STAR STRUCK (hal7283 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Tsubasa and Akira was mesmerized by Eiichi's body, his moans was like the call of siren, luring them into a carnal abyss. As Eiichi was pushed further and further towards the edge they could also feel it through his shivers. They were quickly rewarded by the sweetest, loudest moan yet. Akira felt Eiichi's fingernails digging into his clothes and skin, and they could see his expression contorted by ecstatic pleasure. Moments latter Eiichi collapsed into Tsubasa's arms like a puppet without strings, and both Tsubasa and Akira pulled away from Eiichi to get a better look at the model's messy state. Eiichi was panting, his torso exposed and glistening due to being covered by sweat mixed with saliva. The tent between the model's legs was still very visible, with a stain quickly spreading from its tip.

"Wow this is..... just.... wow..." Akira gulped as he looked in awe at the seductive model in front of his eyes. He then took a glimpse to the side and noticed Tsubasa had his face down with arms wrapped around himself, and appeared to be trembling.

"Dude you okay?" Akira asked a bit worried.

Tsubasa continued to tremble for a short moment, until eventually he exploded in a volcanic eruption of emotions. With his eyes sparkling and a smile as wide as humanly possible, Tsubasa lauched himself back at Eiichi and held him tightly in his arms, rubbing their cheeks together he cried: "Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!!!!! Eiichi how can you be so cute, so adorable!"

The next moment Tsubasa grabbed Eiichi and with surprising strength carried the model on his shoulder, then quickly rushed out of the living room. It took Akira and Touma a moment to finally react to this and they quickly caught up as well.

"Hey Tsubasa where are you.... you're not taking him to THAT room are you?!" Akira asked hurriedly.

While Tsubasa didn't bother to answer, his action spoke louder than words. Soon they arrived at the end of the corridor. He opened the door and flipped the light switch open, and entered into what can probably be described as a sex dungeon. There were all sorts of strange contraptions, and countless sex toys of different size and shape hanged on the wall like some sort of weapons display. There was also a massive bed in the shape of a heart right in the middle of it. Tsubasa laid Eiichi on the bed and began to take their clothes off

By the time Akira and Touma caught up with the pink haired pervert, both Tsubasa and Eiichi were butt naked, with Eiichi l laying on the bed, and Tsubasa standing over him with Eiichi's cum-stained underwear in his hands.

"What are you doing with that?" Akira asked.

"Hmm.... I was thinking whether I should stuff this in Eiichi's mouth or not.... probably not, cause we won't get to hear his lovely voice." Tsubasa replied. He extended the hand holding the underwear towards Akira and asked: "Want a sniff?"

"No thanks." Akira said as he approached, and began to take his clothes off as well. He then smiled: "I prefer to get it straight from the tap."

Soon both boys were standing over Eiichi naked. Both had a fairly slim yet muscular build resulting from all the intensive dancing on stage. But Akira seemed more buff given his height and Tsubasa had an androgynous lure to his lithe figure. But perhaps what was most notable at that moment were the throbbing members standing proud between their legs. The two got down on top of Eiichi. Tsubasa began with kissing and nibbling Eiichi's neck as his hand roamed across Eiichi's body; while Akira went straight for the tap as he just said, holding Eiichi's legs open and took the half hard penis in his mouth, tasting the slimy cum still covered its tip and licking, sucking the member till it regained its hardness.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• hal7283

Eiichi was such in a daze that he barely heard what the others were saying. He felt so numb and tired. He was honestly ready to take a nap. The alcohol in his system was now making his eyes heavy and when ever he tried to open them, he felt dizzy. He heard Tuebasa and Akria talking...and for some reason Tuebasa seemed to be ecstatic over something. His hyper energy was too much for Eiichi to handle right now. Why in the world was he so happy and all over him. "T..tusbasa.." He was about to tell the idol to chill when he suddenly picked him up, carrying him on his shoulder like some stubborn girl. Was he taking him to a bed? "W..wait...T-tusbasa where...are you--"

"Hey Tsubasa where are you.... you're not taking him to THAT room are you?!"[/Quote]

Room?... Does that mean...I can sleep? But.. Why am I feeling...like...something bad is going to happen...

Eiichi dozed off briefly, unable to keep his eyes open for long.

When he came too... He found himself naked and in a room full of things he had never seen before. His half open eye lids glanced around the space his vision a little blurry... What the hell was going on! The items on the walls were what terrified him the most. What could this room be used for- torture?! He tried to sit up but found that task to be difficult. What happened...to my clothes?

He had missed Akria's and Tsubasa's conversation, but when his eyes looked up, he found the two idols standing in front of him...naked as well.

"..w..hy...." His eyes wondered over there bodies, taking notice of their hard ons....were they--? Eiichi may have been intoxicated but it didn't take an idiot to fully grasp the situation and sadly...he was powerless against two guys! "N-no..no!"

He was effortlessly dominated by the others. Eiichi's eyes began to water feeling Tsubasa tease his neck and hand roam his body. He tried to stop Tsubasa's touch, wincing. His voice cracking as he pleaded with them. "p..please Tsubasa no..ah-ha..please...plea...ea...ahhh~!!" Eiichi's body violently julted, not expecting Akira to force his legs open and take his half hard length in his mouth. His soft crys became much more louder as he instinctively gripped the blondes hair, tugging on his gold strains. "Ahhh~!! A-Akria!! Nnugghh!! Ahhhha..haha--I-its dirty!! S-stop! Stop it!! Uunnhhhh~" Eiichi's words were full of fear and desperation...but his body was betraying him. With every kiss Tuebasa blessed him with..and every lick Akria gave him...his body trembled and it took very little time to make Eiichi hard again.

The tears that clouded Eiichi's eyes began creep down his cheeks as he panted again in pure ecstasy. He tried to remove Akria from his cock, but it was in vain. How could something so humiliating feel so good!

His last hope was Tomua, who continued to just sit on the side lines and film. Perhaps he could stop this...maybe knock some sense into Akria and Tsubasa. With tears falling from his eyes and his voice breaking from the pleasure he felt and the fear consuming his thoughts. He reached out to Tomua, his mitch-match eyes meeting the others in one final desperate attempt. His mysterious gaze held hope that maybe Tomua would save him...

"T-Tomua..h-help..help me..p-please..Ahh~ m-make it-- s-stop ah.. uummmmhh A-Akria!" He shuttered feeling the idols tongue lick his tip. If this continued he was defiantly going to cum again.

As the two idol began to tease and torment Eichi once more, they were happy to notice that Eiichi's body was quickly getting aroused once more. Especially Akira was able to sense it most directly as he felt Eiichi's manhood throb in size in his mouth, which he had no problem letting it go down his throat. Obviously there were some futile attempt to push them away and resist, but those were easily overpowered by Akira and Tsubasa.

"Oh please, dear Eiichi, don't cry..." Tsubasa said as he kissed the tear flowing down Eiichi's cheek, as his hands began to play with the model's little buds on his chest the pink haired idol said with a smile so kind that you may mistaken him for a saint, yet with two eyes so sadistic that he might as well be the devil incarnate: "It only makes me want to tease you more~~~" He chuckled when he saw Eiichi crying for help towards Touma, and turned to look at the only clothed person in the room and asked teasingly: "Aren't you going to help our poor little friend here?"

Touma froze a bit when he was suddenly put on the spot. On one hand he was rather uncomfortable for all this border lining rape happening in front of him, and would like to help Eiichi. But on the other hand Akira and Tsubasa were his best friends, and it wasn't like he strongly objected to Tsubasa's evil plan. Of course there was also the fact he was somewhat enjoying the situation as well.

After a short moment of thought, Touma tossed the phone to Tsubasa and said: "Sorry, but I'm with them." He began to strip off his clothing and soon was as naked as the rest of the three. His body was similarly well toned but his height made him look slimmer. And just like the other two, his member was standing firm between his legs, and judging by the glisten on the tip he must have secreted a lot of pre-cum while he was filming. For the first time throughout the night there was a tint of red on Touma’s face. He approached Eiichi and kissed the model gently and said: "I understand if you hate us for all this, but we really just find you very attractive and want to be friends with you."

"Oh yes, friends with benefits." Akira said as he let go of Eiichi's length and looked up at the poor model: "There's no better way to know someone quickly than to share the bed for a night. Really hope I knew this when I bumped into these two. Could've saved me a lot of trouble."

"Ha ha, don't pretend you didn't enjoy all of our time together." Tsubasa smiled as he reached for the bedside drawer and took out a small bottle of lubrication. Since Touma had handed him the phone he pulled away slightly to get a better angle and took over filming duty. Caring more about the results than Touma, Tsubasa began to record the lewd scene in front of them from more angles, as well as getting various close-up shots, like how Touma was drowning Eiichi in his gentle kiss, the ups and downs of the model's sweaty chest, and Eiichi's throbbing cock being pumped by Touma's firm hand.

Then Tsubasa pointed the camera towards Eiichi’s lower body, where Akira had raised up Eiichi’s hips on top of several pillows and smeared the crevice between his butt-cheeks with lube. He ran his fingers along the many folds of Eiichi’s entrance and said: “Relax Eiichi, this won’t hurt if you don’t struggle.”

Akira slowly stretched the tight pucker open with the tip of his finger, gradually burying the digit inside. With the help of the slimy lube it wasn’t really difficult. But Akira didn’t want to rush things and waited a while before pulling out slightly so he could add another finger. He said teasingly: “Man your ass is squeezing my fingers so tightly! As if you don’t want to let go!” When it became easier for Akira to move his fingers, he then began to touch around. From his experience it wouldn't take long for him to find Eiichi's prostate.

The very little shred of hope Eiichi once had, quickly shattered into a million tiny pieces, as he watched Touma give the phone to Tsubasa and began to undress!

"Sorry, but I'm with them." [/Quote]

Had they all lost there minds!! This.. This can't be happening!!..

He jerked away when Tomua came closer, but ultimately surrendered his lips to his kiss, which was surprisingly gentle. His soft lips were like a calm ocean...he kissed him with such permission, and gave him such slow, long lasting kisses, that Eiichi found himself wanting to kiss back!

"I understand if you hate us for all this, but we really just find you very attractive and want to be friends with you."[/Quote] Eiichi shook his head, his tears starting to fall more frequently one after the other...he didn't want this...at least...he never thought he'd want this...but the more his body responded to the others...the more unsure he became..."t-..to..mmnn~ Tomua~ aahh~ ha..ha." He opened his mouth, so the other would have better access. His tongue practically welcoming in Tomua's.

"Oh yes, friends with benefits."[/Quote]

It was getting harder and harder to stay conscious and he barely caught the quick conversation between Tusbasa and Akia. What were they saying?

Before he knew it be was being showered by Tomua's gentle kisses and felt Akria lift up his hips and something warm and sticky slip in between in cheeks. Akria teased him for only a moment, before slipping a finger inside him. Eiichi gasped, not expecting the odd sensation he was feeling. It hurt slightly, but his body was getting a type of pleasure from it. He wasn't expecting Akria's finger to slip inside him so easily. How much further were they going to take this?

“Relax Eiichi, this won’t hurt if you don’t struggle.” [/Quote]

With out thinking, the model held on to Tomua, almost nuzzling into him, as if he was a scared child. His moaning was that of pure pleasure, as Akria stretched him out , his cock twitching and dripping with pre-cum. "A-a..akkir-aa~ " He fliched feeling the blonde add a second finger.

“Man your ass is squeezing my fingers so tightly! As if you don’t want to let go!” [/Quote]

Eiichi shuttered, feeling himself get lost in this forbidden pleasure, his eyes widened when he suddenly felt Akria's fingers brush against his prostate his body instantly jumped causing him to try and pull away from the two. Ahh! A-Akira's~ w-waiii--- "His finger brushed against him again, and this time, he instantly came, and Tuebasa caught it all on camera.

His body convulsed, causing Eiichi to bite his lip, muffling his moan and digging his nails into Tomua's arms. His cum struck Akria's cheek and covered his stomach. His legs trembled as he tried to close them, clenching his eyes shut.

The model was so exhausted and drained that after he came, he fainted also immediately after his climax. He had never came so hard and quickly in such a short amount of him, nor had he ever felt this...good before. It was honestly a miracle that he stayed awake for as long as he did.

As Touma and Akira continued their assault on Eiichi, they could feel every twitch and shiver of the model's body as he was drowning in the sea of pleasure they were giving him. Touma felt a bit guilty when he noticed the tear running down Eiichi's face, the young man must be so confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting thoughts and sensations going through his mind and body. In all fairness they shouldn't do this to Eiichi without his clear consent, they should've stopped long ago when the first "no" came out of the model's mouth. However at this point there was no turning back. What's done it's done. All Touma could do was to make sure he make this whole ordeal as enjoyable for Eiichi as possible, so at the end of the day, the poor model wouldn't be left scarred or traumatized, and everything could work out for everyone at the end. With that thought in mind, Touma extended his tongue into Eiichi's mouth and lovingly danced with its counterpart, while he let go of Eiichi's member from his grip and began to rub the underside of the shaft with his fingers instead.

Meanwhile Akira was able to find Eiichi's prostate soon enough. The flocks of boys and girls who threw themselves at the blonde certainly paid off, as he was likely the most skillful when it comes to sexual matters among the three. Obviously the others had their own particular kinks and perks which made them terrific lovers in bed in their own right, but nobody ever complained about sleeping with Akira, whereas Touma and Tsubasa's sexual partners had mixed opinions. In any case, Akira's fingers skillfully stimulated Eiichi's sweet spot, pressing and rubbing the area with just enough force to awaken the dormant pleasure buried deep inside the young man's body. And soon enough, their efforts bore fruit, as with a lustful cry Eiichi's body trembled in ecstasy once more, with bursts of his cum hitting Akira cheek while the rest painted a glorious picture on the young man's beautiful mid-riff.

And of course, everything was caught by the camera in Tsubasa's hand. The pink haired idol let out an barely audible groan as his body shivered, almost as if he'd reached climax himself. When his shaking finally ended he got close to Akira and licked the slime off Akira' face and said joyfull: "Oh dear guys you two did a good job!" He then turned to the poor model and asked: "Did you enjoyed it Eiichi? How did it... huh?"

It was at that moment the three realized Eiichi had fell unconscious. The three looked at each other slightly dumbfounded until Akira broke the awkward silence: "So? What now?"

"Should we stop?" Touma asked.

"Oh hell no we're not gonna stop! I don't know about you but I'm not going to wank it off with a beauty lying perfectly naked right in front of my eyes!" Tsubasa protested.

"Me neither." Akira replied: "And besides, this is actually a good thing! We can take our time to properly prepare Eiichi without worrying about hurting him."

"But...." Touma muttered.

"Oh come on Touma! Don't pretend you don't want to do this! In fact you're probably the most desperate among us! When was the last time you get off?"

"......" Touma fell silent and frowned, as he couldn't deny the burning fire of desire which was lit by Eiichi's presence. While he was not as sexually active as the other two, the long intervals only made the occasional outbursts more intense and unbearable.

"Alright then, you guys just sit back and relax while I work my magic." Akira smiled almost maliciously as he resumed the movement of his fingers, wiggling, massaging, stretching, getting in and out. Then he pulled his hand back and formed a small cone with three of his fingers, and began to shove them through Eiichi's tight hole. It was significantly more difficult then before as Akira slowly pushed his fingers in, and stretching Eiichi's entrance wider and wider. During this whole process Tsubasa recorded every single moment of this lewd display, while Touma was getting too aroused to wait idly and actually began to masturbate, pumping his own shaft slowly.

Eventually Akira pulled out his hand completely, and Eiichi's hole was all prepared. Akira grabbed his own member and was about to get into postion, but he was pulled back by Tsubasa who said angrily: "Hey! You took his first kiss, I want to go first this time!"

"Oh please, I prepared him. So I should go first!" Akira responded.

The two began argue and push against each other as they tried to get into positon. With a sigh Touma pulled the two apart and said: "How about we let Eiichi decide?"

"That's a good point!" Tsubasa said as he got down to the still unconscious model and pressed on a few points of Eiichi's head and body.

"What was that?" Akira asked.

"Acupuncture." Tsubasa replied: "He should be waking up at any moment!"

The three waited keenly for their sleeping beauty to wake up. Once he did Tsubasa said with a devilish smile: "Wake up Eiichi, wake up! You wouldn't want to miss your first time do you? Speaking of which, who do you want to have your first time with?"

It feels...warm...

As Eiichi slept he felt the touch of hands all over his body. Some hands would wonder to places that made him slightly uncomfortable but he couldn't deny the odd pleasure he got from them. He felt conflicted, because he felt like he shouldn't be enjoying this...how could something so...wrong...feel so...good?

"Wake up Eiichi, wake up! You wouldn't want to miss your first time do you?"[/Quote]

Eiichi slowly opened his eyes, feeling flustered and groggy. He was a little surprised to see the three band members staring down at him...

"Speaking of which, who do you want to have your first time with?"[/Quote]

He blinked, looking confused for a moment but it only took seconds for him to recall the situation he was in... It was blurry in some parts but he understood why he was here and why he was naked. He felt sticky and hot, and was starting to get light headed again. "I..I..d-don't.." He bit his lip, holding his head in his hands. He wasn't feeling so good. He struggling to remember what happened and how each boy treated him...Tsubasa was a tease and rough...but he was exhilarating. Akira was slick and precise...it was almost like he knew every one of his weak points. He was dangerous..but addtitive...and Tomua...he was...gentle and caring..slow but...loving.

Eiichi was half hard thanks to Akria preparing him. The model glanced at Tomua before hiddening his gaze behind his hair. He felt like there was no way out of this situation. He was being peer pressured and taken advantage of but...he secretly wanted this...he was curious now...what was is like to have sex with another man? "T-..Tomua.."

He avoided everyone's gaze, blushing with embrassment. He didn't want this...but if he had to choose..then Tomua was most likely the best choice to have his first time with. He covered his face with his hand, wishing he could just disappear! This was so humiliating! And yet....why did he want more?!

The three members of SS looked on keenly as Eiichi woke up, and found the initial confusion exhibited by the model to be adorable. They waited with great anticipation as he pondered the important question of who to give his first time to, or rather, who to reluctantly let forced upon. When the name eventually left Eiichi's lips Tsubasa let out a long whine while Akira shrugged his shoulders. As for the one chosen, Touma, he was dumbfounded for a moment at Eiichi's choice, as he thought it would most likely be Akira out of them three. He couldn't help but feel a little pride for the choice and went down to remove Eiichi's hand from his face. A rare warm smile came to his usually expressionless face as he stared into Eiichi's beautiful odd eyes and said: "Alright Eiichi.... I do my best to make this enjoyable for you."

As Touma got up and held up Eiichi's legs. He shifted his body forward to position his hard erection against Eiichi's lubricated entrance. He slowly pushed forward and groaned as he felt Eiichi's pucker enveloping the tip of his tool. With Akira having painstakingly prepared Eiichi for this moment, it wasn't too difficult for Touma to push deeper inside, but it still felt rather tight especially when the widest part of Touma's tool was about to enter. Eventually the hardest part was over, and Touma was able to press the rest in without trouble.

During all this, Akira and Tsubasa were certainly not sitting idly by. At this point Tsubasa had put away his phone, and both Akira and Tsubasa had got down to pleasure Eiichi in an attempt to take his mind off the discomfort he must be feeling from being penetrated the first time. Each of them took one of Eiichi's nipples in their mouth and began to lick, suckle, bite and nibble on them lovingly. Tsubasa grabbed Eiichi's half hard member and started pumping, while Akira playfully fiddled with the model's testicles, rubbing and squeezing them between his fingers.

"I'm... going to move." Touma groaned almost painfully as he'd stayed still for a while to let Eiichi get used to his size, which to be frank was quite a harsh ordeal since he was quite aroused before he entered Eiichi and almost came the moment he got in. Slowly Touma began to pull his member out, dragging along Eiichi's intestines as more and more of his rod left Eiichi's rear, then just when the widest part of his tip was at the brink of popping out, Touma pushed his waist back forward till the rod was completely sheathed again. He repeated this process, each time just a little faster than the last, until Touma was doing a fast consistent piston movement. Touma could feel pleasure quickly building up between his groins as Eiichi's rear wrapped tightly around his length, and as Touma made several particularly powerful slams inside Eiichi, his body shivered and tensed up, and bursts of sperm was released deep inside Eiichi's body.

Touma remained inside Eiichi as he stopped and was breathing heavily. Meanwhile Akira and Tsubasa both pulled away from Eiichi and looked at him with a meaningful smile.

Tsubasa said: "You've made a good choice picking Touma, cause that's a whole night of fun guaranteed!"

"And the beast awakes" Akira added.

Just as the two made their comment, Touma had resumed his movement. Even having just reached climax, Touma's length did not lose any of its hardness. If anything, it seemed to have throbbed slightly bigger. You could almost see a fire now burning in Touma's usually calm dark eyes. His pace was also a lot faster than before, almost violently so. Touma pinned Eiichi's leg down as he started to pound the poor model mercilessly into the mattress, while he kissed Eiichi's lips forcefully and chased Eiichi's tongue inside his mouth.

I want to ask you something, do you plan on making Eiichi purely Uke? Cause I may want to let Tsubasa be Seke so to get more variety in sexual positions. I mean Akira got Eiichi's first kiss (not really the first kiss but you get what you mean), Touma got his anal virginity, Tsubasa should also get a "first" from Eiichi so might as well be the first ass he enters.

• 2 weeks later...
"Alright Eiichi.... I do my best to make this enjoyable for you."[/Quote]

Eiichi shuttered as Tomua took his legs, putting him in a embarrssing postion. When he felt Tomua's hard erection touch his entrance the model panicked, shifting his body as if he was trying to run away. "T-Tomua wait! I-ts not gonna hurt r-right?..nnahh~"

The boy quivered as Tomua slowly pushed himself inside him, moaning softly and panting. The further Tomua ventured inside him the more, responsive Eiichi became, trembling against the others body. At this point, Eiichi was feeling more pleasure than pain, even though he was still fairly tight. He whimpered feeling Tomua's length all the way inside him. He was honestly surprised that he was so big and that he could fit his entire cock inside him. The pain was barable, and was practically over shadowed by the pleasure he was feeling, thanks to Akria and Tsubasa who were playing with his sensitive nipples. His half hard cock quickly hardered at the touch of the others. The model really started to squirm when Tsubasa started to pump him. "Aaaa~ hha..ha..N.. Nnnuhh~..I..I ca--aaa..nt..ha! HA! Haa~!!" He could hardly endure the ecstasy the boys were giving him. He julted, trembling even more as Akria found another sentive place, fiddling with his testicles, rubbing and squeezing. "N-not there! AH~ NNnnaaa~ A..Akira! Nnaa~ " His eyes began to water, overwhelmed by the boys lust and teasing.

"I'm... going to move." [/Quote]

Eiichi locked eyes with Tomua, giving him a small nod, and biting his lip. It didn't hurt too much having him inside him so...it shouldn't hurt if he moved right?... Wrong.

The model whimpered as Tomua began to pull out, only to push back inside him. The way he moved gave Eiichi chills and he gasped every time Tomua pushed his way back inside him, moaning when he pulled out. His tears beginning to overflow, crying at how much it hurt...and how good it felt. The faster he got, the more Eiichi metled. The model quickly tried to cover his mouth with one hand and gripped Tsubasa's arm with the other. He counted on the keyboardist to comfort him and somehow ease his pain into pleasure.

"Ah!! Ahh! AHH! T-TOMUA! nnaaaahh" His body was far to honest, and Eiichi was unable to hide the sheer pleasure he was feeling, he came again, semon bursting out of his cock and covering his stomach again and getting all over Tsubasa's and Akria's hands. But it wasn't over yet...The innocent model was not ready for Tomua's several powerful slams and he cried like a baby, shrieking. He tried to close his legs, and push Tomua away, but he was far to weak to resist him. So he dung his nails into Tuebasa's arm, taking the pounding Tomua was giving him until he finally came inside him. The model shivered again, not expecting Tomua to fill his insides.

It was over...

The model winced feeling Tsubasa's and Akria's warmth leave him. He didn't want them to pull away. His teary eyed gaze fell on the boy who was still inside him...why hadn't he pulled out yet?

"You've made a good choice picking Touma, cause that's a whole night of fun guaranteed!"[/Quote]

He glanced over at the smiling band members, looking confused.

"And the beast awakes"[/Quote]

"wha--Ah!! Agghhhaa ha! Ha! Ah! Ha..ha..ha.haaa! Ahh!"

The dark haired model graoned suddenly feeling Tomua start to move again inside him! How was he not done?! He had just finished!

His pace quicked and Tomua began to violently slam into him, pinning his legs to the mattress. They were no longer having simple sex but rather...Tomua was fucking him. He cried, begging Tomua to stop or to at least go slower, but his protests were hushed with a passionate kiss, as Tomua forcefully chased his tongue. Silva slipped from Eiichi's mouth, his moans now muffled by the others lips. "Mmmnn- ah ha..h-hurnnnmm...hurts- ha! Ha! Mmuugghh~"

Touma worked his waist mercilessly as he bred Eiichi with all the strength he had, and it was indeed quite a lot. He groaned and growled like a wild animal, letting his baser instincts take over.Even though Tsubasa and Akira had seen their close friend like this before, it never failed to amaze them how different Touma could get when he became aroused in comparison to the his normally cool and level-headed behavior. The two of them, especially Tsubasa certainly enjoyed the lewd sight in front of them, seeing and hearing Eiichi moan and cry helplessly like this. But as much as they wanted to see how much of a mess Eiichi would be like after being fucked by Touma till dawn, they were not going to just sit by and leave their own raging tools hanging.

After some pushing band nudging, it was Akita who decided to approach the beast mid-breeding. He approached Touma from the side and tapped on his shoulder. The first time was ignored. So Akira had no choice but to do a second, then a third. He was then finally met with the furious glare of Touma, clearly annoyed by the others interruption. But Akira didn't seem phased, at least not from the outset.

"You mind not hoard dear Eiichi for yourself? It three of us remember?" Akira said bluntly.

Touma paused his movement and stayed still. A glimmer of reason returned to his eyes as he straightened up his body. He pulled his member out of the poor model's body so he could flip him around. Touma then grabbed Eiichi up with him as he laid his back on the headboard then let Eiichi lay on his chest while re-entering Eiich's entrance. Essentially Touma had freed up Eiichi's front so the other two could use the model as they wish. Having made his peace with the two, Touma resumed his movement as he bumped his waist up and pounded Eiichi from below.

"Alright, so how should we do this? Technically I can get to Eiichi's ass from here but..." Akita looked at the very occupied hole of Which I and said: "He can't fit another one of us, at least not now."

"Why don't you let Eiichi help with his mouth then? I'm sure Eiichi wouldn't mind." Taubasa said deviously.

"You sure about this? Weren't you all upset about me taking his first kiss moments ago? This is definitely another first I'd get" Akira said surprised.

"Oh don't worry I get my own 'first'" Tsubasa smiled as he reached for the bottle of lubrication and poured a generous amount on his hands.

Understanding what Tsubasa had planned, Akira whistled joyfully as he approached Eiichi, leaving Tsubasa to prepare himself while he presented his erection in front of the model's face, which was all messy due to the tears, sweat and saliva. Akira said gently: "Open your pretty mouth for me, dear Eiichi. Oh and please don't bite. That wouldn't work out well for any of us."

Akira grabbed Eiichi's head as he pointed his member against Eiichi's mouth. He chuckled slightly as he rubbed the tip of it against Eiichi's soft lips. Given the fact that he was constantly moaning and crying from Touma's hard breeding, there was little chance that the poor model could have kept his mouth shut against the intruding member. Soon Akita could feel the warmth and wetness of Eiichi's mouth around his erection. But he didn't go for Eiichi's throat right away. He was curious as to how would Eiichi react to him.

Eiichi was a mess...

The poor model was begging and sobbing at this point. He felt so helpless and confused. He felt used and betrayed. But most of all he hated the fact that his body betrayed him. He had responded to the boys touching and teasing..and for a brief moment...wanted to go further...but now he was regretting his choice. By now all Eiichi could do was cry, and lightly struggle against Tomua with the little strength he had. He would of never imaged that Tomua became like this during sex. He was almost like a wild animal.

When Tomua suddenly stopped and removed himself from inside him, the model shuttered. His gaze following Tomua. He barely could hear, let alone process Akria and Tomua's conversation. But whatever Akria said to Tomua made this worse for him. It was foolish of him to think that this nightmare was even close to being over.

He protested as Tomua flipped him over and pulled him closer, forcing Eiichi on his lap, facing away from him. "T-Tomua..ha..I-it hurts...s-stop...p-please- AH! haha- Mmuugghh- haaa!" Eiichi's begging was cut short as Tomua re-entered him, making him cry out. The model leaned forward, as of he could get away, trembling as Tomua's assault on his rear continued. It was hard to hear what Akria and Tsubasa were chatting about thanks to the pounding he was getting. He was far to distracted to try and and listen in on the twos conversation.

He glanced at Tusbasa seeing him grab a bottle of lubrication, and Eiichi quickly feared what the other was planning. However he couldn't really watch what he was doing, now that Akria stood in front of him, presented his erection.

Eiichi met his eyes, hoping he'd have some kind or mersey for him.

"Open your pretty mouth for me, dear Eiichi. Oh and please don't bite. That wouldn't work out well for any of us."[/Quote]

Eiichi eyes widened and he quickly shook his head. "N..no ha..nnhh..p-please d-don't A..aaaakira..I..I C-cannaa!"

His resistance ment nothing as Akria pressed his member against his lips, and grabbed his hair, making it so Eiichi couldn't pull away. The model clenched his eyes shut, unable to keep his mouth closed due to Tomua's pounding. Akria member easily entered his mouth.

The model gripped Akria's legs, using him as support as his groans became muffled. He could hardly fit half of Akria's member in his mouth. But Eiichi refused to suck the other off, his saliva coated Akria's length, and his teeth rubbed against the lead singer, as Eiichi tried to pull away. Resisting. What would Akria do to him, if he didn't have his way?

Touma was working his waist feverishly as he worked his waist and pounded his cock inside Eiichi's body. While all the alchohol in the world couldn't cloud his mind even for a single bit, at that moment, Touma was drunk, intoxicated by the beautiful idol now moaning and crying on top of him. With the glimmer of reason still existed in his mind he reached a hand to Eiichi's chest and played with the man's nipple, trying to make it more pleasurable for the poor model.

As for Akira, he was enjoying the moment in a different way. Sure Eiichi wasn't giving him a good blowjob by any stretch of the definition, but seeing his member inside the man's beautiful mouth was still quite a sight to behold. It felt so "wrong" to taint someone so pure as Eiichi, which made it all the more sweet. While Akira wasn't as sadistic when it comes to matters like this as Tsubasa, he could understand the appeal very well. He chuckled slightly when he felt Eiichi's teeth brush against his rod and said: "Oh dear Eiichi try to be more cooperate. The more you play along, the quicker this ends... Well.. I guess I can't fault you for being bad at something you've never done before..." Akira grabbed his length and began to point it downwards so the tip was rubbing against Eiichi's tongue. He moaned joyfully as he felt the soft wetness of the appendage against the sensitive tip of his member and could feel pleasure quickly building up in his body.

Meanwhile Tsubasa had used his lube covered fingers to stretch his own entrance open. It's been quite a while since he had to be on the receiving end, but thankfully his body remembered the fun he had. He let out a small moan when he stuck three fingers through his tight entrance, but those were nowhere near enough to satisfy his now awakened itch. After a short while Tsubasa felt he was prepared enough so he got on all fours and crawled backward towards Eiichi. He reached back and grabbed Eiichi's erection and guided it towards his well lubricated hole, and slowly pushed back further and further. The pink haired idol moaned sensually as he felt Eiichi entering his body, stretching his hole open and rubbing against his intestines: "Ah... ha ha... I envy you Eiichi... Not a lot of people get to expierence an orgy like this...! Ugh... ah.... ha ha....!"

Once Tsubasa took the entire shaft in he stayed there and enjoyed the sensation, feeling the hardness of Eiichi inside his body. He began to wiggle his waist alternating from circular motion to back and forth, finding the angle to best pleasure Eiichi and himself. Eventually he found the perfect angle, and as Eiichi's erection rubbed against Tsubasa's sweet spot he let out the loudest, most lustful moan yet.

The orgy continued as the three idols pleasured themselves with the model's body, stimulating almost all of the man's erogenous spots. Akira came first as he released a thick load of cum in Eiichi's mouth. Next came Touma, though it was only the second time of many, as he made another deposit of his desire inside, and resumed movement only moments latter. Then Tsubasa came, arching his back and raised his head up as waves of pelasure traversed his body, causing him to tremble, and caused bursts of white slime to shoot out his erection. Once Akira and Tsubasa pulled away and rested on the sideline, Touma pinned Eiichi on the bed once more and continued to breed the poor model, and only stopped after cumming for two more times.

Eventually all of them were satisfied (in the case of Touma it was more like he had regained enough reason to stop), and understandably Eiichi was beyond exhausted. They took the poor model to the washroom and laid him down into the massive pool like bath of theirs, cleaned them all up in and out, then took the poor model to the guest room and laid him to rest. The three idols said their goodnight and returned to their own room respectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Eiichi felt like his body was burning! He was covered in tears, sweat, and cum and the poor model had lost all of his strength to resist. With Tomua raming him, it was hard for Eiichi to suck Akria off and take his punishment. He coaked on the idol's cock, forcing him to pull away and cough.

"Oh dear Eiichi try to be more cooperate. The more you play along, the quicker this ends... Well.. I guess I can't fault you for being bad at something you've never done before..."[/Quote]

Eiichi slightly nodded, tears still streaming down his face. His body trembled as he opened his mouth and took Akria's cock once more, this time complying. He quickly tried to relax his throat and put his mouth to work, sucking Akria and rolling his tongue around the mans tip.

Doing so was a nice distraction for him, since Eiichi could barely take the pounding Touma was giving him. His moaning was now muffled thanks to Akria filling his mouth. Eiichi couldn't help but grab and hold on to Akria for support as he tried to please him.

Eiichi wasn't sure how long this lasted but he opened his eyes feeling the bed sink a little more as Tsubasa returned coming towards him. He couldn't speak, so all he could do was watch with wide eyes as the keyboardist grabbed his erection and guided it towards his entrance.

"mmnnff! Ha..haaa!" Eiichi had stopped feeling good sometime after Tomua's merciless assault...but the moment his cock found its way into Tsubasa a wave of unknown pleasure surged throughout his body.

Tsubasa was tight but so warm and wet! Far better than any girl!

"Ah... ha ha... I envy you Eiichi... Not a lot of people get to expierence an orgy like this...! Ugh... ah.... ha ha....!" [/Quote] Having Tsubasa stimulate his front, caused his behind to relax a little bit more, almost as if he was finally excepting this, his cock got harder, his hips began to move on there own, and his ass was starting to suck Tomua in. He was responded better than he would of ever thought was possible and with Tsubasa wiggling and moving his ass, he didn't have to do much, but god did he want too! Tsubasa easily found that perfect angle for not only him but for himself, and he gasped feeling his cock touch Tsubasa's sweet spot.

He instantly came inside him, unable to hide how good he was feeling now that he was inside Tsubasa

The orgy continued for what seemed like hours. Akira came first, cumming in Eiichi's mouth. He swallowed a good amount of the others cum, letting the rest slip from his lips as he coughed and winced. Soon after was Touma, but even after cumming he still continued his assault, making Eiichi shutter and cry more.

Tsubasa came next, and Eiichi couldn't help but wonder if he too looked as sexy as Tsubasa when he climaxed. The model blushed, getting hard again just seeing Tsubasa so vulnerable.

"Nnaa~ ha ha!! T..Tomua- nnaagghh! Hhaaaa! H-hurts...huaa! Nnnaahh I c-cant! P..please..Aannhh!"

The model whimper as Akria and Tsubasa pulled away from him, he was a little glad Tomua changed the position, giving his back a break but this angle really made him squirm. It didn't take long for Tomua to find his weak spot making him convulse and cry out in pain and pleasure, gripping the bed sheets and shuttering with every thrust. He came again, decorating Tomua's stomach with his warm cum.

By the time Tomua was done and satisfied , Eiichi was exhausted and passed out again. He hardly could move and there was some blood dripping from his behind, along with semen. There was no type of preparation that could of prepared Eiichi for Tomua's wild animal like instinct.

The model blacked out, looking almost lifeless as the band members took him to the bath and cleaned him, letting him rest in a bed for the night.

{Next Day}

Eiichi woke up late in the afternoon. When he finally did open his eyes he slowly sat up, groaning. He held his head in his hands, hoping it would some how ease his pain splitting headache. "ahh-..." His body hurt all over, but his head and ass hurt the most. It only came in vague flashes but it didn't take Eiichi long to recall the events from last night...He actually had an orgy....with Star Struck!

He felt his eyes start to water, feeling a little violated and taken advantage of. He quickly searched the room for his clothes and struggled to dress himself as he stumbled around the room frantic. What time is it! I..I gotta get out if here- Mr.Takishi is going to be so upset!!

Once Eiichi was dressed. He searched the room for his phone, but he had no luck finding it. Did one of the guys have it? Or perhaps...he left it in the living room.

The model stormed out of his room in a hurry, looking like a sexy mess. He avoided eye contact with any and all of the famous musicians, looking for his phone. Luckly he didn't need to ask anyone where his phone was, because he immediately found it sitting on the coffee table. " I gotta go." He muttered. His voice trembling as he kept his head low. He rushed over to the door, looking as if he would never return again. He was in denial. He was running away!

The three idols woke up relatively early, at least in the case of Touma who got up just like any other morning. He left his room wearing comfortable shirt and troursers. At this point his mind was a lot more clear than last night, and couldn't help but feel really guilty for what they've put Eiichi's through last night, with himself probably brought the most pain to the poor model. He sneaked by the guest room and peaked inside, finding the beautiful man still asleep, so he closed the door and left the model to rest peacefully. He then headed for the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for himself.

A couple of hours latter Akira and Tsubasa also emerged from their rooms, with Akira only in his underwear and holding his head groaning, while Tsubasa was in his pink pajamas and rubbing his eye looking half asleep.

"Morning." Touma said from the kitchen, he figured the others were going to get up late so was already preparing brunch for them.

"Morning.... ah god damn it my head....!" Akira groaned as he sat at the dining table, clearly feeling the effect of the hangover.

"Morning guys. Is Eiichi still sleeping?" Tsubasa said as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Last time I check, yes." Touma said as he put the scramble eggs in the plates.

The three of them sat at the dining table talked among themselves for a while, discussing what happened last night and what they should do next, which resulted in some disagreements and arguments, most notably regarding what to do with the "footage" they got yesterday. Touma wanted them all deleted but Tsubasa insisted on keeping them "for personal use." They all agreed however that they will not use the video as leverage against Eiichi in any way. Then in the afternoon the door of the guest room finally opened. All three of them rose from their seats as they saw Eiichi emerge, whose rather messy clothes plus the blush on his face made him look quite alluring.

“Good morning Eiichi.. How is.. Wa ..wait just wait a second!” Tsubasa said hurriedly as he saw the model get his phone and heading straight for the door. He managed to rush in front of Eiichi and blocked his way: “ You can’t just go out like this! You’re a total mess! You look like you could just faint at any second! ”

Touma and Akira had also caught up with the two, and the two, while Akira approached Eiichi with his usual charming smile he lightly put his hand on Eiichi’s shoulder and said: “Come on, at least have some breakfast. We know a thing or two about hangover food. You’ll feel a lot better once you got something down your stomach. Isn’t that right Touma?”

“Ugh.... I suppose?” Touma said hesitantly, as he personally had zero idea as to what a “hangover” would feel like, let alone what would remedy it. But putting the matter aside, he did want to make up to Eiichi for what he’d done last night during his frenzy. He’d certainly not let Eiichi leave on an empty stomach.

All Eiichi could do was think about getting out of this apartment. This nightmare he had put himself into. Of how he desperantly wished that this was all a dream.

“Good morning Eiichi.. How is.. Wa ..wait just wait a second!”[/Quote]

Eiichi ingored Tsubasa, reaching for the door but was suddenly stopped by the other. He tensed up looking nervous, not meeting the others gaze. "P-please move!"

“ You can’t just go out like this! You’re a total mess! You look like you could just faint at any second! ”[/Quote]

Eiichi clenched his hands into fists, in an effort to control his fear and...anger. "I don't care! I-its your fault!" When Akria reached out towards him and touched his shoulder, Eiichi was quick to smack his hand away, almost scared to have him near. Were they all just going to pretend that last night didn't happen!! That they all...ALL took advange of him! That they tricked him!!! THAT THEY FILMED AND HUMILIATED HIM!! "Don't touch me! Don't ever come near me again! I don't want your food, let alone be in the same room with you! How are you gonna just stand there and act like nothing happened! Like what you did last night..w..wasn't...wasn't wrong. " His voice cracked as Eiichi started to lose his composer. He felt confused and betrayed. "D-did you think I wouldn't remember because I was drunk? I trusted you! I trusted all of you and you all....y-you all just...." Eiichi couldn't even say it. He rubbed his eyes, refusing to let any tears fall as he turned to Tsubasa with anger in his beautiful mitch-match eyes. "I want that video you took deleted and then I want you to get out of my way, and never talk to me again!" Eiichi was beyond upset but even so...if he suddenly left there apartment like he was now, there was no doubt someone would catch a photo of him. With his messy hair, wrinkled clothes, and very visible bruises and hickies all over his body, the headlines wouldn't look good. But...Eiichi was so upset he wasn't thinking about his career or the paparazzi outside the idols apartment. He wasn't even aware of his appearance and just how awful he looked. All he could think about...was running away. He no longer felt safe being in the same room as Star Struck. He was a in shock, traumatized little puppy barking madly at his owners.

"Of course I don't expect you to forget about everything, and we're not going to pretend nothing had happened." Akira said as he closed the distance between him and Eiichi further and cornered him between himself and the wall. He looked down at Eiichi's odd eyes, which were filled with fear, anger and confusion, and felt a surge of emotions in his heart which was hard to decipher. Excitement? Thrill? Guilt? Frustration? All of them mixed up into a chaotic mess which poured out of his mouth: "But give me a break Eiichi. Don't give me the whole helpless victim crap. Do you need me to remind you just how many times you came last night? You can try to deny it all you want, but it won't change the fact that you enjoyed it as much as we did."

"Relax Akira! He's just a little confused." Tsubasa smiled as he pushed Akira aside and reached for Eiichi's clothes, fixing his his collar and straightening his shirt, then gently brushed his hair so he didn't look like as messy as before. As he fixed Eiichi’s clothes, Tsubasa looked at the model with a smile which could almost be interpreted as gentle, but you can’t miss the deviousness flickering in the pink haired idol’s eyes. With a meaningful smile Tsubasa said: “But Akira was right though, you enjoyed it so much last night, and so did we. It was such a wonderful time that I want to keep the video as souvenir.!Unless you give me a very good reason to do so, I have no intention to delete it any time soon.”

Tsubasa stepped to the side and cleared Eiichi’s way to the door and said : “Leave if you wish, but remember the deal we made: you appear in our music video, and we give you our signed merchandise plus attend little Jamie’s birthday party. Call me when your head is cooler and ready to talk.”

Eiichi felt his body tense up as he was cornered by Akira. His eyes widened slightly as the other got in his face and corrected him. He wanted to say something back and deny everything Akria said but the moment he tried too...nothing came out of his mouth. He froze. "I....y-you..." He sighed heavly, frustred and shook by Akira's words. Was he right? Yes he came...he came a lot actually but..that didn't necessarily mean me wanted it!....right? n-no! I I didn't...really want this to happen...!

Eiichi bit his lip as Tsubasa stepped in, smiling and fixing his clothes. Eiichi partially flinched when he touched him, not expecting him to suddenly be so...calm? What was he planning...His touch was oddly caring and gentle, which made Eiichi very uneasy.

"But Akira was right though, you enjoyed it so much last night, and so did we. It was such a wonderful time that I want to keep the video as souvenir.!Unless you give me a very good reason to do so, I have no intention to delete it any time soon.” [/Quote]

Eiichi glared at Tsubasa, and could easily come up with a million reasons as to why that video should be deleted.

The pink haired idol cleared a path for him, stepping aside and Eiichi was eager to take it, walking quickly and gripping the door handle but what stopped him was the chilling words Tsubasa said next.

“Leave if you wish, but remember the deal we made: you appear in our music video, and we give you our signed merchandise plus attend little Jamie’s birthday party. Call me when your head is cooler and ready to talk.”[/Quote]

What was that suppose to mean?! Eiichi clearly didn't want anything to do with Star Struck, much less have them in his home and around his little sister, or be in there music video! If he suddenly cancelled there plans...would Tsubasa...release the video? It would be easy to blure out there own faces and leave his visible...Is he...b-black mailing me..?

The models grip loosened on the door handle. Shook by the others words...he was being muniplited once more! He would of never guessed that Star Stuck would suddenly control his entire courier in the palm of there hands. W..what do I do!

He stood at the door for a few seconds, but to Eiichi it felt like hours, as he struggling to find a solution or at least something to say back to Tsubasa! "...I...I use to think..there was a little bit of good in every one...but I now know...how wrong I was.......fine...I won't forget or deal but...when it's over...I want that video deleted...swear to me you'll delete it!" He raised his voice, turning back to glare at Tsubasa with watery eyes. Hoping to get some sort of answer out of him. He was desperate at this point, and had never found himself facing such a conflict before

Touma's body shook slightly when he saw the look in Eiichi's eyes, the anger, the despise, it really didn't help when he arguably hurt Eiichi the most during last night. He looked at Akira and Tsubasa who somehow even when faced with the piercing stare of Eiichi remained calm, especially Tsubasa, whose smile didn't waver for even a single moment. Hesitantly he said: "Tsubasa.. maybe we should..."

But before Touma could finish what he was saying, Tsubasa's smile brightened when he heard Eiichi's willingness to go through with their deal: "I'm glad you've come around Eiichi! I am sure you'd find the good in us in no time! As for the video... let's just say that I'll keep it for a while, until I have no use of it anymore. Now do you want to leave now? Should I call a cab for you?"

"I'll drive you home!" Touma suddenly went pass Tsubasa and Akira. He looked at Eiichi and said: "Please, let me do this. It's the least I can do."

Once Eiichi left Akira and Tsubasa looked at each other. The blonde idol huffed slightly and said: "So? What's next?"

"Next? Next we wait and let everything sink in." Tsubasa said with a smile.

Sorry for the shorter reply. If you let Touma drive Eiichi home then we can play out a bit of their interactions (or lack there of). If not then maybe we can skip ahead a little, let Eiichi calm down and really think things over (plus get really confused emotionally and sexually). Then we can maybe get to Jamie's birthday party?

What Tsubasa said next, shook Eiichi to his very core. Pure anger urged threw out his body, did he once again fall into Tsubasa's hands! They way he phrased his words and almost tipped toed around the conversation while controlling it was...terrifying. He was so cunning and manipulative it was scary. When the pink haired devil offered him a cab he bit his lip, wanting to speak but now ..he was afraid too. What if he said the wrong thing? What if Tsubasa twisted his words around and muniplited him again.

"I'll drive you home!"[/Quote]

Eiichi turned, surprised that Tomua would suddenly offer him a ride, he almost forgot that he was there. He was so quite threw out this entire...argument ?

"A ride from you is that last thing I want." He hissed, his eyes falling so he didn't have to look at the three.

"Please, let me do this. It's the least I can do." [/Quote]

Eiichi kept his head down, falling silent for a long moment as if he was weighing out his options. Which he was. He really didn't want a ride from Tomua...however...there was a chance that the paparazzi were outside, and given his appearance, it wasn't a good idea for him to be seen. At this moment he needed to consider his career, not his emotions. "..Fine...but don't except a thank you...I'm only accepting because I have too..." He said bitterly. He glared at Tsubasa one last time, before grabbing his jacket and storming out the door. He hated being near the boys, so the moment he stepped out of their apartment he felt a little bit better, as if he was a fly escaping a spiders web.

But in all honestly, If Eiichi was a fly. He was now forever entangled in the devish spider web known as Star Struck. The model stood by the elevator, with his arms crossed and head low, he kept his distance from Tomua, not speaking to him. He refused to forgive the man for what he had done to him last night...His body and behind were throbbing in pain because of Tomua. Eiichi couldn't even image how pathetic he must of looked, crying and begging for Tomua to stop or go slower...How stupid did he look when he had asked Tomua for help?! To save him! He must of thought it was funny, seeing him like that....What did he think of him now?

He knew he wasn't going to get an apology from Akria or Tsubasa , since they felt like they didn't do anything wrong...but....What about Tomua. Would he apologize for going bezerk on him? For not saving him?That was stupid! I'm so stupid!! Uugghhh!!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He ran a frustrated hand over his face, wishing he could just disappear. How could he have trusted them all so easily!

Touma sighed as he quickly grabbed the key and followed Eiichi out of the room, seeing the upset model waiting for him he hurriedly got in front of him and began to lead the way. Touma wasn't the most talkative person to begin with, and the situation between them robbed whatever little words left in the idol's mouth. The light music in the elevator was almost stereotypical awkward given the circumstances, and the claustrophobic elevator box just made the whole atmosphere worse.

The elevator door opened, and Touma lead Eiichi to their fancy sports car. Moments latter they were on the road. Touma turned to Eiichi and asked: "Where is your home? .....if you don't feel comfortable telling me your address then tell me where do you want me to drop you off."

The drive was eerily quiet, which Touma tried to change by turning on the radio, but he hurriedly turned it off when it just so happened that they were playing one of Star Struck's songs, as he suspected their voices were probably the least Eiichi needed at that moment. While normally Touma don't mind the silence, as he wasn't the talkative type himself, he felt he had to say something to Eiichi, but was also afraid of his reaction.

The lights turned red and the car stopped at a crossroad. While the engine rumbled and a nervous sweat flow down Tou'as cheek, he finally opened his mouth and said: "I'm... really sorry for what we've done.... for what I've done... Tsubasa's schemes are usually not this... messed up.... and everything usually works out well for everyone so I..."

Touma shook his head and fell silent again, since he felt like he was making excuses. The lights turned green and he started the car again.

• 2 weeks later...

Silence. Mind numbing, awkward, soul crushing silence. Eiichi didn't look nor speak to Tomua as he sat in the idols car with his arms crossed and head resting on the window. When they left he had noticed some photographer's posted outside Star Struck's apartment, so in the end, he avoided possible attention at the cost of his pride. The model shifted in his seat, looking uncomfortable, it was difficult for Eiichi to sit on his behind for obvious reasons.

"Where is your home? .....if you don't feel comfortable telling me your address then tell me where do you want me to drop you off."[/Quote]

Eiichi glanced at the other for a brief moment before colliding his forehead with the window again. Akria and Tsubasa 's words haunting him.

"6th, 24 Kyoto. 4th house to your right...the light blue one..." It didn't matter if the boy band knew where he lived, he was gonna have to give them that information regardless.

Before silance filled the car again, Touma turned on the radio, only to switch it off as quickly as he had turned it on. Of course the radio was playing one of Star Strucks most popular song. He scuffed, shaking this head, annoyed.

When they reached a stop light, Eiichi was surprised to hear Tomua speak to him again.

"I'm... really sorry for what we've done.... for what I've done... Tsubasa's schemes are usually not this... messed up.... and everything usually works out well for everyone so I..."[/Quote]

Eiichi listened and the more Tomua talked, the more irritated he became. Sure he apologized, which made him feel some type of way, but his last sentence is what upset him...Usually works out well for everyone.

"Wow..." He said bitterly. "Its a good thing you stopped youserself half way, it's not a real or sincere apology when you try to justify it."

He rolled his eyes, unsure if his apology was even real, it was defiantly not even worth accepting.

"Sorry your plan for taking advantage of me and raping me didn't work out well for you! His voice full of venom! He looked away feeling all the pain and resentment he had bottled up emerge all over again.

"You jerk..." He said softly, his voice trembling again. He heaved a heavy sigh, calming himself.

Touma remained silent when Eiichi made his feelings clear. It was hard to bear, but he deserved all of it. He wasn't nearly as good as Tsubasa and Akira when it comes to rhetorical skills, at least when it comes to day to day conversations. So there was simply no way that his apology could ease Eiichi's anger. If it were the other two members perhaps the conversation could've gone more smoothly. Touma wondered why did they let him drive Eiichi home instead of doing so themselves? Was it part of the devious idol's schemes as well? In any case Touma could only do what he could to try making up to the poor model. Shortly after the car pulled up in front of Eiichi's house, and as Eiichi was getting off the car Touma reached out his hand and tried to say something, but failed to come up with anything. He simply just stayed in the car as he saw the model disappear behind the door. With a heavy heart, Touma began his drive back home.

Once he was back Touma was surprised to find the living room of their apartment was transfomred into what seemed to came straight out of a detective movie, with a huge whiteboard with the map of the city on it, and various different points being marked with a pin. Piles of documents scattered on the dining table, while Tsubasa and Akira was starring at the map with their hands crossed and groaning.

"Ugh... what are you guys doing?" Touma asked.

"Oh there you are Touma, just in time!" Tsubasa said as he hopped towards the idol and grabbed him towards the map. With his usual bright smile he said: "Now let's plan our dates with Eiicih."

"Da.... dates?" Touma said surprised: "I doubt he'd go on dates with us after what we've done."

"Oh but he has to." Tsubasa said: "As long as we've got the video, he'd have to do whatever we want."

"I thought we've agreed that we're not going to blackmail him with it?!" Touma said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Of course. I'd never leak the video even if my life depend on it." Tsubasa said with a devious smile: "But there's no way Eiichi would believe that, and we might as well use that to our advantage."

"I hope you know what you're doing." Touma said.

"Relax Touma. We'll make it work." Akira joined in the conversation as he wrapped his arms around the other two idol's neck and said: "It will be fun. Even for Eiichi."

I forgot to ask what do you want to do next. You want to do the birthday party? Or we can mention it passingly and pick up when Eiichi gets a call from the idols for their "dates".

• 2 weeks later...

{ One Week Later }

Eiichi sat in his room, looking outside the window. Today was Jamie's birthday, so his family were all down stairs, eagerly awaiting there arrival. In truth, this was Jamie's second bithday party, the first included her friends and their entire family. This one however was much smaller, and most likely was not going to last as nearly as long. Days had passed since his....encounter with Star Stuck, and he had done his best to not only hide the evidence of that night but also to forget about what happened.

Eiichi ended up telling his agent that he was sick and couldn't attended his photo shoots. Luckly he was able to push them back rather then cancel them. He couldn't very well go to a photo shoots covered in hickie's and bruises. He couldn't image the things people would say about him...how...ashamed and embarrassed he'd feel. ..They'll be here any minute... His heart pounding a little quicker than normal, was he nervous? Or perhaps scared? Eiichi had decided to try and overcome that night and not let it faze him. Telling himself things like:

It was a mistake!

It never happened.

It'll go away!

They forced me!

They tricked me!

I didn't like it!

I did nothing wrong. I was drunk!

He numbed himself, and barried his thoughts and feelings. The only thing he allowed himself to feel...was anger and hatred. He needed to stay as far away from Star Struck as he could and not let them get under his skin.

Eiichi felt his body tense seeing a black van pull into his family's drive way, struggling to keep his emotions bottled up when he saw the band members step out of the vehicle with their faces hidden...he was finally going to face them...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"OMG! YOUR ACTUALLY HERE!! EEEHHH!!!"

Jamie was the first to shriek in excitement, greeting the members of Star Struck with tears in her eyes. Mr. Takishi tried to calm her down, but couldn't help but smile seeing his daughter so happy.

"Haha, Calm down Jamie, at the end of the day, they are just normal people. "

"Dad! There is nothing normal about the number one boy band in our living room!! Your here!! Your actually here!!! Tsubasa! I am your biggest fan!" She giggled, turning to Akria and Tomua. "Oh but I love all of you...its just...Tsubase is my favorite. " She said sweetly, not trying to hurt there feelings.

" Thank you so much for coming and agreeing to have dinner with us, we are truly grafutul....are daughter has been supporting you guys for quite some time so this really means a lot to her...as you can tell. "

"Supporting? More like obsessed. " Jin laughed, offering the band members a chill demeanor and friendly hand shake. It seemed his family were all captivated by the three idols standing at there front door but, in all honesty...how could they not be. Even Eiichi was some what...star struck by them...He scuffed under his breath, finding it ironic. It seems there band name fit the three perfectly.

Eiichi descended the stairs wearing black jeans and a long sleeve soild blue shirt. He didn't want to brush or maintain his hair today, so he wore a grey beanie to hide and control his wild bed head. He looked a little tired, having small bags under his eyes but, other than that, he appeared fine. "Hey. Glad you could make it. Thank you again for doing this. As you can see my little sister is very excited. " He chuckled, handing his sister a napkin to whipe her tears away. "Aww how cute- your crying. " Jin teased her, playfully pinching her cheeks. She quickly got defensive. "Of course! And stop it- don't embaress me!" She hissed. " I've prepared a lovely dinner for you boys so I hope your all hungry, do you want to eat now? "

Eiichi was thankful that his family was so captivated by them, perhaps they would keep them busy and far away from him during the 'party'.

He did his best to avoid eye contact with any of them, especially Tsubase. He couldn't help but feel like he was the most dangerous one of them all.

It has been a week since the members of Star Struck took Eiichi back to their place. During that time they continued their lives as if nothing has changed, with the exception of Touma who felt the most guilty among the three, and had been less talkative than usual (which given how little he usually spoke was saying a lot). As for Akira and Tsubasa, they waited with great anticipation for little Jamie's birthday.

And finally the day came, as the three of them disembarked from the van in their usual "disguises" they observed the modest yet cozy looking house Eiichi was living in, and as expected the young girl was naturally blown away by the presence of her favourtie idols. "Happy birthday Jamie!!!" The three boys said in unison as they gave the girl a big group hug. They continued to socialize with Jamie and her family without problem, as by now they were well versed in the art of making a good first impression and interacting with fans. But of course, they were not there really for the little girl’s birthday, as Eiichi walked down the stairs all three of them turned their gazes to the model, who looked visibly tired and understandably cautious.

“Ah Eiichi! There you are! So nice to see you again.” Tsubasa smiled as he waved at the model. The other two also greeted Eiichi briefly but made no move to approach him. The pink haired idol turned his gaze back to his fan girl and smiled: “Now with everyone here, we’ve got a little surprise for you.”

Out of nowhere the three idols took out their musical instruments, though not the flashy stylish ones they’d use on stage. Akira and Touma was holding standard wooden guitars, while Tsubasa had a small bright pink electric keyboard which looked more like a toy than anything else.

“Alright then ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Star Struck’s special guerrilla live performance at Jamie’s place!” Tsubasa announced loudly. While normally it would be Akira who’d lead the proceeding, since they’ve learned that Tsubasa was the birthday girl’s favorite one, they’ve decided beforehand to focus the spotlight on him. This also goes for the selection of songs, as they started with their most iconic songs they then moved on to those more focused on Tsubasa. The mini-live went on about half an hour, until Tsubasa put the keyboard aside and said: “Why don’t we take a break here?”

The boys resumed socializing with the family, especially Tsubasa who was pretty much locked down by Jamie’s passionate advances, which he dealt with by his irrefutable charm, while Touma was occupied by the rest of the family, which left Akira relatively free to check up on what Eiichi was doing.

When the members of Star Struck greeted him, he gave them a small nod and a fake smile. He kept himself at a distance, and only speaked when spoke too. As much as he hated Star Struck, he couldn't hate the smile they were brining to Jamie's face. Eiichi couldn't recall a time when his little sister was this happy. The model bit his lip, feeling a little conflicted. The very man that had deceived him and was now black mailing him was also the same man creating the best day ever for his little sister.

“Now with everyone here, we’ve got a little surprise for you.”[/Quote]

All color suddenly drained from Eiichi's face hearing those words. Was it the video?! Were they going to destroy him right here and now in front of the very people who loved him?

"A surprise?!" His family was stunned and yet excited.

The model suddenly realeased a breath he didn't even realize he was holding as his sudden rush of fear subsided seeing the members pull out their instruments.

“Alright then ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Star Struck’s special guerrilla live performance at Jamie’s place!”[/Quote]

"N..no..way.." His sister said speechless. Jin was quick to hand her another napkin, already seeing the tears stream down her face.

Eiichi was just as stunned and...even a little moved by this decision. His family clapped for the stars as his sister screamed, cried, jumped and pretty much acted way too energetic but, that was to be expected.

The model took a seat on the stairs as Star Struck performed for his sister. He could feel a sudden rush of tiredness wash over him. Was he being to paranoid? But how could he not be?! Tsubasa possed his entire career in the palm of his hand...hell...his life! Eiichi wasn't sure if he should be moved by the boy bands sudden performance or terrified by how cunning and devious Tsubasa was.

A half an hour went by before Star Struck ended their performance, taking a break. His parents were so pleased and honored by this unexpected surprised, they conuited to thank the band members for being so kind. Once again the room filled with chatter, and Eiichi felt like he needed to get away, but how could he with Jamie all over Tsubasa. "Hey, I'm gonna step outside for a sec, keep an eye on Jamie. " He muttered to his brother. The other looked him up and down, shaking his head. "Jamie isn't the one I'm worried about, you look exhausted. Is everything ok?"

"Y-yeah. Just...haven't been sleeping much..don't worry about it, I'm fine. I'm gonna get some fresh air..forget I said anything. " He gave him a small smile and a quick pat on the back before heading to the kitchen, and opening the sliding door, stepping out into the yard. He shut the door behind him taking a deep breath of the fresh air. I need to calm down....I can't let them get to me.. He took a seat by his family's pool, almost losing his train of thought as he stared down into that pretty blue water. It was almost comforting.

I thought seeing them again would make me hate them more but...

Give me a break Eiichi. Don't give me the whole helpless victim crap. Do you need me to remind you just how many times you came last night? You can try to deny it all you want, but it won't change the fact that you enjoyed it as much as we did."[/Quote] Akria's words hunted him. He shook his head, as if that would somehow stop his memories from resurfacing from that night. Eiichi hadn't gotten a good night sleep since that fateful day, he had stayed up studying and searching for answers as to why....Why his body acted the way it did...why he conuited to have nightmares...or...wet dreams. He felt like Star Struck had some how...broken him. They had taken much more than his virginity.

The model jumped hearing the sliding door open, and too his surprise...it was Akria. He averted his gaze, staring into the water again. His day dream demeanor changing into a more cautious one. "...What do you want," he said bitterly.

As Tsubasa and Touma socialized with the family, Akira managed to slip out of the conversation and followed Eiichi to the garden. As he slid open the door he could see the model's body visibly jumped a little out of surprise. The model's bitter tone did little to dissuade Akira from approaching. With the usual confident smile the blonde idol said: "Oh no need to be so cautious, dear Eiichi. I just want to talk."

Akira sat down near Eiichi by the pool, being at a distance far enough to not cause alarm, but close enough so they would be able to converse without the world hearing about it. Akira looked at Eiichi whose fatigue had cast a shadow to his features, yet that shadow was in no way detrimental, but rather gave him a sort of decadent beauty. Or perhaps that was simply Akira's desire towards the Eiichi warping his judgement, and the model actually looked like a mess. In any case Akira wasn't about to make it easy on Eiichi just because he was tired. If anything, it would be way easier to break his defenses with him being in a more vulnerable state of mind.

"You look tired. Haven't got much rest huh?" Akira smiled: "Let me guess... you've been having wet dreams right? Oh don't bother denying it. I could see right through your attempt to hide yourself behind denial, which isn't gonna work by the way."

Akira slowly began to shift towards Eiichi, closing their distance bit by bit, almost too little to notice at first. Akira continued: "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Eiichi. We are both man who are young and filled with libido which could explode at a moment's notice. You could try to suppress it, but that would only result in a bigger mess down the line. Just look at Touma! That's what you get from not knowing how to blow off some steam regularly. When was the last time you got to relieve yourself before we came along? I bet it was quite a while ago wasn't it? All we did was help you satisfy your own libido, and enjoy the process ourselves... Well, maybe a little bit too much, to which I will say that I'm sorry."

By now Akira was so close to Eiichi that he could feel the other's breath on his face. He looked into the model's odd eyes, which in addition to a tint of tiredness was mostly filled with fear and confusion and continued: "You know there's a really easy way to see if I'm right." His hand reached for Eiichi's groin and began to rub against his length across the fabric of his pants. He smiled deviously and said: "Try to keep it down.. you don't want the people in the house see us like this right?"