In love: